WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:31 pm

They're actually just made of subspace particles...they're more like robots than anything else in internal mindset. XD
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:23 am

Galleom was one of my characters in DCV... I wonder how I could re-integrate him in that RP.

Eh, but that's not what this thread's about.

So! I'm thinking of adding mah first villain! MALEFICENT!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Unless somebody already took/reserved her.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 7:12 am

Adding Maleficent and The Subspace Army to the list.

Also, if you see my own list, then there was an inaccuracy as of now: originally, for the 'Dark Chick' of my villains, it was going to be the Handmaid of Homestuck, what with her timey-wimey powers, but I only wrote her down because I was running out of ideas. However, I realized that she was too much of a Woobie (someone please pull up le Trope) to stand next to such monsters as Clockwerk, Manfred, and... Stewie... but nonetheless, I've decided on a new one:

BETTY CROCKER.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/309/b/7/the_batter_witch_by_secretstrawberrytime-d4f92b8.gif

Also, I'd throw in her army to go with, so they'll provide a good amount of mooks as well.

Last edited by Objectio on Wed 07 Dec 2011, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:47 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 5:15 pm

Player: Objectio
Name: Betty Crocker/The Condesce
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: Average female troll weight
Picture/Description:
Betty Crocker:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/309/b/7/the_batter_witch_by_secretstrawberrytime-d4f92b8.gif
Condesce:
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110815044735/mspaintadventures/images/thumb/8/8c/Fereriancestor.gif/358px-Fereriancestor.gif
Universe: Homestuck
Weapons/Abilities: Abilities of the Homestuck Hero Of Life powers, allowing her to extend her own and a person’s life greatly, easily heal them, grant herself and chosen people grand amounts of durability, and revive people from the dead. She can also grow plants; Skillfully wields a Trident; Commands her vast army of the Troll Empire, along with her robotic servants from her Corporate Empire in the Kids’ ‘Verse; A surprisingly good baker!
Bio: The ancestor of Feferi Peixes, the Condesce was empress during the lifespans of the trolls' ancestors and during the lifespans of the trolls themselves. She was responsible for banishing adult trolls from Alternia at some point between the end of the journal and the current events, apparently to diminish the risk of rebellions. It is also noted that she has an extensive lifespan and contact to a "deep undul8ing monstrosity" which is later confirmed to be her and Feferi's future Lusus, Gl'bgolyb, for whom she competed over with other prospective heiresses that shared her blood color. Her longevity allowed her to live up to and beyond the time of the Reckoning, and she possessed the ability to give others the gift of sharing a lifespan as long as hers with a 'touch'. She possessed a mental connection to Gl'bgolyb that allowed her to curb the power of the Vast Glub. The farther away she was, the weaker her connection with Gl'bgolyb would be, which weakened her ability to prevent the Vast Glub and at the same time swaying Gl'bgolyb's allegiance towards Feferi. She is still alive and about to conclude her journey back to Alternia at the time of Doc Scratch's narration (612 solar sweeps after the Reckoning). Once there, she will be chosen to replace the Handmaid as Lord English's servant, becoming his "Emissary" to the places he is unable to reach himself. She was also the object of Dualscar's flushed ambitions, though it would seem that she did not reciprocate. It is currently unknown as to what relationship the two may have had in comparison to the relationship between Eridan and Feferi, though Mindfang stated in her journal that the Condesce "will never even know his name".
It's highly likely she is the true identity of Betty Crocker, given the similarity of her imperial symbol to the Betty Crocker logo, and the troll writing on the symbol which says "Battleship Condescension", the same initials as Betty Crocker. It should also be noted that in Nannasprites conversation with fedorafreak, she states that she knew "...the baroness was not human", and "baroness" would be an eight-letter title, complying with the ancestor naming scheme. It should also be noted that Jane as the "HEIRESS APPARENT TO A BAKED GOODS EMPIRE" is first introduced on "2X3PRONG DAY" which is presumably the Condesce's strife specibus. On the 11/14/11 update, the Betty Crocker logo was CHANGED to the imperial logo, apparently confirming Betty Crocker's identity as the Condesce.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: Here and Here
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 10:57 pm

