WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread 2.0

Go down 
+11
€rim
Patches
Sadie
JazzTap
Admiral Ji
Rachel
Szemetlada
Snowy
flametitan
Ømnivalence
Shade
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

RPP Chat Thread 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2015, 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2015, 8:47 pm

Salutations motherfuckers
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2015, 8:50 pm

Why hello Shade, welcome back to our little corner of evil.
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Mar 2015, 9:11 pm

hi.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Mar 2015, 12:02 pm

I love your location Shade. :P
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Mar 2015, 12:00 am

Well, I'm making progress on my map of the islands. I did add a bunch of islands orbiting the two primary ones, of course. The coasts are a bit smooth, an I doubt the placement of the other islands makes no sense at all, but eh. I'm not a Geographer.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2015, 6:14 pm

Map of what islands?
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2015, 7:21 pm

Islands for my fantasy world setting. On hex paper, 5 hexes to the linear inch, 1 hex being 6 miles
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2015, 7:24 pm

OKay! That sounds cool. c:
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2015, 7:45 pm

Indeed. And, also, apparently you can fit the map of Skyrim into such a hex if you rearrange the layout of the land. So 6 miles a hex is actually rather large.

EDIT: actually looking at a hex area calculator, you get about 30-32 square miles per 6 mile hex, so you can fit two skyrim's into a single hex.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2015, 11:14 pm

What do you guys think of my inprogress blog theme.

The About section works and is super cool, it's still in progress though
Faves doesn't work just yet though.
Also some of the rollover text isn't right just yet.

Attackoncolossus is just my temp construction blog. This tehem will move later.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2015, 11:49 pm

Oh goodness it's cute :3

What happened to Rosalina though? Who is this strange anime interloper!
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 12:12 am

Interesting... Though I may wait for some more posts or something, so that I get a better idea how much of the screen space is reserved for actual posts. I have seen some people with ridiculously large backgrounds and itty-bitty boxes for their actual posts, which just feels wrong.

Also, it seems I have to redo my map, my islands are a hex too far apart. I need a proper scale, dammit!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Mar 2015, 1:34 am

That's princess lenessia Mata. :P from log,horizon.
I will make sure Rosalina is there too! Unfortunately she lacks in the kind of detailed artwork I was hoping for.
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Mar 2015, 6:59 pm

Someone help me. I keep buying dice!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2015, 5:04 pm

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2015, 5:07 pm

I don't know what you're talking about I still love my OCs :P though they tend to develop in my head as I develop. So maybe they're a little laughable in original design. But then again I never had any stereotypical grungy emo OCs. :p
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2015, 6:01 pm

Oh man I did. xD My fiiirst OC (that wasn't a self-insert with the power to control Lego bricks, and who traveled between such worlds as DC, Bionicle, and Eragon) was this guy named Blackbird, he had been like kidnapped by the government and his parents were killed by the mob and they injected him with stuff that made him a half-bird half-man. And he had like four arms with talon hands and... Four pairs of wings? Cause each of his arms were wings, then he had two wings on his back, and two more on each leg. And he fought with four swords and commonly had encounters with Batman and the Justice League. -u-;

I made a hole host of bird-people, too. Even made icons for each in MS Powerpoint and planned to write a series of books. Lessee, there was Waterlark, Sky... sky-something (Skyhawk?), and a fire one that might've been Phoenix, and I think a light-based one, and maybe ooone more.

Still I'm proud to have created even the most embarrassing of Mary Sewage~ Cause that's how we develop as writers, you know? Plus, it was just fun! :D Blackbird even turned into a Horizon character called the Daw. With whom I haven't done a whole lot, but he's there. Living in a sack some tattooed kid carries around.

Anyway nice find Snoweh :D And I'm tracking with you about characters growing up with us, Omni. It's weird to think back about how all our long-term OC's started off.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2015, 6:13 pm

My first OC was Rell probably. From the old Stranded RP.
RPP Chat Thread 2.0 500570575620_lrg
He was this lizard alien guy and he was blind.

Also there was my Homestuck OC Uvnees
RPP Chat Thread 2.0 Scaled.php?server=846&filename=uvnees
Who was basically Elsa before Disney stole my OC and made a movie out of her. :P
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2015, 6:28 pm

That's the worst when major media gets to your same ideas, because then you'll forever be accused of ripping off the popular thing...
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2015, 6:36 pm

Snowy wrote:
That's the worst when major media gets to your same ideas, because then you'll forever be accused of ripping off the popular thing...

This. I had a tiny furry space-explorer armed with heavy weapons and a foul mouth before it was cool.

I don't remember my first OCs in great detail. (but they were generic, and lame. They weren't Mary-Suey, if only because I had (and to some extent still have) the tendency to deliberately downplay myself. Even the one time I became monstermessiah.) But yeah, I can empathize with that all the same...
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Mar 2015, 6:40 pm

I have this problem of always somehow trying to become the center of attention of stories? Like it's really bad. Like I get so invested in my characters that I want them to matter and be important to the story. It's like my biggest personal character flaw.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 4:45 pm

Has anyone tried searching Youtube for music on today, the first of April? :P
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 9:21 pm

Have you pressed the add music button?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2015, 11:42 pm

Ah, my first character... a samurai who had been bitten by a werewolf hundreds of years ago, led a war against vampires, died in said war, and was later brought back to life/reincarnated in a modern setting.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread 2.0   RPP Chat Thread 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread 2.0
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next