WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The topic is me. This never happens......

Go down 
+6
Shade
Patches
Surprise
brendan
Alex
Zorthax
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorthax
User

The topic is me. This never happens...... Empty
PostSubject: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:49 am

Good evening fellow lonely strange people with too much time! Its a pleasure to meet you all. Since I love to RP, I have decided to introduce myself with a character sheet. Enjoy!

Name: Seriously? You want my name? Creeper.....
Species: I am of the species that evolved from Homo Sapiens. I call us Homo Awesomus.
Bio: Grew up in a small town, never quite fit in, got transferred from school to school alot because of my autism. Was gifted in elementary, average in high school, and the jury is still out on university. Never played team sports, was always a loner who hung out with the other loners and the younger kids. Obsessive reader from the moment I could decipher written language, with the largest funtional vocabulary of anyone I know, apart from perhaps my father. Currently studying Bio-Medical & Electrical Engineering at a non-disclosed location. Also a geek, as if my being here didnt give that away.
Description: 6'2", white, lean, paunchy, buzz-cut, chronic 5-o'clock shadow (is that a contradiction in terms?), I wear whatever is on top of the various piles of clothing, glasses, two rings on left hand, generally a book under one arm, generally a backpack, always combat boots. Slight acne, bright green eyes, easy smile, generally a vacant or obsessed look.
Personality: Variant. Generally happy, always congenial, quiet. Prone to seemingly spontaneous mood swings, but there is always a reason. Can perseverate upon favored topics, and loves to sing and act out favorite scenes. Eloquent, and gentlemanly in most regards.
Weapon(s) Of Choice: Basically, anything that isnt a gun or a bomb. I am of the firm opinion that it is weakness and cowardice to use these weapons. I could teach an ape to wave around a AK-47. But to battle with your body, to have the strength and dedication to battle with the staff and blade, that is combat. That is war. If you cant feel your opponent die, see the light in their eyes fade, you arent close enough.
Vices: Sloth, Gluttony, procrastination, poor hygiene, and chronic masturbation.
Virtues: Caring, positive, amazing listener, great with kids, near-perfect memory, encouraging of ideas, even when I know that they really suck.
Favorite reading: Almost anything, but I confess I prefer historical fiction, fantasy, and sci-fi. Also the occasional classic novel, like Alexander Dumas or William Shakespeare.
Favorite T.V. show and movies: Criminology shows are my preference, with The Big Bang Theory being my favorite. I very much enjoy disney, and failing that will settle for action or horror.
Favorite games: Board games, especially Monopoly and Risk. And for videogames, I prefer strategy games, or turn-based combat. Hence my favorites: StarCraft 2 and the KOTOR duology.
Favorite subject: Biology, followed closely by chemistry.
Favorite food: Pizza, burgers, spaghetti, chocolate milk, and Crush.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:12 am

Shocked I.... I found the guy clone of me!
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:35 am

You're the one they cloned me off of?!?! They never told me! Oh god I've wanted to meet you! They wouldnt tell me anything about you! Oh, come here you, its too much!!

:D :D ❤ ❤ *gives crushing, smothering hug* ❤ ❤ :D :D
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 8:11 am

Oh! Ow... Um.... Slightly gentler please? I have scoliosis... I like hugs though! *Hugs back*
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:30 am

*loosens up* *starts crying*

I-I'mm SOrrry!! I'M just so glad to sEE yOu!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 10:46 am

Ohaithar. :3

Dat Icon.
Yes.
Yes.
YESS.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:22 am

Lol I understand! I'm Alex! Nice too meet you!

DARKIE ACCEPT MY STEAM INVITE GOGOGO
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:08 pm

Nice to meet you too. Just one queston, is that Alex as in Alexander or Alexandra?

Bullet, I'm sorry but your name seriously creeps me out. What icon do you speak of? And does anyone know why this site wont show my sig?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:29 pm

zorth, alex said "the guy clone of me". Pretty sure that places her neatly in the "female" column. I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

also, that interaction was very, very strange.

he means your avatar.

No.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:30 pm

Lol Idk about the sig.

Bullet is also known as Darkie.

Neither. Alex is short for Alexandria, the greek phrase for "Defender of Mankind"
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:35 pm

Hey, Zorthax, nice to meet you. How'd you come by the site?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:00 pm

I made him. XD
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:03 pm

Ah, okay. I'm always curious when I see people who I don't recognize, because if they're from the Sporum, then I probably already know them somewhat, which is cool, but if they're new, then we've got new members, which is equally cool.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:08 pm

He is from the sporum. However, I made him come here.

I thought you guys were on fallback at the same time...? unless I'm confusing myself. Which I do a lot.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:21 pm

I don't specifically remember fallback much, and I don't remember the username. Sorry. :(
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:38 pm

Zorthax wrote:
Nice to meet you too. Just one queston, is that Alex as in Alexander or Alexandra?

Bullet, I'm sorry but your name seriously creeps me out. What icon do you speak of? And does anyone know why this site wont show my sig?
The avatar~ That's what I mean. Your avatar. XD

Oh tis okay if you're scared of my name people are generally scared of me anyway X3
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:11 pm

The only thing I was wondering about is how you considered using guns to be cowardice. Could you elaborate on that?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:15 pm

Shade wrote:
The only thing I was wondering about is how you considered using guns to be cowardice. Could you elaborate on that?

Real warriors aren't afriad to get in their foes faces and spit in their eye as they endure the swipes of the blades!

In my opinion.... Let's see Zorth's
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:16 pm

Zorthax wrote:

I think the original reason was "who knows" and now it's "it saves space."

In other news, GOOD MORNING
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

This is the most insane Welcome thread yet...

Yep it definitely saves space... As well as he doesn't know how to turn it on.

Quote :
Real warriors aren't afriad to get in their foes faces and spit in their eye as they endure the swipes of the blades!
Indeed (but throwing knives/small swords kind of break this rule...) When in doubt, use Melee repetitively. As the OP said, and the Middle-east proves, "Anybody can train a monkey to wave an AK or detonate a bomb." No offense to the middle-east of course. Though I must say good old Information Warfare is definitely accepted by me.

Look it's Indiana Jones! Wait... no. It's the President! That's not right either... Perhaps it is Han Solo? Yes... yes it could be!

And because I am the Classical kinda guy, "Sup dude".
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 6:03 pm

HAN SHOT FIRST!

now that that's out of the way... in all honesty, I think it depends on the kind of gun. If you find a weapon that turns the rays of the sun into a weapon via orbital death ray, then use that as much as you like!
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 6:15 pm

I'm still failing to understand the flaws of using guns. If I was a general, I wouldn't tell my soldiers to all use swords because it was the manly thing to do. I'd want to be able to send some of them home without being in a casket.

When you look at the kind of feats soldiers have done throughout history, there's just as much bravery and just as much corruption whether or not they're holding rifles or broadswords.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 6:27 pm

Real warfare is about hitting the other guy first before he hits you. Cowardice is irrelevant, and bringing a knife to a gunfight will get you dead. I'd rather be "cowardly" and alive than "brave" and dead any day.

And if ranged weapons are cowardly, then bows, javelins, catapults, and slings are all guilty of weakness.

Or we could all just do this. :D
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 7:05 pm

I agree wholeheartedly, Alaskan.

And firing a gun is much more difficult than people pass it off to be.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 7:13 pm

If I am going to die, which we all will, I don't want to do it sitting on old fat ass watching documentaries and talking about aliens, like my grandpa does. No I would not want to die, but it is a fact of life, so if I must die, I will not do it in my sleep, I will not let some artery take me while I lie in wait. No I will die because I got stabbed for my integrity. But that is just me, die the way you want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The topic is me. This never happens......   The topic is me. This never happens...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The topic is me. This never happens......
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next