WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Minecraft: Hexxit Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Minecraft: Hexxit Server Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft: Hexxit Server   Minecraft: Hexxit Server I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug 2013, 1:11 pm

So I'm thinking of running one, if anyone cares.

You'd need Hamachi to join the network would be
Network: magicmoments2
Password: gotojail
Then the ip you want is just the IPv4 for Josh-PC

Anyway, what is Hexxit? Well Hexxit is just a mod for minecraft that focuses mainly around exploration. Most rare ores can be found on surface level so as to allow players to go adventuring soon. There are lots of dungeons and cool biomes to explore, and tons of new weapons to make, like scythes, and stuff like that. I generated a world that's perfect, it's right on top of a structure that I love, and I'm gonna take it over and we're gonna use it as home base, and we can expand outward and explore and just have a grand old time.
You can get the mod pack here.
http://www.technicpack.net/
You just have to download the technic launcher,and then select Hexxit, log in as if it were minecraft, and away you go.

See you there.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

Minecraft: Hexxit Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft: Hexxit Server   Minecraft: Hexxit Server I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Aug 2013, 12:48 pm

Maybe I'll be able to get Hamachi on the laptop, I may or may not appear there some random time.
Back to top Go down

Minecraft: Hexxit Server
Page 1 of 1