Hey Rix, I'm almost done with Tabuu's sheet, but just wondering...do I have to list all of his abilities? Being a Brawl character he has a crapton of them, and listing them all would just be really inconvenient. They're all on his Wiki link anyway...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 11:51 pm

CAKES.... ARE EVIL!!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

...Sorry.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

ASDFGHJKL CAKESSSS.

Also you know who I'm bringing into this? Robotnik. The Sonic Comics kind.

Because robots.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:04 pm

@Luna: I much prefer all the abilities being listed; I already give enough easiness with the bios. Plus, I once did a sheet for Tabuu back in DCV (forgot about since), so I could help you with that.

@Erops: ... But the cake is a l- *shot*

Anyways, I can kinda see a Five-Man Band forming between everyone's main antagonists going on here...

The Big Bad: Missingno

The Dragon: Tabuu

The Evil Genius: Clockwerk

The Brute: ??? (Shadow Broker, maybe, if Unit pops up again)

The Dark Chick: Maleficent

Not to undermine anyone's characters; these are the ones that just appeared in the forefront of my mind at the time being.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:05 pm

Alright. Time to format~ >.<

Oh by the way Rix, I think I sent a response to your response to my PM a while ago. XD

You should probably respond to it.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:06 pm

Right, right.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:10 pm

Luna_Cat16 wrote:
ASDFGHJKL CAKESSSS.

Also you know who I'm bringing into this? Robotnik. The Sonic Comics kind.

Because robots.

Think of all the Pingas!!!!
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:32 pm

Indeed. This is totally not a plot-convenient way to have alternate robot cyborg villain version of our characters. Not at all.

Actually, I might change it to someone else. Someone more...intimidating. XD

Player: Luna_Cat16
Name: Tabuu
Height: Maybe seven feet? Um giant-sized I suppose...
Weight: Surprisingly light, probably because he is mostly energy-based rather than mass-based if this makes any sense.
Picture/Description: Oh hello there picture.
Universe: Subspace, in the Super Smash Bros Brawl universe.
Weapons/Abilities: And now a huge list.
* Shark Blade - Tabuu transforms into a wide, vaguely shark-shaped blade.
* Diving Slash - Tabuu appears from high above and dives, turning his arm into a blade of energy.
* Golden Bracket - Tabuu transforms into an energy cage, resembling two glowing yellow brackets, which imprison the victim and smash them to the ground.
* Chain of Light - Tabuu creates a golden chain and throws it in front of him in an attempt to catch the opponent. If he succeeds, he will swing the opponent around before smashing them into the ground.
* Electrical Shield - Tabuu teleports right next to his opponent. The purple sphere inside his torso splits into several fragments, which fly in circles around him for a short time while emitting electricity. It somewhat resembles an atom, with Tabuu being the nucleus and his fragmented energy core being electrons.
* Rapid Chop - Tabuu teleports behind the character and repeatedly slashes the area in front of him, creating visible purple slashes.
* Pinpoint Explosion - Tabuu makes a pointing gesture. Five locations along a line leading to the player's current location will flash once and explode after about two seconds.
* Ghost Projection - Tabuu splits himself in half and shoots out many ghost images of himself in all directions, which explode after achieving a certain distance.
* Dragon Laser - Tabuu manifests a cannon shaped like a dragon's head, which floats beneath Tabuu as it fires a powerful laser horizontally.
* Bullet Rain - Tabuu appears in a random area in the air and fires a barrage of small bullets, finishing with a huge energy sphere.
* Shuriken Boomerang - Tabuu appears on one side of the stage and throws a huge, circular, three-bladed shuriken, which obviously returns to him after flying a certain distance.
* Off Waves - Tabuu unfolds his wings. He then proceeds to unleash three massive circular shockwaves that encompass a large radius. If these hit, they will cause massive damage and knockback.
* Eye Lasers - Tabuu grows to an enormous size, and then fires a red laser from each eye.
* Teleport - Just what it sounds like. He can warp to various points across short distances, and sometimes leave explosions when he does.
Bio: Because I am lazy.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil. His only goal is to envelop his universe in the Subspace, thus being able to rule over it for eternity.
Link: Link~
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:30 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 12:01 pm

Now adding...
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 6:42 pm

Name: Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Height: 6'1
Weight: 282 lbs
Picture/Description: Here's the typical look you should expect. Look at the bio, however, as there are more pictures that look much better due to Art Evolution.
Universe: Mobius (Sonic the Hedgehog universe, specifically the comics)
Weapons/Abilities: His genius-level intelligence, leadership skills, and his vast knowledge concerning technology. Coupled with the fact that he actually has the technology available to create a robot army from the Red Shirts of each 'verse, and he makes a very formidable foe even when not faced directly. In combat he also has great hand-to-hand skills, and his robotic arm can fire missiles and lasers from them.
Bio: Bam.
Alignment: Lawful Evil.
Link: Check the bio category. :I

Name: Metal Sonic v2.5
Height: 3'3
Weight: 275.4 lbs
Picture/Description: Here. Metal Sonic has no visible mouth, as is seen on his other pictures, but it seems that art convenience physics give him one when he talks.
Universe: Mobius (Sonic the Hedgehog universe, specifically the comics)
Weapons/Abilities: Possesses Sonic's super speed, but also has enhanced strength and the ability to fly, due to rockets. Is armed with a plasma blasters, a grappling hook, shredding blades, and a capture net, though that isn't exactly a weapon.
Bio: Link. Only focus on the v2.5 bio, since that's the version being used here.
Alignment: One could say he follows the idea of being a True Neutral, given that he is merely one of Robotnik's best Mooks. However, v2.5 has been seen to have developed some sort of conscience, possibly a sense of honor when it comes to fighting rivals, and a more cunning and ruthless nature, he is leaning more towards Chaotic Neutral.
Link: Check the bio.

Name: Sollux Captor
Height: Fairly average height for a troll, going with the taller then humans headcanon that would be about 6'3.
Weight: Definitely lighter weight than most his age, around...101?
Picture/Description: Sprite form. Also a couple of not sprite forms.
Universe: Homestuck
Weapons/Abilities: Sollux typically has no need for weapons, as he uses his telekinetic powers to pretty much use whatever is floating around the environment as a weapon (tossing a pipe lying around at full speed, for example). He also possesses Vision Twofold, which is likely a contributor to his psychic abilities, and allows him to see two universes at once, as was hinted in the comic. He can emit high-energy blasts from his eyes as well, and is a very proficient hacker. However, he is plagued with the voices of the doomed and recently/about to be deceased.
Bio: Link. Keep in mind that his bio concerning this RP pretty much stops when he is challenged to the duel by Eridan, and thus is blinded.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. His bipolar mood swings and jerk-ish personality pretty much keep him in an undecided position.
Link: Check the bio.

Oh hey here are three sheets for you~
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 9:48 pm

Character Sheet:

Player: Tex/Texan_Eagle/Ron/Ronneh.
Name: Deidara
Height: 5.446 ft.
Weight: 111.995 pounds.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 433px-Deidara
Universe: Naruto Universe.
Weapons/Abilities:

*C1: Deidara's most basic form of explosive clay. They are small and are used to attack. They normally appear as insects, spiders, jellyfish, fish, birds, snakes and centipedes. For various attacks, using them as bombs or using them as projectiles. (Also all of his clay things can change size, i.e. being small in his hand and then enlarging.)

*C2: One of his specialties, he forms a dragon from his clay that he can ride on. It can also create smaller clay bombs or mines and shoot them out of it's mouth like a missile. However these are obviously created from it's self so it can't do a lot. (We're just going to say he uses his chakra to make it work as I do not think there was any explanation provided on how he does it specifically.)

*C3: One of his most powerful techniques, he needs to use both of the mouths on his hands to create the bomb with looks like a little fat statue with a pointy head and wing like arms. When it is dropped to bomb something it enlarges considerably and is powerful enough to destroy a a small portion of a city.

*C4: He uses his clay to create a clay clone of himself. When it is ruptured it releases a cloud of microscopic bombs that cannot be seen by a normal person. The bombs enter the bloodstream of anyone who inhales them and once there they explode at Deidara's command. Causing them to disintegrate at a cellular level. (Only used in desperation or when he's very low on his clay. He only uses it on people or things he would actually want to kill that way.)

*Clay Clones: He creates a copy of himself from clay as a diversion or to capture the enemy by becoming softer as it is hit so what it is that is attacking it goes through and when it does it hardens, trapping them in it. It can also be used with explosive clay.

*Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique: This technique changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it. Allowing the user to dig through quickly or sink through it and hide underground. Just barely large enough for a person to move through, the user can also sense magnetic forces to pinpoint there location. (Only used when he really needs to escape..)

*Explosive Clay: It was developed from a forbidden technique he took when he deserted his home ninja city. He infuses chakra into it and his mouths on his hands knead it into whatever shape he wants it to be.

*Explosive Clay Minions: Deidara creates explosive clay that is connected to his hands with a thin cord of clay. The clay then rises from the ground, moulding itself into human-like forms. He controls them to attack, they are normally used with explosive but it's possible to not make everything explosive.

*Explosive Landmines: After creating the C2 dragon he can make it create a bunch of mines from it's self and make it bury them.

*Iwagakure Kinjutsu: This Kinjutsu allows a person to knead chakra into materials. The mouths on the users hands and chest are likely a result of using it.

*Shadow Clone technique: The user can create a clone or two from chakra, they are real and not illusions and can even bleed, however they dispel after a few hits and it takes a lot of chakra to make them and distribute it evenly. So it's not very practical most of the time.

*Suicide Bombing Clone: The user creates a shadow clone and then has it ingest the clay and explode on command. The explosion takes up a a small portion of a average city.

*C0 (Ultimate Art) : Is a suicide technique used as a last resort. He reveals a stitched up mouth on his chest, he proceeds to undo it and put in large blobs of clay as it leads to his heart, the chakra will be constant and kneads it without interruption. His explosive chakra manifests in his veins and flows through his body, they then condense into a sphere that slowly cracks open and detonates. It has a 10 kilometer explosion radius.

Bio: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Deidara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Link: Look at bio.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:07 pm

Oh hey Rix how big and how heavy is Ketos?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:15 pm

I would just predict the average weight and height...The measurement info for Fai and the trolls was never given, so I just kind of approximated. XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:28 pm

Well... I kinda need to know just how big Ketos is. Because I assume he's huge, but I don't know how huge, and I can't approximate his weight without how big he is.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:34 pm

Ah...Wait, when you watch the video with him in it, do you get to see him compare with other characters in size? Because if you know the average heights of said other characters, then maybe you can figure out his? Like say one of the guys he's near looks to be about maybe 5'7 in height, or at least adult-sized, in other art he's seen in and such. Then say Ketos is like three times his height. You know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:35 pm

Yeah... Except you don't. In Etrian Odyssey, the characters have amazing artwork, but... In battle, you don't see them.

It's like an old dungeon-crawler.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:41 pm

Oh...I'll go Google it, I guess. Hold on a sec while I try and probably fail~
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

All righty then.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 4:48 pm

Wait, Ketos is a whale[i]? O-oh. Um...Okay...I'm not sure how I can help now...D:

Maybe he's, like, twice as large as an Earth whale...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next