WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Roll Call(Who is left?)

Go down 
+17
Vocales Corvus
Ømnivalence
ron
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Snowy
Admiral Ji
marsh
Rachel
Balu
Warcodered
Mr Allen J
brendan
Patches
Sadie
Szemetlada
JazzTap
Solace Goddark
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Deoxyspine
User

Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 6:26 pm

aw man :( i'm sure something will work out! as for me, i'm gonna try to be around more often than i was before.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 6:43 pm

You should definitly be around more. c:
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 6:49 pm

woo, deoxy isn't dead. awesome to see you back! uvu
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 7:29 pm

omg ron hi!!! what's up? and yes i've decided i certainly will be around more lol
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 7:55 pm

not much! just been dealing with school, and video games, ykno. bein' a huge nerd. owo
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 8:00 pm

same tbh #nerd alert
i'm glad to see ur still here though pal!!!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 8:06 pm

#nerdalert is the bes tthing
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 8:35 pm

i have to agree w u on that one uvu
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2014, 3:20 pm

Every great once in a while I swing by. Working night shifts so... Sleeping during the day takes up a good portion of my free time now....
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2014, 3:58 pm

That really sucks imp. :c you should feds come by more though.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2014, 11:06 pm

Hey deoxy, sucks to hear others are bogged down with college and shiz, I guess it is that time of year though. That is... not summer. Lolz. I'm pretty sure I remember you, but my memory these days seems to be playing tricks on me. None-the-less, good morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call(Who is left?)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6