WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

You favorite quotes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zorthax
User

You favorite quotes Empty
PostSubject: You favorite quotes   You favorite quotes I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 4:05 pm

The title of the thread says it all. This is where you put all your quotes, the ones that you have found funny or inspirational or even just epically bad. I'll start:

They say that the good guy finishes last. I say thats because he had to stop and talk to all his friends along the way.

- Zorthax

Where have all the good men gone? I know. Back in ancient times, there was a woman called Medusa. She was stunningly beautiful, but if you looked into her eyes you turned to stone. And thats what happened. All the good guys looked into her eyes and turned to stone, and all the assholes stared at her boobs and walked away without a scratch!

- Comic

Chivalry is dead. And women killed it!

- Dave Chappelle

Frank: I think the Chinese have captured Margeret!
Colonel Potter: I see. So naturally you shot Captain Honeycut.

What kind of an adventure have you had boy, if I brought you here with the turn of a page! If I had brought you here from the start, you never would have found the courage to face your own fears.

- The Pagemaster

George W. Bush. The W, of course, stands for "What a bloody disaster..." ...

- John Cleese

"You look like a trustworthy crackhead to me."

- Fraser Young
Back to top Go down

You favorite quotes
Page 1 of 1