WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Soo... How long has it been?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

Soo... How long has it been? Empty
PostSubject: Soo... How long has it been?   Soo... How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep 2013, 3:18 am

I know I've not been gone nearly so long as some other people on this site, whom shall remain unnamed, but I still think I've been gone for quite a time. So, has anything actually important occurred in my absence? I am uncertain as to whether or not there is really a place for me here as of now, although I doubt that would've changed much. I have lurked for a little while, but have not seen much of anything.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Soo... How long has it been?   Soo... How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Sep 2013, 6:59 pm

I actually dunno! We all seem to be comin' and goin' with some kinda frequency, 'least from my perspective, but I don't know much more than that. xP

I just like seein' someone hangin' around here once in a while. Do you have any food?
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Soo... How long has it been?   Soo... How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Sep 2013, 12:26 pm

A month back, there were 3 - 5 RPs being planned or revived in the OOC section and 'are you new' thread. I guess everyone was interrupted by school, though.

Technically, I've still never RP'd (nor GM'd) on here. Having arrived all of a couple months ago. Yet my hopes remain, given the professed enthusiasm of most forumgoers here when they're able to be around.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: Soo... How long has it been?   Soo... How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Oct 2013, 3:18 am

So, not much actually occurred here, is what I'm getting.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Soo... How long has it been?   Soo... How long has it been? I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Oct 2013, 5:52 am

Planning occurred; characters were generated. Some of it is probably still bouncing around in the involved persons' heads.

Nothing social and ongoing remains alive, but the corpses are as intact as they ever were. No, I suppose they're not much. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soo... How long has it been?   Soo... How long has it been? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soo... How long has it been?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: