WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild

Go down 
+2
Master of ImpZ
Ømnivalence
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild Empty
PostSubject: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 3:12 pm

Hey yo, so I was thinking of getting the Shaman Guild started back up again, because I love it. I'll put more time and effort into creating this OP if people were interested in being a part of it.
With the Shaman Guild of course would come a Shaman Guild RP. Which as some of you know entails adventure, spirits, strange monsters, creatures of the night, shenanigans, and most importantly broken doors, windows, and furnishings.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 3:33 pm

I was never really apart of the Shaman Guild, could you tell me more about it?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 3:37 pm

*breaks down the door*

I'm game for it, and no less for the fact that the newest iteration of the SGRP has not quite died yet! :D Of course, if you want to go a more traditional route, like the past RPs I mean, we can also do that. Tangent Axis is fun but maybe it would be better if separate from the SG shenanigans.

@Patches: Okay so, here's the short and long of it: When we were on the Sporum we were all bound together by our shaman empires, and so we made and shared shaman-y creations and creatures and adventures and had contests and did all that kinda stuff. Even made a couple RPs wherein we... We... Well, there was an evil threat to nature, and we... I'd have to look at them again. But it was a lot of fun :D
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 3:41 pm

I almost want to do an alien version of Princess Mononoke. It had massive shaman vibes to it.

But yeah everyone knows the Shamans were the best, becoming one with the universal web of life, heck ya!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 3:42 pm

It was mostly a lot of nonsense. But yeah, back in spore one of the archetypes was Shaman, so we were just a guild of people who had or wanted to be the Shaman Archetype. And we had contests of stuff, we had a video.

And as mata said we had an RP that was just a lot o nonsense really.
It was like we had a secret base that was pretty much just a shack in the woods and stuff happened from there. Like a bunch of short stories of adventures we went on stuff.

Mata: I really like the Tangent Axis Universe. I mean we could try and come up with out own world design like that. Because the concept of the inside out planets was super cool.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 6:08 pm

*steps gingerly over the busted door*

So hey I'm pretty sure 'industrial applications' means 'science and engineering' and that means y'all have room for a Scientist, right? I didn't actually mean to be a Warrior, Archetype-wise. Things just... worked out that way.

Actually I'm just butting in because whether Tangent Axis remains linked or splits off, I'm all for keeping that going. I mean, we hemorrhaged a few players, but we can recruit more people now I guess? The topics might need to be moved outta the archives though.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 6:10 pm

Might want to refashion the Shaman Guild so that it might be more welcoming to new players, especially if we start seeing new faces around here.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 6:41 pm

Sure! We're all about new people, be they Shaman or not :D

And yesss glad to hear you're still interested, JazzTap! I kinda wanna focus on this new fantasy RP for the moment, but once it's fleshed out, I'll be ready to turn attention to unearthing TA!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 7:01 pm

I was thinking it could really just be a sci-fi to about a bunch of different aliens who create the shaman guild and just hang out. It wouldn't be that spore related really. Just where it originated. I mean when I think of the aliens I think of spore but they don't need to come from there.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 9:34 pm

Heheh, dude, what if instead of it being some super intense gathering of ancient guardians whose eternal goal it is to keep peace and guard the secrets of the universe, what if it was like, like what Young Justice is to the Justice League?

"Glad to welcome everyone to the first meeting of the newly-formed... Shaman Guild! What's our first order of business?"

"Dude, how are we gonna work towards universal harmony?"

"Uhh... Well, is anybody hungry? I got coupons for pizza..."

Like just a buncha random people who have the heart for good but none of the wisdom. xD Maybe they're thrust into the kind of ancient battle for dominance we faced in the previous RP's, and maybe with an old Shaman to guide them, and they gotta reconcile themselves and learn the ways of the Shamans to fight this evil!

Last edited by Szemetlada on Wed 04 Mar 2015, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 9:37 pm

Absolutely. Like just a bunch of nonsense really. And really they get sucked into things vastly over there heads. Like the time they tried to summon a forest nymph to protect over their home planet but actually summoned a world eating demon or something.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 9:42 pm

Oh man XD I'm all for this dude!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 9:44 pm

And I can imagine the group becoming like this big deal for all their accidental heroics and new people come from the farthest reaches of space to this low tier planet that doesn't have any sentient life, just plants and large stone monoliths and it's so elegant and then they find the Shaman Guild and the windows just broken and the doors falling off and the whole thing is just made of wood.
Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 11:17 pm

I'd totally join as an old senile philosopher/stargazer.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 11:26 pm

Oh my gawsh Omni. xD

Awesome maxx!! Wow, we really need to make this happen. I kinda wanna focus on writing Earthheart (working title for fantasy RP) for the time being, but if you were up for it Omni I'd pass you the honor of being the OP for this one! Otherwise I could do it, just after Earthheart has a solid start xP
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Mar 2015, 11:58 pm

I can handle it! :D
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 12:25 am

Awesooome! :D

Omnivaliance O. Omnivex, I hereby bequeath unto you the power, honor, and responsibility of creating and maintaining the fifth(?) Shaman Guild Roleplay. FIAT, IT IS DONE. *knocks both your shoulders with a stick*

Of course you'll have all of us to consult for ideas and stuff, if ya need em. :3 But consider yourself having creative free reign!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 12:31 am

Hurray! Alright I will probs do that tomorrow after I finished up with some other responsibilities. c: Plus it gives me time to think about things a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 1:18 am

Yeah no rush dude :D Thanks so much for doin this!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2015, 1:25 am

No problem. :P It was my idea to start it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild   Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let us discuss the industrial applications of the green tree frog - The Shaman Guild
Page 1 of 1