WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Empty
PostSubject: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:56 am

The Omniverse. Vast and sprawling as it is, activity and warfare is still abundant within its infinite grasp. There has never… never, been a time within the Omniverse where there has been peace; only bloodshed, war, hate, and death. One of the most interesting phenomenon’s that contribute to these attributes is the calling of a Dimensional Clash.

By definition, a Dimensional Clash exists as a vast battle, where a horrifically powerful entity, usually ranging from multi-universal threats to beings that could change the cosmology of the Omniverse with a flexing of their will, summon heroes of such brilliant light, villains of such horrific darkness, and everything in between, in order to grow their strength, and fight them. The stakes are high for all parties, and only the strong survive.

Let us now observe one of these happenings now.

~

The city. The beautiful, lustrous city, glistening and basking in the many lights that emitted from all possible corners, reflecting off of the gleaming, ginormous towers that people know as buildings in this city. In this city, man and creature are almost as one, living side by side each other, in an intricate harmony. The children laughed and played around the beasts, and the beasts around the children, all in an eternal, beautiful bond of friendship. In this city, nay, in this world, life was truly something to be had.

Too bad it had to end.

Before anyone could really predict it, or outrun it, it was as though time itself froze in one place. The people ceased moving, the beasts hung in midair; everything was still. Suddenly, sounds began to play again, but this time they were, for all want of a word, broken; they shrieked and cackled and went completely haywire, all in a mockery of the original sounds that were emitting.

It got worse; reality itself began morphing and bending, twisting and churning. Even more frighteningly, chunks and parts of people began to fade and grow and move about and leave from the bodies of the people, yet they gave no blood. Their expressions never changed from the ones they had on their face when time froze, but soon parts of their faces even began to churn and move and leave and do all sorts of sickening things.

Soon, the same fate befell the beasts. Chunks and parts of the odd creatures spun and left and moved in the same patterns as the humans, the intricate parts of the many kinds of bodies moving haphazardly everywhere. Next came the construction; the glistening street lamps and the shining-yet-worn-down roads began suffering the same fate as the beings that treaded by them. Finally were the trees and the buildings; everything had been affected by this destructive phenomenon, parts of the structures flying everywhere, sounds and lights warping with not a care in the world.

Of course, this city isn’t the only victim; too many smaller towns had the same affect wash over them, reality twisting and morphing the landscape. The geography of the world itself soon felt the affect, until the world was completely covered with it; parts of continents and the sea itself all began warping and flying about in space, colors and sounds and all forms of everything transforming at the scenes. It was horrific to watch, but the legendary beings of the universe did not have to worry, because soon THEY were caught in the warp, and they too began to undergo the same affects.

One would call it… a Glitch.

~

Missingno, the ‘Cloud of Corruption’, the ‘Bane of Art’, the ‘Destroyer of Beauty’. Just some of the many names and accolades this horrific abomination has gathered for itself. She controlled all within her grasp, and conquered all within her sights. To her, the swallowing, the corrupting, and the causing of the ultimate downfall of every universe in her sight came easy.

However, it was not enough to satisfy her hunger. No; while she could somewhat form in other Metaverses, she was still mostly bound to the corrupting of the Pokemon Metaverse. No, she needed more power in order to truly break free and begin her reign of everything beyond. However, one her many slaves mentioned to her about the legend of Dimensional Clashes; the calling of Great Heroes, Grand Villains, and everything in between, and raising them up in order to eventually fight them. Missingno originally thought nothing of it, until the slave mentioned that, if she were to defeat beings, she would gain colossal loads of power, and thus be free of her shackles in the miserable world of monsters of the catching and training of them.

And thus, Missingno decided to do just that: to call up a Dimensional Clash.

And so, our story begins.

~

Now, to those veterans of the Sporum, you probably already know what exactly this is. However, there are still plenty of you out there who don’t so I’ll explain the basics. See, this is a giant Crossover, Action RP; basically, you can take your favorite characters in media and pit them against the odds of colossal amounts of Mooks, powerful, scheming villains, and whatever else our sick minds can throw at them.

Let’s take Batman as our example. So, Batman is in the Batcave, when suddenly he is sucked through a portal, and is now in the Dimensional Clash, and finds himself in a city. He could team up with other protagonists, or some other stuff. So, he then runs into some Mooks. He beats the crap out of those Mooks. He then goes off exploring, wondering just what the heck is going on, when suddenly, he is challenged by one of the antagonists*. They battle, and the result is an explosion that sends them both on different ways. That’s basically all there is to it, but there will be plenty of other things and whatnot.

Or, let’s take a more villainous example. So, Darth Vader is in the Death Star, when he falls through a portal (note, they do not have to enter by falling through a portal; you can just say that they were already there, having entered the portal beforehand), and pops out into a city. However, his Mooks are also with him, so they go and build themselves a fort. Vader decides to go and see how the heck he got here, when suddenly he runs into Batman. The two fight, and then explosions. However, sometime later another portal may open up, and all the characters, will fly through, and be in a new area, like the Caribbean. Now, it is, in fact, possible to find a portals and go back to the previous location, but no one EVER, and I mean EVER acted on that, so I may just subtly RetCon that.

Still don’t get it? Don’t worry; you’ll get it soon.

This RP could not exist today if it wern't for the hard work of the three previous admins, Shade, Magnus, and Tyrannolodon.

Now, onto the boring, official stuff.

Rules:

1. Classic RPing rules. No GodModding, MetaGaming, Mary Sues, AutoHitting, InstaKilling, Etcetera.
2. The punishing system goes like this: a Warning, 1-page ban, Complete and utter obliteration from any future Dimensional Clash. However, Sometimes I like to take the simpler way, and I’ll resort to not punishing, but just simply killing off the character that is causing the problem (and maybe another character of the user, just to drive home the point).
3. I have full right to accept and un-accept a character.
4. You may take a character and tone their powers up and down, if you want. For instance, let’s remember that this is an RP where giant robots with guns on every part of their bodies run around freely. Now, let’s take Phoenix Wright for an example; an average, every-day attorney. How would a lawyer fare in a setting like this? Simple; power him up by saying that his OBJECTIONS literally blow people’s minds to pieces. However, I only want to see this happening to make the setting fare; unless there some kind of plot-important character (like, say, they are the most powerful Herald of the BigBad, and we’ll fight them later), I don’t want your already god-like character to be able to utterly destroy ever character with a single eyebrow raise.
5. This is a VERY literate RP. One paragraph at the very, very least.
6. If you were an Overseer/Mod back in DCV on the Sporum, then you are an Overseer/Mod here.
7. Romance is allowed, just nothing below the belt.
8. There will be an over-reaching storyline. However, while I do have something of a basic skeleton, it still is not fully developed. If you have ideas for a plot, as well as locations, please PM them to me.
9. Don’t try and alter the personality of your chosen characters too much from their original personalities without character development.
10. There is no set rule on how many characters you can have. In fact, having a gigantic cast is inspired.
11. Now, I don’t want to dissuade anyone, but it seems that licensed characters are far more liked and powerful and important than OCs. I’m not deciding this; it’s just how it goes, and is how it went.
12. Rule 11? What Rule 11?
13. You can control NPCs to some extent (your power on controlling them increases by your moderation rank and how much I like you). However, don’t have your character easily killing/brainwashing/doing too much harm to the much more powerful ones, like say, Count Dooku, or Lord English, or Cthulhu, etcetera.
14. You can be as bloody and gore-filled as the forum rules allow.
15. Don’t beg me to make you a Mod/Overseer. That position is decided by literacy and merit.
16. If you’ve been in a past Dimensional Clash, then you automatically qualify for modship, though you may reject the position if you want.
17. Unless your character has some form of locomotive ability, then don’t be everywhere at once unreasonably.
18. Gaming abstraction like experience levels, statistics, energy/health pickups, and rather nonsensical dropped currency (like gold coins in neverwinter nights) will exist in this game to some extent, but they can only be utilized by the character from the universe that particular abstraction is from. Thus only Problem Sleuth Characters can gain SPOONDILUCKS by killing enemies, and only Samus can pick up Chozo suit missile ammunition from slain foes. This rule can be broken if one can make a reasonable case for it, such as if Alex modified his suit to use Chozo technology, but otherwise will allow characters to make more use of their own abilities while keeping them more unique.
19. If you leave unexpectedly for two weeks, then your character becomes up for grabs. However, if you return, then the person who took your character must explain everything they did with them. Also, if they portrayed your characters Out-Of-Character, than feel free to berate them as much as you want. However, if you are gone for a month (or at most 31 days) than we have full right to kill off your character. Of course, if there is a logical reason for this that we did not abide, like your internet was down, or you had a severe accident, and we killed off your characters, then we’ll do something special for you.
20. This is a rather cynical, GRIMDARK series. Expect characters to die. A lot.
21. For future reference: a Mook is a name used to describe those characters that the bad guy sends out to stop the hero, but are ultimately fodder for the hero’s kill count. I.e., a Goomba, or a Storm-Trooper. Compare and contrast Red-Shirts; which is the same as a Mook, but work for the hero’s side.
22. Have fun. Of course, if I’m forcing you to have fun, then is it really fun at all?
23. It can be ANY character from ANY universe. From the bright and shiny idealism of My Little Pony to the soul-wretching, heart-pounding GRIMDARKNESS of Warhammer.
24. I am very kind on the topic of Multi-Posting (Double Post, Triple Post, etc) in the OOC. Just don't do it to the point of spam.

*Under Construction*

Admin
Objectio

Co-Admins
Shade
Tyrannolodon

Overseers
ArchDemon
Blood On The Dancefloor
Ømnivex
ToadRopes

Mods
*Under Construction*

Players
AlexRose98
Imperiex
Joural
Luna_Cat16
Texan_Eagle
The Blazing Jac

The Sheets

Character Sheet:

Player: (Basically, who you are. Please be serious)
Name: (The name of the character. Pretty obvious)
Gender: (Boy, Girl, some asexual robot, you get the picture)
Height: (Just because)
Weight: (Just because)
Picture/Description: (What they look like)
Universe: (Where and what they are from)
Weapons/Abilities: (The weapon they wield, along with any kind of ‘powers’ and skills they have)
Bio: (Their backstory)
Alignment: (Follows the D&D Scale, so Lawful Good, Neutral Good, Chaotic Good, Lawful Neutral, True Neutral, Chaotic Neutral, Lawful Evil, Neutral Evil, Chaotic Evil)
Link: (A link to a wiki or something. Something that gives the full details of who this character is)

Group Sheet:

Name: (What the Group calls itself)
Size of Group: (About how many members does it have)
Picture/Description: (what they normally look like)
Universe: (Where and what they are from)
Abilities/Equipment: (What they are armed with)
History: (Some of the things they have done)
Alignment: (Generally Speaking)
Link: (If they have a Wiki Page)

There will, in fact, be Factions in the story later on, but for now just fill out the sheets.

Mod Powers
Mods can enforce the rules in my place.
Mods can accept or reject a character in my place and may auto-approve their own characters
Mods have the full authority to make or reverse a ban.
Mods have a greater ability to control NPCs than normal players

Overseer Powers
Overseers can enforce rules in my place and enforce them upon mods
Overseers can accept or reject characters in my place and may auto-approve their own characters
Overseers have the full authority to make or reverse a ban and may strip a mod of his powers or turn a player into a mod.
Overseers have an even greater ability to control NPCs than Mods do.

*Still Under Construction*

Big 'ol Disclaimer: I do not, in any way, own the copyrights to the characters used in this game. All characters belong to their rightful owners. We are not trying to make a profit; this is solely for entertainment purposes.

Last edited by Objectio on Mon 26 Dec 2011, 3:06 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:57 am

Character Reservation
Too lazy to fill out a sheet right now, but know that your selected character is so popular that everyone will want them? This is where Character Reservation comes in. If you reserve a character, than you cannot RP as them, but you are entitled to basically use that character without fear of someone taking them.

