WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Payday: The Heist (And Payday 2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Payday: The Heist (And Payday 2) Empty
PostSubject: Payday: The Heist (And Payday 2)   Payday: The Heist (And Payday 2) I_icon_minitimeFri 31 May 2013, 6:47 am

Yes, another game thread, but this is for a completely different purpose.

For those of you who don't know, Payday plays a lot like Left 4 Dead 2, only much better. Up to four players work together to rob banks, steal gems, and pretty much what you'd expect from the business. There is a large co-ordination factor with timing when to take out cameras, and taking out special police.

I know that some already have it, unfortunately for those who don't it just went off a 75% off sale. It's only $20, and I expect that it will be discounted again when Payday 2 releases in August, probably at 25%.

If anyone's interested in achievement hunting, or just playing a few rounds, then swing by and I'll try to organize something. But remember, communication is really important. Which means voice mic's. That's all.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155

Payday: The Heist (And Payday 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: