WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

League of Legends users?

Go down 
+7
€rim
ron
Ømnivalence
Cyrus
Solace Goddark
Admiral Ji
Balu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

League of Legends users? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 3:48 pm

Level 30, only have a main account, simply because I'd rather spend time getting IP and RP on my main than on a smurf. GodlessDarkness is mah name. I play, semi-commonly. And I NEVER play Dominion. Classic and ARAM are fine. NEVER Dominion.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 4:16 pm

But dominio... Who am I kidding, Dominion just pisses everyone off because its not about how good you are, or how well you communicate, or how much strategy you have, its about having all three.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 4:27 pm

That's why it's best to enter with people you know.

As soon as we flashily get ourselves up to speed, we can make a flashy entrance and dominate dominion!
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 5:57 pm

Or we'll all die.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 6:09 pm

But we'll die flashily!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 6:09 pm

While we use Flash?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 7:08 pm

Yep, that's the Flash Tax for you.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan 2014, 8:33 pm

It'll be the flashiest Flash that ever flashed!

League of Legends users? - Page 2 Buggy-pirate-crew
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014, 1:38 pm

*chuckles* You guys don't even have flash... Got two more levels for that.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014, 5:10 pm

I'll ignite you, son.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014, 5:32 pm

Darn if only Quicksilver Sash had an AP counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan 2014, 6:05 pm

Ignite works very well in unison with a strong DPS ADC. I was playing Twitch, and with his residual poison and Ignite damage (along with Twitch's mad attack speed), i'ts kind of fun watching the enemy champion's health bar disappear.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 1:01 am

The LuLz community is shite. Serious. Especially in ranked. My friend and I played a ranked game with a terrible jungle Nunu, who was borderline retarded, a Twitch who thought he was infallible, a Nautilus who never spoke, while we were top, in my case, and mid, in her case. Nunu's first gank top against Cho'Gath was a dismal failure. I was playing Kha'Zix, and losing steadily. Nunu went in without pinging, I was oom, and their jungler, Evelyn, was last seen top lane. Needless to say, we both died when I tried to save his ass. Then everyone started getting on my case when I was feeding.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 1:24 am

I have to agree LOL community is terrible. But that is why you don't play ranked, mute the first second and third person that talks and then. don't say a word.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 8:01 am

Any ideas for when we could get a game set up? And whom among you has mics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 9:48 am

I have a mic and I have all of next week free, but I'm not good for this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 1:43 pm

I've got a mic and mister Lieo hasn't put up my name on the OP. GodlessDarkness. But then again, I'm level 30.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 2:50 pm

Ah sorry about that, I must have procrastinated. I can't do it now while I'm on the phone (we're in the theater waiting for The Hobbit to start), but I will get to you later. smile
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 3:55 pm

Got a mic.  A great mic.  Just catch me on skype or steam and I'll play with anyone.  I prefer playing with others than random people anyways.

This weekend is hectic though, going back to college. So next week or later.

Desolation of Smaug was a great movie, hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan 2014, 6:02 pm

I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan 2014, 3:20 am

http://www.rustledjimmies.com/

BOW DOWN TO THE HOLY LAWNMOWER
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 7:41 pm

I don't see how this relates to anything... but cool
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 8:06 pm

I cannot tell you how many times my jimmies have been rustled in LoL. Mainly by champions with blades.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 8:25 pm

I generally get my Jimmies rustled by champions with unconventional weapons. Blow-darts, long fingernails, boomerang tamborines that are still melee weapons...?, their own armor, a crow. etc.

With a blade you know what to build. Armor and slows. Anyone with a blade is AD, (except Kass...) and likes to crit stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus
Refugee
Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Feb 2014, 3:05 am

^ Except Talon. Trust me, I'm a Talon main, among other things. My username is Ganroth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends users?   League of Legends users? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League of Legends users?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next