Objectio
Bowser (Super Mario Galaxy 2 incarnation)
Jazz Cat Alpha
Fancy Cat Alpha

Blood On The Dancefloor
John Egbert
Fluttershy
Dubstep Cat Alpha
Rainbow Dash

Alexrose98
Bilbo Baggins
Pinkie Pie

Deoxyspine
Eridan Ampora
Rin Okumura
Axel
Vanitas

Luna_Cat16
Falco Lombardi
Zexion

ArchDemon
Piraka
The Bohrok (?)
Onua Nuva
Kopaka Nuva

Unit111
King Bradley/Wrath
Selim Bradley/Pride
Central Army
Necrons
Tau

RopesToad
Daroach
Cipher
Adeleine

Tex
G.I.R.
Starscream (Armada)
Roxas

Tyrannolodon
Rose Lalonde
Dave Strider
Jade Harley
Optimus Prime
Megatron
Grimlock
The Tenth Doctor
Samus Aran
Ridley
Dragotha
Vecna
Davros
Donna Noble
Sylux
Tiamat

Character List I

Player: Objectio
Name: ClФckweЯk (though for the sake of simplicity, we’ll just call him Clockwerk)
Height: I’d say somewhere around 15ft
Weight: The average weight you would expect of a giant, metal owl.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 919949_20040810_screen014
Universe: Sly Cooper
Weapons/Abilities: SEVERAL mounted energy-blasters, as well as a little more than plenty of blasters concealed beneath his metallic wings; Able to summon his robotic ‘Kamikaze-Falcons’ from Hammerspace; Flight; incredibly stunning eyes, can inflict hypnosis on the incredibly angry or the incredibly high, or a combination of the two; Near invincibility (except to electricity, in which case he is beyond screwed); Health Regeneration (eveeeer soooo slooooowlyyyyy); his ELECTRIC RINGS OF DOOOOOM; ludicrously strong-willed; intelligent; Can activate Laser Emitters when severely damaged; his talons are REEEEEEEALY strong and sharp; flamethrowers hidden on his frame (though he never really uses them); His wings are sharpened to a point, allowing him to be a very good melee attacker.
Bio: Rather mysterious, but just to cheat, you can read it here.
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Link: http://slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Clockwerk

Name: Sherlock Holmes
Height: 6ft 1in
Weight: Average male weight
Picture/Description:Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 220px-Sherlock_Holmes_-_The_Man_with_the_Twisted_Lip
Universe: From the stories bearing the same name (Sherlock Holmes)
Weapons/Abilities: Extreme intelligence; Expert problem-solver; great at wielding guns; Carries a cane, and is quite skilled at using it as a weapon; wields swords excellently; skilled with riding-crops; formidable fist-fighter; knows Kung-Fu; average strength; quite lucky.
Bio: You may read it here.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Link: http://sherlockholmes.wikia.com/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherlock_Holmes

Player: Luna_Cat16
Name: Terezi Pyrope
Height: Likely...somewhere around 5'9? I always pictured her to be short for a troll, and since they're taller than humans in my headcanon...
Weight: 118
Picture/Description: Sprite form, and not-sprite form~
Universe: Homestuck
Weapons/Abilities: Uses her cane-sword (is also holding it in the appearance), and also has the abilities of a Seer, being able to see the possible future outcomes of events.
Bio: Terezi Pyrope is a troll from the planet Alternia, existing in an entirely separate universe from Earth in Homestuck. She seems to have lived a normal early life as a troll: Enduring the trials that she must undergo upon finishing pupation from a grub; being claimed by a lusus, or custodian, though it was still an egg and would not hatch for some time; and constructing her hive, or household, in the middle of a forest, using the materials provided to her by the carpenter drones. She was a prominent member of the deadly FLARP (Extreme Live Action Roleplaying) group Team Scourge, and she and her partner, Vriska Serket, quickly rose to prominence. However, she disbanded the team after her partner willingly used her psychic powers to cripple a lower-blooded troll. A while after that, she joined a 12-player session for the game SGRUB, and gained the title the Seer of Mind. Upon beating the game, she and her friends were about to earn the Ultimate Reward, when they were kept from doing so by the main villain of the Homestuck universe, Jack Noir. They set up a refuge in an abandoned lab on a meteor, and proceeded to discover the humans through computer situated there and troll them. Terezi herself formed a close relationship with the human Dave Strider, guiding him through various portions of SBURB. However, when her friends became to become stir-crazy, she went to investigate the troubles in the lab, thus putting herself into many dangerous situations, which she avoided without even realizing it. She ended up facing her former partner again, bu this time killed her due to the danger she would cause to the entire group. The surviving trolls all congregated in the area as well, preparing to escape an event called the Scratch, which was a sort of reset button they devised so that they could kill Jack Noir. Before being sucked through the portal, Terezi was currently here, waiting for the sign that the Scratch was beginning. (You can also look at a more coherent version through the wiki.)
Alignment: L4WFUL GOOD, of course~
Link: The wiki page~

Player: Joural
Name: Angel
Gender: Boy(though he could appear as female if he wanted to, I guess?)
Height: probably about 5'6"
Weight: somewhere around 180, I guess?
Picture/Description: Can't find a good picture of him to link to, but he's an angel. Dressed in blue. Check out the site I linked to for pictures.
Universe: CVRPG, a variation on the castlevania universe.
Weapons/Abilities: Bow, Flight, time and dimensional travel(within limits), clerical abilities.
Bio: Angel was once an employee of God, but, sometime during his tenure in the Legion, Angel managed to get himself an extended leave of absence -- the kind that doesn't really end. He managed to fall in with a journeying band of heroes. Now Angel spends much of his time helping people as a way of making up for past sins... of which he has several.(much abridged, if you want the full thing read the damned comic)
Alignment: Neutral Good
Link: http://www.cvrpg.com/pages/cast/angel.php

Player: Amon-Ra/Psycho-Wizard
Name: Revolver Ocelot
Height: 5' 11 1/2"
Weight: 145 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Revolver_Ocelot_Twin_Snakes
Well... yeah like that. Old guy dressed in western wear, running around with a bad ass revolver.
Universe: Metal Gear Solid 2(Metal Gear)
Weapons/Abilities: Excellent skill with the Colt Single Action Army Revolver, able to do all kinds of stuff with it.
Bio: Best read here as it is long and confusing. Remember to stop reading at the Manhattan Incident.
Ocelot was born during the Allied invasion of Normandy, France, on June 6, 1944 as Adamska, the son of The Joy (The Boss) and The Sorrow. Shortly after birth, Adamska was taken from his parents by agents of the Philosophers. Adamska (under the codename ADAM) briefly worked for the NSA as a codebreaker, but he and another colleague defected to the Soviet Union in September 1960. There, he served under Colonel Volgin's command of GRU, while secretly a sleeper agent of both the KGB and the CIA (proxy organizations of the Russian and American branches of the Philosophers, respectively). Because of his heritage, he was given preferential treatment as a Spetsnaz GRU agent and was even promoted to Major and given command of his own personal unit.

Later he participated in a takeover under Liquid Snake with Members of FOXHOUND(Vulcan Raven, DecoyOctopus, SniperWolf, GreyFox, and PsychoMantis, taking over Shadow Moses Isle (He is the lone survivor of FOXHOUND. There Grey Fox severed his arm, which was replaced with the deceased Liquid Snakes. His father being a medium, his mind is temporarily taken over by Liquid's spirit when in combat with Solid Snake.

Recently he participated in the Manhattan Incident where Metal Gear RAY was stolen and given to terrorists known as The Sons of Liberty, along with Members of Dead Cell (Vamp, Fatman, Fortune), where he assassinates President James Johnson, and goes after the Patriots because he seem to have a hrrible habit of Insubordination against his colleagues.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Link: WikipediaMetal Gear Wiki

Player: ArchDemon/Legs250/Leggy-kun
Name: Lewa (Nuva)
Height: Shit if I know. Average male height? Six foot? *shrug*
Weight: He's a bunch of metal that can fly... Again, shit if I know.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Toanuva4
Universe: The Bionicle Universe! ON AN ISLAND.
Weapons/Abilities: Twin Air Katanas, the Kanohi Miru Nuva (the Great Mask of Levitation), can communicate with the Bohrok horde (this has a lengthy explanation), AIR POWERS
Bio: http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Lewa_Nuva
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Link: http://bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Lewa_Nuva

Name: Midna
Height: 2ft without hat, 3ft with hat
Weight: ???
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 150px-Midna02
Universe: Legend of Zelda
Weapons/Abilities: Can form small-but-powerful energy spheres in her hands; able to disintegrate into a cloud of spheres and reintegrate; shape-shifting; can hide in shadows; able to warp things through set portals; her hair can grow and morph and do a lot of crazy things; able to hide things in Hammerspace.
Bio: Oh hey look down at that link.
Alignment: True Neutral
Link: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Midna

Name: Manfred von Karma
Height: 6ft 2in
Weight: Average old man weight
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 170px-Manfred_von_Karma_OA
Universe: Ace Attorney
Weapons/Abilities: Wields the DREADED OLDMAN TASER OF DEATH (though goes by plenty of different names, most notably just the JOKERTASER, on its peculiar ability), which is able to transform into many different forms, such as a variety of Shock Pistols and other Guns, to plenty of different Swords of Hard-light made of the electricity in it; is VERY intimidating and VERY cunning; MUCH more resilient and stronger than he looks; quite skilled with fighing with his cane.
Bio: OOH LOOK AT THAT LINK
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Manfred_von_Karma

Name: Murray (though known to go by THE MURRAY)
Height: 6ft 4in
Weight: HUUUUUGE. Though still light enough to double-jump
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 250px-Murray
Universe: Sly Cooper
Weapons/Abilities: EXTREME strength; THE HAMMIEST HAM IN ALL PLAYSTATION!; legendary driving skills; The ‘Aboriginal Ball Formation’; several different abilities that come with his strength (THUNDER FLOOOOOP); a slight time-freezing maneuver (not much).
Bio: I think you know what to do by now
Link: http://slycooper.wikia.com/wiki/Murray

Name: Cave Johnson
Height: 6ft 1in
Weight: Average man weight
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW ASCDT_cave
Universe: Portal
Weapons/Abilities: The power of SCIENCE (… um… not really special); armed with his ever memetic Lemon Grenades, a Portal Gun, and a wristband that acts as a dispenser of his three types of Gels he created in his life (the Propulsion Gel, the Repulsion Gel, and the Conversion Gel).
Bio: Check the link
Link: http://theportalwiki.com/wiki/Cave_Johnson

Name: Alice
Height: I’d say around… 5ft… 4in?
Weight: Average little girl weight
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 300px-Alice3
Universe: Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (Book Series)
Weapons/Abilities: Powers of a Queen (Chess), so able to run VERY fast and travel a fair distance; very mature; very imaginative.
Bio: Look in the links, but make sure to only read the history concerning the Books.
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Link: Here and Here.

Name: Alex Mercer
Height: *Shrug*
Weight: *Shrug*
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Alex-Mercer---Prototype-2-psd36897
Universe: Prototype
Weapons/Abilities: Himself. Ability to manipulate his biomass and use it as a weapon.
Bio: Alex Mercer, ( also called The Prototype, codename: ZEUS), was the former head researcher of the Blacklight project at Gentek. After learning that those affiliated with the project were being killed one by one, Alex tried to flee out of the city with a vial of his research. Cornered at Penn Station, Alex was forced to utilize the vial, and smashed it to the floor, unleashing the deadly virus onto the area, which later cover all of Manhattan Island.
After awaking at a Gentek facility with no recollection of his past, Alex Mercer escapes the building, and soon discovers his new found powers and abilities, granted by the virus he unleashed. With this, he begins to utilize his powers in order to learn more of his fragmented past, as he scoured all of New York for those responsible.
Link: http://prototype.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_Mercer

Player: Texan_Eagle.
Name: Nepeta Leijon.
Height: '5"2
Weight: 130 pounds.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Nepeta
Universe: Homestuck Universe.
Weapons/Abilities: She has her claws and being rather fast.
Bio: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Nepeta_Leijon
Link:Look at bio.

Player: Shade
Name: Chloe
Height: 5'10
Weight: 145.
Picture/Description:

Ridiculously good physical condition: almost to the point of being unnatural. In fact, unnatural is really the best word to describe Chloe, from her albino skin to dark brown eyes, seemingly black voids lodged into her skull.

She stands rigid and upright, with absolutely perfect posture, and her hands normally rest folded across her chest, arms crossed. She has a tendency to frown-understatement. She's scowling if she's not speaking. She's rather shapely, and considered attractive by most, but damn if she doesn't just give off this aura. It's kind of this creepy, sadistic edge, that tells you that the only reason your heart is still feverishly pumping blood is that Chloe has no good reason to kill you thus far.

She has lean, firm muscles, and from the look of it she works out fiercely everyday. She wears a jumpsuit of sorts, a strange orange garment that has the words "SENTINEL: EXODUS 219N" written in large white print on the back. It seems to fit well and be designed for fighting, or at least scuffling: underneath it is a Kevlar vest (for what bulletproof vests are worth) and combat boots are laced tightly around her feet. Socks are rolled down abit, for some reason.

She has this mean, angry look about her all the time; somehow even when she sleeps. She never looks happy, or smiles, or seems to relax. When she's breathing, her form is tensed up, jaw locked, eyes glaring.

Universe: Darksol Serum.

Weapons/Abilities:

Chloe was given a superior version of the serum, giving her drastically augmented capabilities at the price of a more severe biological drawback. She, to put it bluntly, is damn hard to kill. Her skin is somewhat resistant to piercing, and short of a major league swing most blunt trauma doesn't even register. Her reflexes are very, very good, and her senses are greatly heightened. She can perceive color in the dark, hear keenly and even smell better.

Additionally, she has incredible endurance and strength. She can sprint for about a mile or so before she starts to become winded, and benches around four hundred. She doesn't look like Randy Savage, either; another advantage in itself, in that her appearance is deceiving.

She has extensive firearm training, which, coupled with her abilities, makes her a formidable marksman. Her breath control and acute control of her muscles make her aim rock steady, and her focus and arm strength make gun recoil negligible. She throws knives accurately and quickly, and moving targets are about as easily hit as still ones.

Bio:

All Chloe has ever known is Exodus, the facility where she was born, lords over the subjects, and where she will die. If she makes it back, that is. She was born out of artificial insemination and careful genetic modifying: her own "father" dowsed her embryo in copious amounts of the serum, and as a result the mutant child was near flawless. Never fell sick, outperformed the control groups....a wunderkind.

Where she excelled physically, however, she lacked psychologically. A golden cage was really all she grew up in, and the concept of outside TERRIFIED her. The bubble she called her home, funded by the government and run by the sociopathic scientist that was her father was all she knew and all she was comfortable with. A xenophobe to the extreme, Chloe worked out her fear by chaneling into rage, and she practiced like crazy to try and stay sane.

There is a bit of backstory that really explains her personality, but I don't want to delve into it because it kind of makes her character not as intriguing. I'll reveal it later; once more, PM's.

Alignment:

I suppose True Neutral or Evil Neutral. She's really just in it for herself. She's draconian, coldhearted, whatever you call it. She won't go back to save you; if you slow the group down, you die. There is really one thing she cares about (PM's, once more), save herself.

Link:
Click Please

Player: Ømnivex
Name: Sytsu (No last name)
Height: 7 feet on hind legs - 3 feet on all fours.
Weight: 225 pounds
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Scaled.php?server=849&filename=sytsubyshane
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW SytsuHead
Universe: Beastly Experiments
Weapons/Abilities: Manipulation of Lightning and Electricity, Mini freak outs (Calls them 'Rushes' Basically an Adrenaline Rush)
Bio: His parents have escaped the clutches of a scientific research facility in which they were created with the intent of sending them to war, Sytsu and several other beasts of his species embark on a journey that takes them across the United States and most of the world in hopes of finding away to finally escape the clutches of Seth, the man who has been hunting them for years. Thats more or less a synopsis of the story. Everything else isn't really important for this.
Link: There isn't one. http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/55796.page THis is as close as you're getting.

Name: Aeron (Also doesn't have a last name. Probably cause I'm lazy)
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 145 lbs (Varies really)
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Aeron_by_valvartia-d3cb4j6
Closest you're really gonna get.
Universe: Astromead High
Weapons/Abilities: Ability to manipulate his own bone structure as well as others on touch, only mildly though, he can't like break their spine on contact. Minor self regeneration on other parts of his body, though not complete so he has quite a few scars from the skin patching itself.
Bio: Aeron has a very strange childhood. Not only did his parents not pay attention to him, not that it really matter because he didn't really seek the attention, but they actually went ahead and left leaving him to fend for himself. This wasn't much of a problem though, he actually rather they be gone. The only probably was trying to keep CPS from sending him to the orphanage. Generally speaking he's had a few close calls. Beyond that nothing much exciting has happened. Just the life of a teenage boy freak mutant who can make his bones come out of strange places.
Link: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/58778.page CLose as you'll get.

Name: Vriska Serket
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Eightfold
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Vriska_by_hahailoveyouall-d4g7w5v
Universe: MSPaintAdventures (Homestuck)
Weapons/Abilities: Flourite Octate, Mind control powers
Bio: One of 12 trolls from the planet Alternia who participates in a game to end the world. Quite literally too.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Vriska_Serket

Name: Marquise Spineret Mindfang
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unkown
Picture/Description: [s]Sexy[/s]
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 03472
Universe: MSPaintAdventures (Homestuck)
Weapons/Abilities: Flourite Octate, Mind Powers
Bio: 1 or 12 ancestors of the main 12 trolls who played the game to end the world. Confusing I know.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Ancestors#Marquise_Spinneret_Mindfang

Name: Fai D. Fluorite
Height: Um...not exactly sure. Around 6'1? He's pretty tall.
Weight: Lightweight, definitely. Exact number unknown.
Picture/Description: Picture with the outfit he'll be in at the start of this RP (he's the blond with the blue outfit, by the way). The wiki page apparently has a gallery as well. PICTURES FOR EVERYONE (8D)? I think so.
Universe: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
Weapons/Abilities: He is very proficient with a staff, and also has an extremely high level of magic ability, which, as a secondary effect, has slowed down his aging. All in all an agile fighter, though he is a bit of a glass cannon.
Bio: Um yeah I am not even going to attempt to explain the huge clusterf*** of dimension traveling and Deus Angst Machinas that is Fai's past, so LINK. Warning: Huge spoilers for like everyone in existence. I would actually recommend not reading the link if you are the slightest bit interested in checking out the series, because I'll probably reveal bio sh*t as we go along here anyway and in a less confusing manner so yeah.
Link: Link~

Sheet:Player: Texan_Eagle
Name: Vexen
Height: '6"0?
Weight: 140?
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 474px-Vexen_Days
Universe: Kingdom Hearts Universe.
Weapons/Abilities: He wields his shield Frozen Pride and also has power over ice to use elemental attacks and manipulation of ice. He can also levitate slightly and open dark corridors for travel.
Bio: A long time ago, he was Ansem the wise's apprentice. They eventually began experimenting on hearts, and the experiments grew ever more twisted in the name of knowledge. However they were lead by Xehanort to cast away they're hearts and and they became Heartless, except they had such strong wills that it created a Nobody. This is why Vexen exists.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Link: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Vexen

Player: ToadRopes
Name: Toad
Height: 3'11"
Weight: 50 lbs
Picture/Description: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ca_00A3CsD0/TSIf7ZERkrI/AAAAAAAAAKE/9-ElhRvBTQw/s1600/TOAD.jpg
Universe: Super Mario
Weapons/Abilities: Toad can make just about anything using mushrooms. He also owns every power-up in the Mario universe. Plus he's got that sweet foldable jet pack.
Bio: Toad, ever since his beginnings of being the guy who Bowser put in 7 castles over and over again, has gotten the chance to play the hero 3 times: Wario's Woods, Super Mario Bros. 2, and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Toad is an eccentric character, being at times a comedian, and says some pretty witty things sometimes. Other times... he just breaks the 4th wall. Toad is afraid of what many things could do to him: he doesn't like getting burned by Bowser's fire balls, he doesn't want to get pummeled by Bullet Bills, or crushed by a Birdo egg.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toad_(Mario)

Name: Kate Wetherall
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 178.6 lbs
Picture/Description: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/293/e/1/the_great_kate_weather_machine_by_locomotive111-d4dgnfj.jpg
Universe: The Mysterious Benedict Society
Weapons/Abilities: Everything in her bucket: this includes at this point a pocket knife, a pocket watch, a screwdriver, a wrench, a house key, some marbles, a slingshot, a bottle of Krazy Glue, a flashlight, a bird whistle, and a rope coiled around the bottom. Kate is also athletic and unusually developed for her age.
Bio: Kate is part of The Mysterious Benedict Society. She was accepted into the group for helping Number Two away from a bunch of angry parents. Her ingenuity and athletic prowess has aided the Society in defeating Mr. Curtain many times.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mysterious_Benedict_Society

Player: unit111
Name: Shadow Broker
Height: ??? (I’d place him around eight, maybe nine feet tall)
Weight: ??? (Heavy)
Picture/Description: Hrm: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 641px-Shadow_Broker_Combat
Universe: Mass Effect Universe
[b]Weapons/Abilities:
M-76 Revenant machine Gun (Just think big gun lots of bullets), Large Energy Shield, Powerful Charge, Excellent hunting instincts.
Bio: See the link
Alignment: True/Chaotic Neutral
Link: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Broker

Name: Agents of the Shadow Broker
Size of Group: A little over a thousand, maybe more.
Picture/Description: Agent
Engineer
Heavy
Universe: Mass Effect Universe
Abilities/Equipment:
Agents: Assault Rifles, Flash-bang grenades, Low Strength Shields, Full Body Armour
Engineers: Heavy Pistols, Sub-machineguns, Assault Drones, Fire Drones, Light Armour, Holo-Armour
Heavy: Seeker-rocket Launcher, Light Armour, Moderate strength Shields
History: ??? (Shadow Broker’s private army)
Link: None

Name: Meta Knight
Gender: Male. Because 50,000 years old isn't exactly a boy.
Height: 2"11
Weight: 47.2 lbs
Picture/Description: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/075/c/e/Hot_Meta_Knight_Pose_by_MetaKnights1Luver.jpg
Universe: Kirby
Weapons/Abilities: Galaxia sword. Guess what else he does. He also has his Brawl moveset (I'm too lazy to put it down).
Bio: Meta Knight is a hero even if it is not always clear. Meta Knight in every way tries to protect Kirby, directly and indirectly. Meta Knight may have began as a lord who wanted to take over Dream Land, but he is past that petty ambition and has resumed his duty as a Star Warrior.
Link: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Knight

Name: Mulan
Height: 5'11
Weight: 183.3
Picture/Description: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/196/2/0/Mulan__s_decision_by_alicexz.jpg
Universe: Disney
Weapons/Abilities: She was trained as a warrior while disguised as a man.
Bio: Mulan is the only child of Fa Zhou, a former war hero, and Fa Li. Mulan is sent to the town Matchmaker to find her a husband, which ends in humiliating failure. Shortly after, the Chinese Emperor's counselor, Chi-Fu, arrives in her village to announce that the deadly Huns, led by Shan Yu, have invaded China, and that one man in every family must serve in the war. Despite her protests (which the Emperor's consul Chi Fu silences), her father, says that he will go in spite of his old age and old war wounds. Mulan decides to go in his place posing as a man, cutting her long hair with a sword, stealing her father's armor and riding away on her horse, Khan, so she will keep him from risking his life.

Mulan meets Mushu on her way to the army camp.
Added by Degrassi Fan
On her way to the army camp, Mulan meets Mushu, a small dragon who claims to be a guardian sent by her ancestors. He agrees to help her pass as a soldier. Though Mulan fails the army training at first, she uses her intelligence and becomes the first soldier to solve a puzzle set by Li Shang, her unit's commanding officer.
Afterward, she rapidly progresses to become one of the best soldiers in the unit. She also makes friends in Yao, Ling and Chien Po, three fellow soldiers, though she is forced to hide her gender. Through the machinations of Mushu, the soldiers are called to the war front.

After finding that the Chinese Army, led by Shang's father General Li, has been completely destroyed by the Huns, Shang leads Mulan and the other soldiers to stop them. Despite the unit being outnumbered, Mulan is able to defeat the Huns by crushing them in an avalanche by way of a rocket. However, she sustains an injury from Shan-Yu, which results in her gender being revealed. She is spared death, which was the punishment for a woman joining the army, as Shang's way of repaying the debt from Mulan rescuing him during the previous battle.

Mulan is left behind by the army and prepares to return home. However, she discovers that Shan-Yu and his five generals have survived and are heading towards the Imperial City. Mulan attempts to warn Shang, but she is not listened to because she is a woman. When Shan Yu captures the Emperor, however, Shang, Yao, Ling, and Chien Po join her in a rescue attempt. Mulan disguises herself, Yao, Ling, and Chien Po as concubines and take out the Hun guards, allowing Shang to reach Shan Yu and the emperor. Yao, Ling and Chein Po escape with the Emperor, but Mulan remains behind after Shang is knocked unconscious by Shan Yu. She reveals herself as the soldier who took down the Huns, which angers Shan Yu. While running from Shan Yu, she comes up with a plan to kill him by means of fireworks. While Mushu goes to get the fireworks, Mulan faces Shan Yu on the roof of the Emperor's palace. She disarms him with a paper fan and uses his sword to pin him to the roof, allowing Mushu to fire fireworks at Shan Yu, presumably killing him. Mulan is oppressed by Chi Fu for the final time when he arrogantly says that as a woman, she is unworthy of being called a hero and being worth anything.

Mulan is then confronted by the Emperor with her various crimes, having heard about them from Chi Fu. At the same time, he acknowledges that she saved all of China and bows to her out of respect. His gesture results in all the gathered people bowing as well. The Emperor first offers Mulan a council position then a job as consul, both of which Mulan refuses. The Emperor instead gifts her with his personal crest, and Shan Yu's sword. Mulan returns home, and is able to reconcile with her father. The end of the film shows Mulan inviting Shang, who had followed Mulan under the guise of returning her helmet, to dinner.
Link: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Fa_Mulan

Player: Darkie and that should be enough for you to know me ;3
Name: Cheshire Cat
Height: UM fuck knows. Larger than your average cat.
Weight: again fuck knows. Though probably rather light due to how skinny he is.
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW American-mcgees-alice-cheshire-cat-standing-fading-spray-1801_preview
Universe: American McGee’s Alice
Weapons/Abilities: Invisibility, all the crazy illusion shit he can do yeah. He also likes to talk in riddles and gives cryptic and sometimes nonsensical advice so shit let’s confuse everyone.
Bio: Just look at the link I suppose. Not the bio of the original story’s Cheshire cat. Only from where it begins ‘American McGee’s Alice’.
Link: http://alice.wikia.com/wiki/Cheshire_Cat

Name: Princess Rosalina
Height: 6'1"
Weight: Never really calculated. Weight is indefinite in space.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Rosalina_and_the_lumas_by_xxsuperjazzxx-d3lbdn3
Universe: Super Mario
Weapons/Abilities: Rosalina is able to warp space by manipulating (scientific) dark matter and dark energy (that has nothing to do with Metroid or Kirby).
Bio: Rosalina is a mother figure for the Lumas, a race of star children that eventually become planets, stars, or even galaxies. She takes care of them on the Comet Observatory. Rosalina's mother was consumed early in her life. Her age is indeterminate: apparently she's been roving the universe for centuries, but she looks to be in her twenties.
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Rosalina

Name: Magolor
Height: 2'4"
Weight: 40 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Magolor_by_wupar-d4fdlpl
Universe: Kirby
Weapons/Abilities: Commands the Lor Starcutter, which can open up portals and stuff.
Bio: Magolor is the captain of the starship Lor Starcutter, a galleon-like ship that could traverse dimensions. Magolor hails from Halcandra, and crashed to Pop Star because he was attacked by the dragon Landia. Magolor had Kirby and his friends repair the Lor, and said he would take them to Halcandra as a thank-you gift. However, the Lor was attacked again there. Magolor asked Kirby to defeat Landia, and once Kirby did so, Magolor approached him... and took the Master Crown from Landia's head. Magolor had turned out to be using Kirby the whole time, and Kirby had to defeat him in another dimension. Magolor lost the power of the Master Crown, for it was destroyed. But when he held ultimate power, it controlled him rather than he controlling it. He vowed never to lust for that sort of power again, for it could only lead to corruption.
Alignment: Was Chaotic Evil, but now is Lawful Good
Link: http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/Magolor

Name: Tabuu
Height: Maybe seven feet? Um giant-sized I suppose...
Weight: Surprisingly light, probably because he is mostly energy-based rather than mass-based if this makes any sense.
Picture/Description: Oh hello there picture.
Universe: Subspace, in the Super Smash Bros Brawl universe.
Weapons/Abilities: And now a huge list.
* Shark Blade - Tabuu transforms into a wide, vaguely shark-shaped blade.
* Diving Slash - Tabuu appears from high above and dives, turning his arm into a blade of energy.
* Golden Bracket - Tabuu transforms into an energy cage, resembling two glowing yellow brackets, which imprison the victim and smash them to the ground.
* Chain of Light - Tabuu creates a golden chain and throws it in front of him in an attempt to catch the opponent. If he succeeds, he will swing the opponent around before smashing them into the ground.
* Electrical Shield - Tabuu teleports right next to his opponent. The purple sphere inside his torso splits into several fragments, which fly in circles around him for a short time while emitting electricity. It somewhat resembles an atom, with Tabuu being the nucleus and his fragmented energy core being electrons.
* Rapid Chop - Tabuu teleports behind the character and repeatedly slashes the area in front of him, creating visible purple slashes.
* Pinpoint Explosion - Tabuu makes a pointing gesture. Five locations along a line leading to the player's current location will flash once and explode after about two seconds.
* Ghost Projection - Tabuu splits himself in half and shoots out many ghost images of himself in all directions, which explode after achieving a certain distance.
* Dragon Laser - Tabuu manifests a cannon shaped like a dragon's head, which floats beneath Tabuu as it fires a powerful laser horizontally.
* Bullet Rain - Tabuu appears in a random area in the air and fires a barrage of small bullets, finishing with a huge energy sphere.
* Shuriken Boomerang - Tabuu appears on one side of the stage and throws a huge, circular, three-bladed shuriken, which obviously returns to him after flying a certain distance.
* Off Waves - Tabuu unfolds his wings. He then proceeds to unleash three massive circular shockwaves that encompass a large radius. If these hit, they will cause massive damage and knockback.
* Eye Lasers - Tabuu grows to an enormous size, and then fires a red laser from each eye.
* Teleport - Just what it sounds like. He can warp to various points across short distances, and sometimes leave explosions when he does.
Bio: Because I am lazy.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil. His only goal is to envelop his universe in the Subspace, thus being able to rule over it for eternity.
Link: Link~

Name: Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Height: 6'1
Weight: 282 lbs
Picture/Description: Here's the typical look you should expect. Look at the bio, however, as there are more pictures that look much better due to Art Evolution.
Universe: Mobius (Sonic the Hedgehog universe, specifically the comics)
Weapons/Abilities: His genius-level intelligence, leadership skills, and his vast knowledge concerning technology. Coupled with the fact that he actually has the technology available to create a robot army from the Red Shirts of each 'verse, and he makes a very formidable foe even when not faced directly. In combat he also has great hand-to-hand skills, and his robotic arm can fire missiles and lasers from them.
Bio: Bam.
Alignment: Lawful Evil.
Link: Check the bio category. :I

Name: Metal Sonic v2.5
Height: 3'3
Weight: 275.4 lbs
Picture/Description: Here. Metal Sonic has no visible mouth, as is seen on his other pictures, but it seems that art convenience physics give him one when he talks.
Universe: Mobius (Sonic the Hedgehog universe, specifically the comics)
Weapons/Abilities: Possesses Sonic's super speed, but also has enhanced strength and the ability to fly, due to rockets. Is armed with a plasma blasters, a grappling hook, shredding blades, and a capture net, though that isn't exactly a weapon.
Bio: Link. Only focus on the v2.5 bio, since that's the version being used here.
Alignment: One could say he follows the idea of being a True Neutral, given that he is merely one of Robotnik's best Mooks. However, v2.5 has been seen to have developed some sort of conscience, possibly a sense of honor when it comes to fighting rivals, and a more cunning and ruthless nature, he is leaning more towards Chaotic Neutral.
Link: Check the bio.

Name: Sollux Captor
Height: Fairly average height for a troll, going with the taller then humans headcanon that would be about 6'3.
Weight: Definitely lighter weight than most his age, around...101?
Picture/Description: Sprite form. Also a couple of not sprite forms.
Weapons/Abilities: Sollux typically has no need for weapons, as he uses his telekinetic powers to pretty much use whatever is floating around the environment as a weapon (tossing a pipe lying around at full speed, for example). He also possesses Vision Twofold, which is likely a contributor to his psychic abilities, and allows him to see two universes at once, as was hinted in the comic. He can emit high-energy blasts from his eyes as well, and is a very proficient hacker. However, he is plagued with the voices of the doomed and recently/about to be deceased.
Bio: Link. Keep in mind that his bio concerning this RP pretty much stops when he is challenged to the duel by Eridan, and thus is blinded.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. His bipolar mood swings and jerk-ish personality pretty much keep him in an undecided position.
Link: Check the bio.

Player: Tex/Texan_Eagle/Ron/Ronneh.
Name: Deidara
Height: 5.446 ft.
Weight: 111.995 pounds.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 433px-Deidara
Universe: Naruto Universe.
Weapons/Abilities:

*C1: Deidara's most basic form of explosive clay. They are small and are used to attack. They normally appear as insects, spiders, jellyfish, fish, birds, snakes and centipedes. For various attacks, using them as bombs or using them as projectiles. (Also all of his clay things can change size, i.e. being small in his hand and then enlarging.)

*C2: One of his specialties, he forms a dragon from his clay that he can ride on. It can also create smaller clay bombs or mines and shoot them out of it's mouth like a missile. However these are obviously created from it's self so it can't do a lot. (We're just going to say he uses his chakra to make it work as I do not think there was any explanation provided on how he does it specifically.)

*C3: One of his most powerful techniques, he needs to use both of the mouths on his hands to create the bomb with looks like a little fat statue with a pointy head and wing like arms. When it is dropped to bomb something it enlarges considerably and is powerful enough to destroy a a small portion of a city.

*C4: He uses his clay to create a clay clone of himself. When it is ruptured it releases a cloud of microscopic bombs that cannot be seen by a normal person. The bombs enter the bloodstream of anyone who inhales them and once there they explode at Deidara's command. Causing them to disintegrate at a cellular level. (Only used in desperation or when he's very low on his clay. He only uses it on people or things he would actually want to kill that way.)

*Clay Clones: He creates a copy of himself from clay as a diversion or to capture the enemy by becoming softer as it is hit so what it is that is attacking it goes through and when it does it hardens, trapping them in it. It can also be used with explosive clay.

*Earth Release: Hiding Like a Mole Technique: This technique changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it. Allowing the user to dig through quickly or sink through it and hide underground. Just barely large enough for a person to move through, the user can also sense magnetic forces to pinpoint there location. (Only used when he really needs to escape..)

*Explosive Clay: It was developed from a forbidden technique he took when he deserted his home ninja city. He infuses chakra into it and his mouths on his hands knead it into whatever shape he wants it to be.

*Explosive Clay Minions: Deidara creates explosive clay that is connected to his hands with a thin cord of clay. The clay then rises from the ground, moulding itself into human-like forms. He controls them to attack, they are normally used with explosive but it's possible to not make everything explosive.

*Explosive Landmines: After creating the C2 dragon he can make it create a bunch of mines from it's self and make it bury them.

*Iwagakure Kinjutsu: This Kinjutsu allows a person to knead chakra into materials. The mouths on the users hands and chest are likely a result of using it.

*Shadow Clone technique: The user can create a clone or two from chakra, they are real and not illusions and can even bleed, however they dispel after a few hits and it takes a lot of chakra to make them and distribute it evenly. So it's not very practical most of the time.

*Suicide Bombing Clone: The user creates a shadow clone and then has it ingest the clay and explode on command. The explosion takes up a a small portion of a average city.

*C0 (Ultimate Art) : Is a suicide technique used as a last resort. He reveals a stitched up mouth on his chest, he proceeds to undo it and put in large blobs of clay as it leads to his heart, the chakra will be constant and kneads it without interruption. His explosive chakra manifests in his veins and flows through his body, they then condense into a sphere that slowly cracks open and detonates. It has a 10 kilometer explosion radius.

Bio: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Deidara
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
Link: Look at bio.

Player: Archy
Name: Ketos
Height: Twice the size of a sperm whale (GO LOOK IT UP I'M TOO LAZY)
Weight: 90 tons
Picture/Description:
Universe: Etrian Odyssey (3: The Drowned City)
Weapons/Abilities: He's a freaking flying 90 ton whale. HIS WHOLE BODY IS A WEAPON. A skill called Ocean Rave which allows him to hit everything in sight (I say it's by roaring and inflicting GOD WHALE damage or maybe crushing things with his body), and another called Grand Berry. Which really is just, I'm going to say, is him roaring and paralyzingly living beings. A skill I don't know the name of which causes a huge 'ripple' of ice to form and hit everything in sight. And yet another skill called Ocean Song, which can put anyone who can't resist it's effects to sleep. Also, he can fly, although it's more like levitation... Also, since he's so large, he can shrink himself down into a tiny black orb (reminiscent of Navi from the Legend of Zelda series, without wings), crackling with energy, when he needs to get into small places.
Bio: Ketos is a Royal Protector of the Deep City, set to guard it from the monsters above, as well as the pesky adventurers of Armoroad. While Olympia mainly picks off the explorers in the eariler floors, he is the plan B, the impenetrable gate between Armoroad and the Deep City.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Link:

Name: 'Phantom'
Height: 6'
Weight: 95 lbs.
Picture/Description: http://www.verticalwire.com/images/uploads/images/0000/0079/hexer_1.png?1211484504
Universe: Etrian Odyssey (2: Heroes of Lagaard)
Weapons/Abilities: Various curses (poison, sleep, paralysis, suicide, mind control), minor telekinesis (used to float a few inches of the ground and to lift things)
Bio: Phantom's early life is largely unknown, but somehow he became a member of a group of explorer's who charted a mighty, massive labyrinth. His skills were often underestimated by their numerous opponents, who, without fail, fell prey to his strange magics. His fellow party members knew him only as a man who would just as quickly sell them out as he was to help them, a man who they had no choice but to trust with caution. It is a few months after the charting of the labyrinth that Phantom, in his studies of the dark magic he uses to curse his opponents, has accidentally opened his own portal into the Dimensional Clash.
Link: N/A

Name: Casey Jr.
Height: Average height of a steam locomotive
Weight: See above
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 258px-Dumbo_549
Weapons/Abilities: Casey Jr. is a train. It can talk through its whistle, and pull everything from the mighty lion to the great elephant. Casey, being an anthropomorphic cartoon character, can also make gestures with his pistons and flex his boiler.
Bio: In the film Dumbo, Casey Junior is the tender engine hauling the circus train, and even has his own song. Casey appears frequently throughout the film, and is shown to be somewhat sapient. For example, when the Ringmaster calls for all aboard, Casey's whistle can be heard tooting:

"All aboard! Let's go!"
As is the case with most Disney vehicles, Casey Junior has the ability to move in a more fluid way than actual locomotives, and his boiler is often seen bending and twisting like rubber when in motion.

In addition, he can twist and flex his metal body to express motion. He uses his steam cylinders like limbs, giving him the ability to shrug, point and make other gestures.

Although a male (according to Casey's song, being referenced as he or him), Casey was originally voiced by Margaret Wright, and he is currently voiced by Cathy Cavadini. While the sound of the voice resembles that of a voice processed through a vocoder, it was actually done with a more primitive device, a Sonovox, which uses one or two small loudspeakers in contact with the throat, which allowed Wright to "speak" by modulating an artificially produced sound with her mouth.
Link: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Casey_Junior

Name: Maleficent
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 131.4 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 258px-3844106261_2c7eb7516e_o
Weapons/Abilities: EVUL DARK MAGICZ. (Can also turn into a dragon.)
Bio: Maleficent is a sorceress and the main antagonist in Sleeping Beauty. She takes offense at not being invited to the christening of Princess Aurora, and attempts revenge on King Stefan and the Queen by cursing Aurora. Like Chernabog, Maleficent is an incarnation of pure evil, responsible for all misfortune in King Stefan's kingdom; she appears to be particularly unfond of the three good fairies Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, her polar opposites, who do all in their power to keep Maleficent's overwhelming evil magic at bay. Maleficent is also famous for her role as one of the primary antagonists of the Kingdom Hearts series. With her Gothic, elegant design, dramatic and flamboyant animation and unlimited arsenal of magic powers, Maleficent is currently one of the most recognizable and most popular Disney Villains.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Maleficent

Name: Stewart ‘Stewie’ Gilligan Griffin
Height: I’d say 3ft
Weight: The average weight you would expect of a giant-headed baby
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 250px-Stewie_Griffin
Universe: Family Guy
Weapons/Abilities: Stewie's mastery of physics, mechanical engineering, and firearms are at a level of science fiction. He has constructed advanced fighter-jets, a mind control device, a weather control device, robots, a time machine, a shrinking pod, a teleportation device, and more; Stewie's ability to move objects of greater weight than himself is not surprising to other characters, nor is his ability to perform martial arts or retrieve firearms from Hammerspace.
Bio: Check it all out in the link.
Link: http://familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Stewie_Griffin

Name: Colby
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Picture/Description: http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5481-1420508406.jpg
Universe: Etrian Odyssey (2: Heroes of Lagaard)
Weapons/Abilities: He's... He's a bard. Umm. Let me think. He can... Provide boosts to other people's strength/defenses/agility/etc with his songs... And he has a lute... Lyre... Thingy. Oh, right, and he's taken up fencing, so he has a rapier now that he can almost use.
Bio: Colby started out life in Lagaard, working with his mother in a small tavern, where he first met his mentor, a rather weird fellow who taught him almost nothing aside from the magical songs and how to play instruments, but he did instill a yearning for adventure and heroics in the young Colby. When Colby turned 17, a new guild was opened to plumb the depths of the nearby labyrinth, a guild which was searching for someone with his talents. Against his mother's wishes, but fulfilling his mentor's, Colby joined the group, instantly being hated for his naïvety and desire to touch everything that could hurt them. The group's Hexer, a man known as Phantom, particularly disliked Colby, attempting to kill him discreetly at any opportunity. When the guild accomplished their goal of mapping the entire labyrinth, they disbanded, and their members scattered across the world. Colby took up fencing and joined another guild across the ocean, where he had heard from his old mentor that yet another labyrinth was located, and it is here that he was plucked from his universe to the Dimensional Clash.
Link: N/A

Last edited by Objectio on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 3:38 pm; edited 38 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:57 am

Player: Tyrannolodon
Name: Tiamat the Dragon Goddess
Height: Can be just about any size she wants to, she prefers to be over a hundred feet long though.
Weight: Can be just about any size she wants to, prefers to weigh hundreds of tons.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 117775
Universe: Dungeonspace
Weapons/Abilities: All the powers of an greater deity in the D&D setting, all the powers of the various kinds of chromatic dragons. Tremendously tough, hard to injure, strong, keen mind. Skilled manipulator. Commands evil dragons, devils, and legions of worshippers. Magic. Breath weapons
Blue: Shoots a line of lightning
Black: Shoots a line of acid
Green: Shoots a cone of corossive gas.
White: Shoots a cone of cold
Red: Shoots a cone of flames.
Bio: Like most other draconic deities, Tiamat is the offspring of the dragon creator deity Io. She is the eternal rival of her brother Bahamut, the ruler of the good metallic dragons. It is hinted that her overt hatred toward Bahamut has developed, over a vast period of time, into a twisted lust for her brother as well. Though nobody ever says this out loud in front of her if they wish to keep their heads on their shoulders. She dwells in Avernus, the first layer of the Outer Plane of Baator (also known as the Nine Hells).
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiamat_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

Name: Rinzler/Tron
Gender: Presumed male, although it is unknown whether Programs have a gender.
Height: 6'1" (relative in the Grid)
Weight: Unknown
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Index
Universe: Disney, specifically TRON's Grid
Weapons/Abilities: Athletic and dual-wields two memory discs, is also skilled at the motorcycle thingy.
Bio: Kevin Flynn had long presumed that Clu 2 derezzed Tron. However, it turns out that Tron was actually reprogrammed to serve him as Rinzler, with the familiar "T" insignia on his suit hinting at his true identity. While engaging the heroes in a Light Jet dogfight, he begins to overcome his reprogramming and makes an unsuccessful attempt to derez Clu 2 that sends him plummeting into the Sea of Simulation. As he sinks deeper and deeper into the ocean, he is gradually restored to normal as his system reboots and his circuitry returns to its natural white color.
Link: http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/Rinzler

Name: CLU 2
Gender: Presumed male (Again, Programs don't seem to have gender)
Height: Avg. size of man in 50's
Weight: See above.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Index
Weapons/Abilities: Baton, memory disc
Bio: Clu was recompiled for the purpose of creating what Flynn called "the perfect system," taking his user's burden of running the Grid as his own. Once the self-generated ISOs began to enter the system, he found himself at odds with them, ultimately deeming them a threat to the system's stability that must be destroyed. Clu's strict adherence to his directive also caused him to become increasingly frustrated with Flynn for spending so much time away from the Grid, leaving him without a guide to follow and unable to take action without Flynn's approval. Eventually he conspired to take control of the Grid, reasoning that he was made in Flynn's likeness and thus, for all intents and purposes, he was the Creator.

Defined by his duty, Clu was a perfectionist who sought to halt any evolution in the system. Since the ISOs were not created by Flynn, he blamed them for the various glitches in the system, even going so far as to suggest that the ISOs themselves were responsible for such things as Gridbugs. Furthermore, Clu misinterpreted Flynn's comment that "the ISOs are changing the system to fit them", taking it to mean that they are damaging the system's code.

Clu's growing uncertainty towards the ISOs, coupled with his anger towards Flynn's constant absences, led him to berate Flynn for supposedly setting him up to fail in his task. As a result, Clu created the virus, Abraxas, to eliminate the ISO faction, whilst creating a reason that demonstrated why the ISOs were dangerous. After Abraxas' attack on the ceremony of peace between ISOs and Basics, Kevin and Tron met up with Clu and Anon, who had apparently saved Clu's life when the virus attempted to kill him. When Clu's last attempt to show Kevin the imperfections of ISOs had failed, he decided to kill the user.

Clu brought four of his Black Guard to ambush them. As Tron fought his guards, Clu dealt with Flynn, claiming that the user was 'corrupted'. His attempt to kill Kevin failed however when Tron attacked him. By the time Clu 'finished off' Tron, Kevin had already fled the scene. With Flynn nowhere to be found, Clu focused his efforts on destroying the ISOs, an act of genocide that came to be known as the Purge. With the imperfections gone, Clu believed he had created the perfect system.

By the year 2010, Clu had taken complete control of the Grid, fashioning the digital frontier into his own interpretation of perfection. However, he felt trapped inside the electronic reality, and desired to break out into the physical world so he could perfect it as well. For that, he needed to acquire Flynn's identity disc, and have someone open the portal from the outside.

Clu sent a message to Alan Bradley, attempting to lure a new user into the Grid. While the arrival of Sam Flynn was unexpected, it proved more fortuitous, allowing Clu to exploit Kevin Flynn's love for his son more effectively than the friendship towards Bradley might have been. When Sam was caught attempting to escape the Disc Wars arena, he was brought before Clu, whom Sam at first assumed was his father. The program interrogated the user, examined his identity disc, then revealed his true identity before dismissing him.

In order to draw Kevin Flynn's attention, Clu had Sam placed in the Light Cycle Grid, pitted against four sentries and Clu himself. After a brutal battle which derezzed all of Sam's team, Clu was set to deliver the final blow when Flynn's confidante Quorra broke into the Light Cycle Grid in the Light Runner and rescued Sam instead. Clu returned to his Command Ship to await Sam's, or Kevin's, next move.

Some time later, Jarvis reported that the location of Flynn's Safehouse had been traced from Kevin's light cycle found abandoned in the city. Clu investigated the safehouse personally, but found the area deserted and returned to the city in pursuit of the Flynns. After a tip-off was received, Clu's forces were sent to capture them at the End of Line Club. The assault failed to catch the users, although it did prove successful in causing Kevin's identity disc to fall into the hands of Castor, the club's enigmatic proprietor. Clu claimed the disc, and with his prize in hand, set off to the portal to complete his plan.

