WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof Empty
PostSubject: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Apr 2013, 5:49 am

Indeed. Damn, I love saying that. Every time somebody says something, I just say, 'Indeed.' It doesn't matter what the context is. Really. Somebody can say that they have nice teeth, and I could say 'Indeed.' And the true genius of saying 'Indeed' is that it can be taken in so many ways. His teeth weren't actually nice, but I didn't want to annoy him, but I wanted to make him think, so I said 'Indeed.' And then I spotted him taking a look in the mirror... Love saying that word.

I would like to build myself a new computer, because honestly it is not that good. 512 mb of VRAM, an intel i3, and 4gb of RAM. Since me, my family, and my friends know jack about computers (well, maybe one, but I need a second opinion) what would you recommend to me? Not as in a whole computer, computer parts. The site which I have is able to assemble the comps ofr $60 dollars, which is really good. So, what parts would you recommend to me for a roughly $800 dollar computer?

The reaosn I'm using the internet is mostly because it's hard to get the offering of parts in my area. Really hard. I've also heard from trusted sources that the site I'm looking at has really cheap postage, which is good. Here, have a sniff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013, 1:52 am

Do you have Steam? I feel like you do and I have you added somewhere. Cause if you do send me a message on there and I can offer some help. If no to having Steam, be a lil slower but can help here. If I dont have you added but you do have Steam lemmie know your username so I can add.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows
Refugee
LegionOfShadows

Location : Queensland, Australia (Country), Australia (Continent), Terra, Sol, Milky Way, My Stomach.

PostSubject: Re: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 6:27 am

Have you a friend known as Legion 851? Because that's my steam. The nickname is also Sanguinius.

Thanks, however I've enlisted a cousin in the information technology industry. Thinking of getting a Cray Titan...
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr 2013, 7:13 am

I believe I have successfully put a face to your name then...

Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof   Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Computers, and the Acquisition Thereof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: