WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Earthheart - OOC

Go down 
+5
Master of ImpZ
Gnd
Patches
JazzTap
Snowy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2015, 3:23 am

https://www.dropbox.com/s/10f32qtx4zfoid9/Space%20Bikers.rtf?dl=0 A link to the tragic tale. I have no idea where we went off the rails. I'm going to say immediately. I believe we started with the Earth being destroyed.

Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2015, 3:36 am

The Palette seems to carry substantial dangers. This is the thread I was reading on how to rein things in. Apparently mostly written in hindsight, of course. What if we just ban doomsday weapons and otherwise maxing out arms escalation, though? Unless blowing big stuff up is too much a part of the core appeal...

I have the cards from my first game of Microscope in a tiny bin somewhere. It, too, was a space opera.
Back to top Go down
Gnd
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2015, 8:41 pm

Oh, this is such a shame, to see this place be unused. Maybe we could move all of this over to one of my Minecraft forums? A steady influx of new RPers would be appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2015, 11:27 pm

A Minecraft forum? Which one ya talkin about? Sounds cool, but I think the problem heeere is with us, the peeps, rather than the forum though :P Peeps just get busy!
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2015, 2:51 am

The peeps are the forum, assuming stable software and admins. Retaining critical mass amidst life events appears to simply be impossible without meaningfully involving one or two more folk. At least. That may even suffice, since we're not wanting for GMs, I don't think? Or we may just be swimming up-current.

I'm curious whether it'll be Grand or Patches whose allusions coalesce into greener pastures first.

To pre-empt them, I'll suggest Myth Weavers. It's more RPG-aligned than RP-aligned (Roleplayers Guild) or Minecraft-aligned (Rise of Kings), but... I already gave those others a try. Half-heartedly, but still. Half the things run on here are RPGs, besides, and the rest can probably be passed off as Freeform.

Let me know what I can do, GMs.
Back to top Go down
Gnd
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2015, 3:34 am

See, we should just drop a link. Then people might click it without bothering to do other things.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2015, 4:59 pm

Hey, if I posted in the IC right where we left off, how many people would be around to hear it? :P
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2015, 5:01 pm

I am around to hear it.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2015, 6:03 pm

Pretty sure I still have it set to generate e-mail notifications. As with this thread, actually.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2015, 10:39 pm

Awesome! If enough people respond, barring say, one or two of our party members, I think we might be able to continue!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 1:10 pm

Is that a good enough answer?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2015, 7:22 pm

Pffffft. If Glenn gets at the engine in his current state, we might be stuck in the tunnel for a while xD

So let's see, that's three present, leaving... What, three absent? Four counting Socrates, but I haven't seen him around for a while
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2015, 11:32 am

I could probably get word from Eo and Ji if they want to continue their bird legacy.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2015, 2:03 pm

I can flag down Grand, as well. I swear I'm working on a post in the meantime. Well, a reaction post here, and maybe an OP too.
Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2015, 2:21 pm

So I heard this was a thing again. I'm definitely interested. One question though; are we rebooting the IC? If so, I think I'm going to change Lutin so that instead of being an agent for the BBEG, he's a defector who joins the quest. I might also change some of his abilities.

EDIT: The other thing is that I never actually posted in the IC, so Lutin isn't actually in the world officially. I'm in college, so I don't have a ton of time to read the IC.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2015, 2:34 pm

Maybe we can say he already is a defactor, but is pretending to be an agent still because he feels ashamed or something. Reveal it IC later on.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2015, 10:47 pm

I've been super super busy, so I'm here and I'll catch up but I probs won't post for aw hile
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2015, 1:28 am

Hey Socrates! I mean, since Lutin hasn't officially been a part of anything yet (only been hinted at in the beginning), I don't see why you couldn't change his character :P

Quick summary of what's happened IC:

-Buncha dudes meet up in campground on way to covert job interview
-Get attacked by skeleton wolves summoned by a dude.
-Kill wolves.
-Get attacked by four-armed celestial robot dude, hit it with a jeep and ruuun.
-Reach house, meet employer, learn of job: retrieve five ancient flash drives containing "Dark Code" from ancient hiding spots around the world
-Employer's "historical society" tried to retrieve them all, got one, other four teams disappeared
-Dudes accept job offer
-Employer ushers them into secret underground rail station, they set off to rendezvous with employer's contact to begin their journey
-Train breaks down, orc is drunk

Did I forget anything? Someone got stabbed, I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
GreatSocrates
User
GreatSocrates

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2015, 12:36 pm

Okay, then yeah, I'd be game to restart it from that point. I want to change Lutin some before, though, and against my better judgement I might create a second character. I'll pm you about it.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015, 2:18 pm

Patches, any news from Ji or Eochaid?

Oh, it's only Balvadere who got stabbed. Soc, we can just keep rolling, once we know what our (legit) mechanic's status is.

Last edited by JazzTap on Wed 23 Sep 2015, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015, 2:20 pm

Sorry again for not posting. D: I'm finally gonna be free to do stuff again soon.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015, 7:13 pm

Hey, no worries :P Better Nate than lever
Back to top Go down
Gnd
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2015, 3:39 pm

I still think we should go to LotC or RoK or something. More people means more sustainability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earthheart - OOC
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20