While Clu addressed his assembled forces and told of his plan to invade the physical world outside the system, the heroes infiltrated his Command Ship and retrieved Kevin's disc. When they escaped in a Light Jet, Clu, with Rinzler and four Black Guards, set off after them in small personal light jets of their own. The smaller craft were whittled away by the superior firepower of the escapees' larger light jet, however their strength in numbers eventually wore it down. Clu would have emerged victorious had it not been for a sudden betrayal by Rinzler. He was unsuccessful at shooting them down, but ultimately reached the portal first after stealing Rinzler's spare Light Jet Baton and leaving Rinzler to plummet into the Sea of Simulation.

Confronting the trio when they arrived, Clu justified his actions by saying that he had done simply as Kevin programmed him to do, venting his frustration at being abandoned and forced to run the Grid on his own. Flynn accepted Clu's arguments, but explained that the perfect world does not exist. Furious with this revelation, Clu attacked Kevin as Sam and Quorra headed for the portal. When Clu attempted to follow them, Flynn prevented his escape and reintegrated the program into himself. Clu was derezzed as the pair reintegrated.
Link: http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/Clu_2

Name: Bowser
Height: I’d say around 50ft, but is able to alter his size at whim
Weight: ^
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Bowsersmg2
Universe: Mario Multiverse, particularly SMGalaxy 2
Weapons/Abilities: He’s HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE; Able to alter his size at will with his odd Nega-Space-Timey Powers; Wields his odd Nega-Spacey-Timey powers that are never explained (defying gravity and the like); Can breathe fire; Wickedly strong; The spikes on his shell are not for decoration…; Can summon his army, the Koopa Troop, at will.
Bio: Bowser is Bowser. He is the king of the Koopas. He wants to be evil. These can include atrocities ranging from conquering the whole universe to trying to beat his nemesis Mario in Go-Karting. Need more info? Check the link. This Bowser is the one from the SMG2 entry.
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Bowser

Name: Beta-John
Height: 5'3
Weight: 100 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW John_Hood
Weapons/Abilities: Wields the warhammer of zillyhoo, god tier control of the wind, massively strong due to MANGRIT, highly creative. God tier immortaility.
Bio: This is not exactly the John you are familiar with. For one thing, his handle is ectoBiochemist, not ectoBiologist. Secondly, he is most definitely in a relationship with Rose Lalonde, SEER OF LIGHT. Thirdly, he's a bit more concerned with order and rules than his Alpha self. Otherwise, his life followed much the same path, though unlike another John involved in a dimensional clash, he entered already at his second god tier. While relative to the present, he is far less powerful than the Post Khorne Tourney John who has mastered the very winds of magic themselves, he has the potential to live up to the standards set by his predecessor.
Alignment: Lawful good
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/John_Egbert

Name: Beta-Dave
Height: 5'4
Weight: 105 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Godtierdave
Universe: Homestuck Session 413b
Abilities: God tier control over time, wields the mighty royal deringer. Often has many time clones running around. Extremely fast and agile.
Bio: This dave is not exactly the Dave you are familiar with. For one thing, his handle is turntableGodhead, not turntech. For another thing, he's definitely in a relationship with Jade Harley, Witch of Space. But otherwise, he's quite similar to the one you know. After ascending to the god tiers, Dave traveled on a meteor throughout the veil, only to find it plucked from Paradox Space itself.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Dave_Strider

Name: Beta-Rose
Height: 5'1
Weight: 90 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Godtierrose
Universe: Homestuck Session 413b
Weapons/Abilities: Wields the quills of echidna, can see the whole path of fortune out ahead of her, allowing her to foresee the paths to success. God tier immortality. Very booksmart.
Biography: This is not the Rose Lalonde you are familiar with, well almost. For one thing her handle is tendrilledTherapist, not tentacleTherapist. Secondly, she is most definitely in a relationship with John Egbert, Heir of Breath. Thirdly, she's somewhat less deceptive with her friends and somewhat more open with her emotions. While traveling on the meteor through the furthest ring, she was plucked into the dimensional clash.
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Rose_Lalonde

Name: Samus Aran
Height: 6'3
Weight: 198
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Metroid-Prime-2-Light-Suit
Universe: Metroid
Universe: Metroid (Indeterminate era; possesses all the power ups of Corruption, Prime, Zero Mission, and Echoes, i'm using the Light Suit aesthetic since it looks really damned awesome)
Abilities: Power suit.
Bio: (snipped from wikitroid) Orphaned during a Pirate raid on her home of K-2L, Samus was adopted by the mysterious Chozo, and taken to Zebes, where she was infused with their DNA and raised to become a warrior. Once she reached adulthood, Samus joined the Federation Police, where she served under the Commanding Officer Adam Malkovich, but she ultimately left to become a bounty hunter. As a bounty hunter, armed in her cybernetic Power Suit, Samus has become famous for her accomplishments on missions thought otherwise impossible. Her most renowned achievements are the destruction of the Space Pirate base at Zebes, her role in ending the Galactic Phazon crisis, her extermination of the Metroid species, and her disobedience of orders at BSL where she chose to destroy the deadly X Parasite rather than turn it over to the Galactic Federation.
Link: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Samus_Aran

Name: Ridley
Height: 12-15 feet at the shouder, wingspan of forty five feet.
Weight: 2 tons i'd say? He's a flier, he shouldn't be that heavy.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Omega_Ridley_rip
Universe: Metroid
Weapons/Abilities: Mutli-missiles, Meso-bomb generator, Kinetic Breath Weapon, Ultrahigh temperature flamethrower, Phazon beam, shockwave generation, phazon generation, Flight, Durability, Phaazite armor, Strength, Replication, Shapeshifting, extremely radioactive, Intelligence, Fire breath (typically used to shoot fireballs, he can either shoot a lot of relatively slow homing ones that can be destroyed before they reach their target, a somewhat smaller number of non-homing ones that are faster and can do more damage than the homing ones but can still be shot down, or a single one of either type that cannot be shot down and can explode, though homing ones are slower than non-homing ones and do less damage), eye-mounted lasers. Extremely strong, Tactical and Strategic Genius
Bio: (Snipped from wikitroid) Ridley (リドリー, Ridorii) is a high ranking Space Pirate, the arch enemy of Samus Aran, and is one of the most common recurring characters in the Metroid series, appearing in almost every Metroid game, often encountered towards the end of the game. Ridley's appearance is considered similar to a skeletal pterodactyl with glowing eyes. Ridley is known for being very defiant and persistent; though Samus has defeated him many times, he always manages to return and do battle with her, either through his healing abilities, cloning or robotic enhancements.
Alignment: He pretty much defines neutral evil
Link: http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Ridley

Name: Shockwave
Height: 35 feet
Weight: Several dozen tons
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW ShockwaveDOTMgamepromo
Universe: Tyran universal stream (Live action transformers movies)
Abilities: Superstrength, highly intelligent, extremely durable, lots of weapons, triple changer.
Antennae bolts: Electrical arcs that can be fired out of Shockwave's antennae to devastating effect, particularly to other machines.
AstroMag Cannon: A colossal arm cannon capable of firing an particle blast of unparalleled devastation or missiles in either single shot or cluster spread pattern. Even a single cluster missilelet can send a large target flying for hundreds of feet.
Eye beam: His massive red optic is capable of firing out a crimson ray of energy that can cut through most targets with deadly precision.
Sidearm blade: A gargantuan and utterly lethal curved blade capable of impaling or cutting through virtually any target.
Flight: Using his three back mounted thrusters, Shockwave can fly even in robot mode. Due to his questionable aerodynamics, he is not the most graceful of fliers however.
The Driller: A titanic wormlike metallic beast that burrows through the earth with the same ease that a fish would swim through water. It is his ultimate trump card and ace in the hole.
Bio: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shockwave_(Movie)
Link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Shockwave_(Movie)

Name: Optimus Prime
Height: Thirty two feet
Weight: Ten tons
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Prime_small
Universe: Transformers Live action film continuity.
Abilities: Super Strength, Leadership, Intelligence, Transformation, Super Durability, Weaponry
Weaponry list: SAM missiles: Fired out of his truck headlights to blow aeriel targets out of the skies
Barrage pistols (Can fire either automatic large caliber rounds or semi-auto plutonium tipped shells that explode with the force of over a ton of TNT)
Ion blaster: Fires a bolt of charged particles that can blow through most armor with ease.
Spiked knuckles: Self explanatory
Energon Sword; Superheated blades that can either be held normally or extended switchblade style out of his arm that can cut through virtually any substance.
Energon axe: The above, but in Axe form
Shield: A virtually invulnerable tower shield that can defend Optimus from most any frontal assault.
Autocannons: Part of his Omega Combat Armor Trailer add on, these large caliber double barelled weapons go over his wrists and can lay waste to even heavily armored targets.
Missile launchers: Part of the wrist gun add ons, these are capable of blowing straight through even the most heavily armored of targets, or buildings.
Artillery cannons: Mounted on his noselights, this series of cannons can unleash a devastating volley of fire.
Flight: Only with Omega Combat Armor, but when he is combined, he is a highly agile flier that can easily navigate cityscapes.
Bio: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_%28Movie%29
Alignment: Lawful good
Link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_%28Movie%29

Name: Miror B.
Gender: Man. A really weird disco man who can't get out of the past, but a man nevertheless.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 152.3 (He's really thin... how does he hold up that 'fro?
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Miror_B_by_emlan
Universe: Pokemon
Weapons/Abilities: 4 !?$#@ING LUDICOLOS, and a whole slew of Shadow Pokemon.
Bio: Miror B is a Cipher admin, notorious for his preposterous dancing and for training his Ludicolo's. He is extremely popular on the internet. His main base is in Pyrite Town and his appearence is always accompanied by music. But later in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, he wonders around the town, with Trudly and Folly, collecting Shadow Pokémon that has been defeated, allowing the player to try to catch them again. After completing the main game, you can catch shadow Dragonite from him, but only when he appears in the lighthouse in Gateon Port. He is always known by his famous moonwalk and funky dance moves during battle.

In the first game he had an army of Ludicolo's to use against Wes or the Player in other words, in Pokémon XD Gale of Darkness when he fights the Player it is noticed that he is using Lombre's instead of Ludicolo's, he uses Ludicolo later in the game but what happened to his old Pokémon remains a mystery.

His Theme Song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6nSW39a9E
Link: http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Miror_B.

Name: Annelies Marie Frank
Height: That of an average girl at 15
Weight: See above.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 200px-Anne_Frank
Universe: Ours
Weapons/Abilities: The Franks were able to hide from the Gestapo for several years until caught.
Bio: Annelies Marie "Anne" Frank ( pronunciation (help·info); 12 June 1929 – early March 1945) is one of the most renowned and most discussed Jewish victims of the Holocaust. Acknowledged for the quality of her writing, her diary has become one of the world's most widely read books, and has been the basis for several plays and films.

Born in the city of Frankfurt am Main in Weimar Germany, she lived most of her life in or near Amsterdam, in the Netherlands. By nationality, she was officially considered a German until 1941, when she lost her nationality owing to the anti-Semitic policies of Nazi Germany (the Nuremberg Laws). She gained international fame posthumously following the publication of her diary, which documents her experiences hiding during the German occupation of the Netherlands in World War II.

The Frank family moved from Germany to Amsterdam in 1933, the year the Nazis gained control over Germany. By the beginning of 1940, they were trapped in Amsterdam by the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands. As persecutions of the Jewish population increased in July 1942, the family went into hiding in the hidden rooms of Anne's father, Otto Frank's, office building. After two years, the group was betrayed and transported to concentration camps. Anne Frank and her sister, Margot, were eventually transferred to the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, where they both died of typhus in March 1945.

Otto Frank, the only survivor of the family, returned to Amsterdam after the war to find that Anne's diary had been saved, and his efforts led to its publication in 1947. It was translated from its original Dutch and first published in English in 1952 as The Diary of a Young Girl. It has since been translated into many languages. The diary, which was given to Anne on her 13th birthday, chronicles her life from 12 June 1942 until 1 August 1944.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_frank

Name: Lovrina
Height: 5'3"
Weight: Without the god-darn huge hair? About 101.1 lbs.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 140px-Lovrina
Weapons/Abilities: Stereotypical girly-Pokemon. For now: Delcatty (Shadow), Roserade, Lilligant (Shadow), Beautifly, Gardevoir, Altaria (Shadow)
Bio: Lovrina is a Cipher Admin who runs Cipher's Research and Development team. She can be hyperactive and narcissistic, generally acting like a stereotypical teenage girl, but she can also be quite nasty when pushed. One of Cipher's researchers calls Lovrina "nothing short of terrifying". Her brother Naps is a Cipher Peon under her command, and though he is briefly moved by Professor Krane's presence, his loyalty to Cipher remains absolute.

After Naps kidnaps Prof. Krane, Michael goes to Ein's old Shadow Pokémon Laboratory to rescue him. While there, he learns of Lovrina and Cipher R&D's research to refine the Shadow Pokémon creation procedure and make them completely resistant to purification, starting with XD001. As he tries to escape from the facility with Krane, Michael is cut off by Lovrina, who orders that he give the professor back. After refusing, Michael fights Lovrina and defeats her in battle.

Lovrina appears later on Citadark Isle. She boasts that XD001 has been perfected and is now impossible to purify, then attacks Michael as payback for her prior loss. After losing, Lovrina flees the island. She is the final opponent of the first round in Orre Colosseum.

As a stereotypical girl, Lovrina prefers Pokémon who appear beautiful, and her Shadow Pokémon consist of Delcatty, Altaria, and Farfetch'd.
Link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lovrina

Player: (Basically, who you are. Please be serious)
Name: XD001 (Shadow Lugia)
Height: 17'1"
Weight: 476.2 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 250px-Pokemon_XD_Dark_Lugia
Weapons/Abilities: Shadow Blast, Shadow Down, Shadow Shed, Shadow Storm
Bio: In the prologue of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, Shadow Lugia attacks the cruise ship S.S. Libra, which had been carrying many Pokémon to Orre. However, Shadow Lugia drops the ship in the middle of the desert leading to Cipher having to catch the Pokémon left in the ship.

During the course of the game, Shadow Lugia is mentioned often, but never seen. One of Cipher's administrators, Lovrina, tells Michael that it was she who created Shadow Lugia, and reveals that she has perfected it to be immune to purification when he encounters her again on Citadark Isle.

Also on Citadark Isle, Michael finally confronts Lugia, sent out by Greevil to defeat the boy before the other six (also Shadow) members of his party.

After snagging Lugia, Michael will find that Lovrina was right—Shadow Lugia cannot be purified through battling with it, using colognes, or by any other normal means. However, the Purify Chamber, which was jointly developed by Michael's father and Professor Krane, will be able to purify it, but only if all nine of the Sets within it are at maximum tempo.
Link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shadow_Lugia

Name: Redd Heart
Height: 6'5"
Weight: Ranges from 141-151 lbs (depends on how many carnivorous roses are on her dress
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Redd
Universe: The Looking Glass Wars
Weapons/Abilities: Black Imagination, along with being able to conjure and use several Wonderland weapons (crystal shooters, AD-52s, etc.)
Bio: Redd Heart claims to be the true heir of the throne of Wonderland. However, the throne was given to Alyss Heart in her stead, and her anger corrupted her. Redd was banished to Mt. Isolation in the middle of the Chessboard Desert. However, she returned to exact her revenge, and ruled over Wonderland until Alyss grew up and returned from the real world. They dueled, and Redd was thrown into the Heart Crystal. She returned via a painter's hand, and assembled a group of followers in the "real" world and returned to Wonderland, attacking again. Alyss beat her a second time, though King Arch used a bomb called W.I.L.M.A. to destroy their imaginations temporarily. This allowed Arch to take over Wonderland. Alyss and Redd were forced to fight alongside each other, but in the end, Redd was killed trying to retake the throne of Wonderland.

Well, not really killed. That's how she ended up here.
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Looking_Glass_Wars

Player: The Amazing Jac/JacOat12/That Jac Dude
Name: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Height: 5'7"
Weight: You don't ask a lady her weight!
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Th13Miko
Universe: Touhou
Weapons/Abilities: Miko carries a sword with her, though she rarely uses it, and she also has her golden Shaku, which has some magical properties. She herself is proficient in magical abilities, and a deadly foe. Her main ability is to read the minds of any ten people at once, and listen to their desires. She wears a special type of headphones to keep it from overwhelming her though.
Bio: Born many, many, many years ago in Feudal Japan, she was hailed as a saint for her ability to listen to other people's desires, and grant them. Born something of a noble to begin with, it didn't take long for her to get noticed throughout Japan, and soon, she found herself being worshiped. She taught the ways of Buddhisim in order to control the people though, well she secretly followed the ways of Taoism, in order to gain immortality and rule over the people forever. She, along with her allies, Futo, Seiga, and Tojiko, all planed to use this ability together, but before they could, a ritual had to be done, and they had to sleep and be reborn first. Futo went first as a test subject of sorts, and after it worked for her, Miko went herself, but before they could awake, a group of Buddhist monks had caught on, sealing her and Futo in an eternal sleep well Tojiko was killed. Seiga managed to get away though, but before she could reclaim the bodies of her allies, they were given to Byakuren, who intern, was sealed herself for 1000 years in Makai. For almost 1100 years, she slept, waiting to be awoken, but the chance did not come until one fateful night, when Byakruen was freed by three young women, thus freeing the Mausoleum that Miko had been trapped in. Seiga moved the Mausoleum under Byakuren's new temple and caused a great crisis that brought about many, many, many Scared Spirits, which were used to bring about her Resurrection into the world. It was almost foiled by the three young women who unlocked Byakuren though, but Miko managed to awaken, and battled the three, only to come up as the loser of the battle. They let her go though, and thus Miko evacuated the Mausoleum and created a place for her and her allies called Senkia, a building that could be anywhere or any size as she wanted, thanks to Taoist magic. Being the anti-youkai person she was, she waged something of a war against the youkai loving Byakuren, after apologising to the three young women for her bad behavior though.
Link: The True Administator

Player: Darkie
Name: John Egbert
Height: eh well he’s thirteen and could be described as a ‘short stumpy’ kid so yeah. Shorter than average thirteen year old I guess.
Weight: *shrug*
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW John_Egbert_Vriska_Outfit
Got tiger
Non Sprite pictures- here
and here
Would go search for more but i'm lazy oops.
Weapons/Abilities: Fear No Anvil - which has some time related abilities, being able to stun enemies by stopping them in time. Though for fairness, the stun will NOT last that long, and the hammer will not be as powerful as it is before fourth prototyping.
THE WINDY THING FF. Not that he knows how to do it, so that sucks. It just kind of happens. Though it is powerful amounts of wind when actually used.
Bio: PSHOOOOOOOOOOO
I’m just so lazy oh my. Nope he is not God Tier yet. Just higher up the echeladder
Link: PSHOOOOOOOOOOO

Name: Alternian Army
Size of Group: VERY large, but the density of each ‘Blood is variant of how far down the spectrum it is (ie the psychic Rustbloods are incredibly common, whereas the sea-dwelling Purplebloods are rarer)
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 830px-Ancestors
A pic of what a few of them look like.
Abilities/Equipment: In general: They wield powerful technological and biological technology. They also wield a wide variety of weapons, common, wood-worked bows, to some of the most advance firearms you’d ever see.
-Lowbloods (from Rustbloods up to Greenbloods)
While physically weak, and having short lifespans, they make up for it by coming in large numbers, thus able to simply overwhelm the enemy. They also have psychic powers, yet also being very weak to psychic powers as well. These positives and negatives are amplified the lower their blood is on the caste system. Yellowbloods also have a heightened ability to obtain Vision Two-Fold, allowing them to see two universes at once.
-Highbloods (Tealbloods to Bluebloods)
Physically strong, and immune to psychic attacks. However, they are also quite prone to insanity and bloodlust. Inverted from the Lowbloods’ aspect, their positives and negatives increase the higher they are on the caste.
-Sea-Dwellers (Purplebloods)
Like most Highbloods, able to become physically strong, and have the advantage of being amphibious.
-Subjuggulators (Indigobloods)
The Elite Mooks of the Army, and the most feared specific force on Alternia. These guys are chosen only from the strongest and most batshit insane of Indigobloods, the highest blood caste of any Land-Dwelling Troll. Running into these guys is a guaranteed ‘Oh Crap’ moment. Honk.
History: The Alternian Army is the Army of Alternia.
Link: None per say, so the best you’re probably going to get is of their Home Planet and exactly what the heck they are.

Name: The Koopa Troop
Size of Group: ??? (They seem to always respawn when you look the other way, so possibly infinite)
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW KoopaTroopRPG
Universe: Mario
Abilities/Equipment: A ton of advanced technology and magic (shown by all their airships and Magikoopa), an even bigger assortment of mooks, and all of them have the ability to run and ram their heads into you. It may or may not hurt more than it sounds.
History: The Koopa Troop have been around in the Mario Metaverse for who knows how long? All we know is, you can get infinite lives if you go to that one level and stomp the Koopa’s shell against the stairs while jumping on it long enough… I mean, that’s not all we know, but it’s a useful tip.
Alignment: True Neutral, due to the Punch Clock, and sometimes Woobie, nature of a lot of them.
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Koopa_Troop

Last edited by Objectio on Tue 27 Dec 2011, 9:26 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : updating)
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Name: The Silence
Size of Group: Unknown
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 830px-Silent
Universe: Doctor Who
Abilities/Equipment: Electricity manipulation and immunity, Memory-proof (Anyone who sees them and looks away forgets they were ever there, but if you look back, you remember all prior encounters), Very strong (Can break through bullet proof glass), Very Tough (Can take multiple .50 caliber magnum rounds, but not bullet proof.) Can plant post-hypnotic suggestions
History: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Silent
Link: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Silent

Name: Armies of Tiamat
Size of Group: Countless
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 98720
Universe: Dungeons and Dragons
Abilities/Equipment: (Almost no form of minion has all of these at once) Magic, super strength, durability, intelligence, breath attacks, medieval weaponry, Spell like abilities, regeneration, various kinds of energy immunity and special powers, flight.
History: Tiamat's armies were spawned for the prime purpose of defeating the forces of her Brother, Bahaumut, but she uses them to wage war on all good and chaos. Devils, Humanoids, Dragons, and Dragonspawn all work under her banner to wage war against others.
Alignment: Mostly lawful evil
Link: Same as Tiamat's

Name: Kaptin Bluddflag's Freebooters
Size of group: unknown,
Description/Picture: Kaptin bluddflagg http://www.playstation54.com/gamemedia/wp-content/gallery/warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-2-retribution/kaptin_bluddflagg.jpg Mister Nailbrain http://images.wikia.com/dow/images/1/13/Retri_ork_camp_heroes_02.jpg Master Spookums http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29583/1470024-spookums_super.jpg Storm Nob Brikkfist http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29583/1470026-brikkfist_super.jpg
Universe: Warhammer 40,000
Abilities/Equipment: Shootas, Big Shootas, choppas, big choppas, deffguns, beamy deff guns, rokkit launchers, boomguns, chain choppas, 'uge 'ammers, power klaws, burnas, skorchas; cybork parts, orky armor, ork powers; the whole orky nine yards.
History: The Ork campaign in Dawn of War II: Retribution centers on the brutal Kaptin Bluddflagg and Freebooters. Freebooters are groups of Ork pirates that are commanded by Kaptins of pure infamy. They are the richest and most obnoxious of all Orks, that pursue a life of conquest and pillage, plying the stars in grotesquely ornamented Kill Kroozas.
Link: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Kaptin_Bluddflagg

Name: The Third Reich
Size of group: Millions
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW HeavyTrooper
Universe: Various
Abilities/Equipment: Varies, access to high tech power armor, directed energy weapons, tanks, walkers, magyk, teleporters and so on
History: You really should know this
Link: Use google for this

Name: Imperial Forces
Size of group: Innumerable, countless soldiers, tanks, titans, leviathans, apcs, aircraft, other assorted armored fighting vehicles, space marines, sisters of battle, ships, and heavy weapons. Only a portion will be used
Description/Picture: Note, not every little group shall be given pictures for obvious reasons.
Death Korps of Krieg
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/f/f6/Krieg_Front_Line.jpg
Cadian Shock Troops
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/5/53/Img008.jpg
Valhallan Ice Warriors and Commissar Ciaphas Cain and his aide Ferrick Jurgen
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/f/f1/Valhallan_597th.JPG/180px-Valhallan_597th.JPG
The Vostroyan firstborn
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/1/13/Vostroyan_soldier.jpg
Catachan jungle warriors
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/0/01/CatachanHeavyWeapons.jpg
Armageddon Steel legion
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/4/46/Steel.jpg
Tallarn Desert Raiders
https://2img.net/h/i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/pundlesean/Manufactorum/tallarn.jpg
Praetorian Guard
http://www.solegends.com/citle/citle2000/misc/praetorianBox.jpg
The Grey Knights
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/f/f5/Gk2.jpg
The Imperial Death Watch
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/c/c7/Deathwatch01.jpg
The sisters of battle
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/316/4/3/Sisters_of_battle_by_andreauderzo.jpg
Black Templars
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/4/48/Black_Templar_Art.jpg
Abilities/Equipment: Massive numbers, Space Marine abilities, extremely advanced technology, spaceships, incredibly powerful weapons, extremely good tanks
History: The hammer of the emperor has been around for as long as the imperium has. For nearly twelve thousand years the armed forces of the Imperium of man have fought every kind of enemy, and when the Imperium puts it's effort into it, there is virtually no foe it cannot best.
Alignment: N/A the Imperium of man's alignments vary as much as modern humanity's though they tend towards lawfulness
Link: Google the lexicanum
Faction Allegiance: Champions

Name: Allied Nations
Size of group: Millions, effectively limitless reserves
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW AlliedLogo
Universe: Red Alert 3 Paradox, Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Mental Omega, Robot Storm
Abilities/Equipment: extremely advanced technology including teleportation and time travel devices, cyro-technology, devices capable of erasing targets from the timestream, devices capable of messing and exploiting the laws of physics, weather manipulators, proton collider cannons, and more.
History: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Allied_Nations
http://rstorm.cncguild.net/index.php?page=allied/allied
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=allied_info
Link: You have been given enough links

Name: Tau Empire
Size of group: Armed forces number in the low trillions (only a portion will be used here)
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Tau
Abilities/Equipment: Faster than Light travel technology, well advanced in the field of robotics, pulse weapons, rail guns, power suit technology, ion weaponry, and so on; so on.
History: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tau_Empire
Alignment: Lawful neutral or Lawful Good, Kroot allies are typically chaotic neutral, Gue'vesa (Human Allies) vary but are typically of a lawful bent, Vespid allies are typically true neutral, Demiurg allies are typically lawful neutral.
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tau_Empire

Name: Yuri's army
Size of group: Millions
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Yuri_Logo
Universe: Command and Conquer (Red Alert 2 timeline)
Abilities/Equipment: Vast usage of psychic powers such as mind control, telekinesis, and pyrokinesis as well as such technologies such as genetic engineering, magnetism, chemical warfare and more conventional weaponry.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_%28faction%29
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=yuri_info
Alignment: Lawful evil
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_%28faction%29
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=yuri_info

Name: The Scrin
Size of group: Unknown
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW Scrin
Universe: Command And Conquer (Tiberium Timeline)
Abilities/Equipment: As tiberium based creatures they heal in the presence of the mutagenic material that is incredibly dangerous to carbon based life, they possessed advanced science and make extensive usage of energy weapons and walker technology, They also possess very advanced psychic research and make extensive usage of mind control
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Scrin
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Scrin

Name: Brotherhood of Nod
Size of group: In the tens of millions; possesses an effectively bottomless supply of reserves due to MCV technology.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 250px-CNC4_Nod_Logo
Universe: Command and Conquer (Tiberium timeline; Note I do not consider C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight canon due to it being an absolutely atrocious game.)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes directed energy weapons, MCV technology, walkers, cloaking devices, cybernetics and incredible fanatacism.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod
Alignment: Varies; upper echelons of command tend to be lawful evil.
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod

Name: G.D.I (Global Defense Initiative)
Size of group: Tens of Millions, possesses effectively limitless reserves due to MCV technology.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 250px-CNC4_GDI_Logo
Universe: Command and Conquer (Tiberium timeline; Note I do not consider C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight canon due to it being an absolutely atrocious game.)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes sonic weapons, hover craft, walkers, rail guns, powered armor, and orbital weaponry.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Defense_Initiative
Alignment: Varies; upper echelons of command tend towards lawful neutrality
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Defense_Initiative

Name: Empire of the Rising Sun
Size of group: Tens of millions; effectively limitless reserves of manpower due to MCV technology
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW EmpireLogo
Universe: Red alert (Red Alert 3 timeline; I also use elements of the paradox mod)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes directed energy weapons, transforming mecha, MCV tech, psionic weaponry, etc
History: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Empire_of_the_Rising_Sun
Alignment: Tends towards lawful neutrality
Link: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Empire_of_the_Rising_Sun

Name: Imperial Military
Size of group: Military forces number over a hundred trillion. Possesses at least 25,000 Star Destroyers of the Imperial I, II, and Victory classes and over a million other capital ships. In possession of numerous super weapons, including two death star battle stations.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 258px-ImperialMilitary-BF
Universe: Star Wars
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes (but is not limited to), blasters, turbolasers, ion weaponry, deflector shielding, highly advanced material sciences allowing for high-strength materials, Walkers, Repulsorlifts, Hyperdrive technology, sapient droids etc, etc.
History: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Military
Alignment: Typically Lawful Neutral to Lawful Evil
Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Military

Name: Dusks.
Size of Group: Seemingly infinite.
Picture/Description: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/index.php?title=Gallery:Dusk&image=Dusk_KHII-png
Universe: Kingdom Hearts Universe.
Abilities/Equipment: They don't have any equipment. But they can defy physics and move around pretty quickly. As well as being able short distance teleport.
History: They were originally, people. They had lost their hearts, but they were strong enough to become Nobodies, but they weren't very strong, and ebcame the weakest form of Nobodie who serves and fights for the higher, Nobodies, like Vex, or Larxene.
Link: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Dusk

Player: Tex.
Name: Optimus Prime.
Height: Vehicle: 8' 3" Robot: 22' 11"
Weight: 11 Tons.
Picture/Description: http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/2/28/FirstEncounter_Prime.jpg
Super Mode: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Image:Arm_ep_4_supermode_prime_max_burst.jpg
Universe: Transformers, Aurex Universe.
Weapons/Abilities: Well, obviously he can transform. He can also shoot things with the guns on his hands. He can combine with a Mini con to provide extra abilities. He can also combine with his trailer to form a "super mode" of sorts. He can also combine with Jetfire. He is good at melee fighting as well.
Bio: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Optimus_Prime_%28Armada%29#Notes
Alignment: Lawful Good.
Link: Look at bio.

Name: Astrotrain
Height: 41'3"
Weight: Heavy as a larger steam locomotive
Picture/Description: Alt: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW RisingStorm3_Astrotrain_transforms
Robot: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW RisingStorm2_Astrotrain
Universe: Transformers
Weapons/Abilities: Triple-changer, turns into a train and a jet. Primary transporter of Decepticons, but can handle his own in a fight. Was used by Shockwave as bait.
Bio: Thousands of years ago on Cybertron, Astrotrain was part of Megatron's Defense Force, and helped to root out Malcontents. Astrotrain later fell under the command of Shockwave, who led the Decepticons on Cybertron after Megatron departed to search the cosmos for the AllSpark. In the early days of the 20th Century, Shockwave employed Astrotrain as bait in a scheme to lure out an Autobot resistance group, who thought they were attacking a convoy loaded with Energon, but instead walked right into a murderous ambush. Some time around 2010 or 2011, when Shockwave was freed from his Siberian prison by Megatron and charged with helping to put the scattered Decepticon forces back in order, he called Astrotrain in to help him, and to serve a role in the duplicitous scheme he unfolded. Together with Shockwave, Astrotrain attacked an oil processing plant in China, killing the Autobots Salvage and Longarm in the process, then began salvaging raw materials from the wreckage which he took to upstate New York to build a cage for Shockwave's pet Driller. Astrotrain had been provided with a brain unit scrap drone named Brains that allegedly contained an important download for the cage's construction, but in actuality, Shockwave had another use for the little drone, having programmed him with self-awareness that prompted him to flee when he overheard Astrotrain being instructed to terminate him once its job was complete. Tracking the brain unit back to its point of origin, Elita-One, Arcee, and Chromia overheard as Shockwave deigned to reveal to Astrotrain via comm-link that Brains was immaterial. The three spies were caught by Soundwave, whose minions were kept busy by Chromia and Arcee while Elita attempted to warn the Autobots of Shockwave's schemes. Astrotrain adopted his vehicle mode and powered after her through the wilderness, but Elita believed she could outpace him once they reached a nearby city. Unfortunately for her, Astrotrain chose this moment to unveil his triple-changing abilities, shifting to his airborne form, and convincing her that she would have to fight and defeat him before she could carry on with her mission. A swipe of Elita's blade cleaved Astrotrain's armor, and he was last seen exploding above a building as Elita sped away.
Link: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Astrotrain_%28DOTM%29

Name: Pokemon Trainers
Size of Group: ...Many. A lot. Multitudes. Et cetera.
Picture/Description: Link. Note that the first four sprites and the last four rows of the sprites are not included in this roster.
Universe: Pokemon universe, specifically the Unova region.
Abilities/Equipment: Nothing but Pokemon. Lots of Pokemon. Expect different types of trainers to carry different types of Pokemon. The Youngsters will usually carry weak Pokemon, the Hikers will carry Rock and Fighting types, the Swimmers will carry Water types, and so on and so forth.
History: Pokemon Trainers are exactly what they are: people who train Pokemon for various purposes. Starting at age 10 a child can go to a Pokemon Professor and get a starter Pokemon, and is sent off into the world. From there they can catch and train other Pokemon. Um, not much else to be said here. They're just. Trainers.
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Link: Bam.

Name: Robians, or Robotnik's Army, to be more precise.
Size of Group: As many as can be made. The process for roboticization can include any species, so as long as there are Red Shirts to be captured, their size will grow.
Picture/Description: Since no real pictures can be found, just picture Sonic-esque animals, but...robots. The links should provide some idea. Of course, as the RP goes on, also think of the various Red Shirts as robots too.
Universe: Sonic Universe, specifically the comics.
Abilities/Equipment: Besides the fact that they have essentially become pure metal, and thus are very durable, there is also the chance that their robotic parts may be upgraded with lasers and other enhancements. There is also the fact that, unlike some Mooks, they are completely and absolutely obedient to their mission.
History: Link.
Alignment: True Neutral.
Link: Link. Yes I know it describe the process rather than the actual Robians, but due to events in the comic series this link gives a better idea of them.

Player: darkie
Name: Davesprite
Height: ???
Weight: probably very light and stuff because ghost-bird x3
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW 250px-Davesprite
Weapons/Abilities: his SHITTY SWORD. Gonna have Caldescratch because I like Caldescratch yep.
Bio: Sorry for being such a lazy piece of shit here. I should really write the bio's (or copy pasta them for that matter) but bleah lazieness. I'll try stop being so lazy in future sheet's I guess. No promises I will be any less lazy though XD
Link: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Davesprite#Davesprite

Last edited by Objectio on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:58 am

RESERVE
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 11:47 am

*Clicks and waits for it to load* .... HOLY SHIT BIG WALL OF TEXT!!! *reads*
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 12:04 pm

Whilst I'm editing the character list, who was it that you reserved again?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 12:18 pm

You forgot i reserved Cheshire Cat asdfg

I'll go start them sheets yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 12:25 pm

I picked the best and bravest hero ever! Bilbo Baggins!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 1:26 pm

Still deciding. D:

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 2:08 pm

Hmm... welp, there are plenty of Homestuck characters to choose from. Other than that and Slenderman, I don't really know what you like...
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 2:44 pm

I'm trying to think of a back up just in case Bilbo doesn't make it. He is crafty, true, but a little rusty in combat.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 3:15 pm

Spyro?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 3:26 pm

Pippi Longstocking? Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 3:32 pm

Could I get a Wiki page on who this Longstocking fellow is?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 3:58 pm

Patches wrote:
Pippi Longstocking? :lol:

Lol'd so much.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 4:10 pm

Woh.
/moirailfive

*coughcoughonceIhavetimeI'llpostsheets*

But for now I guess my reserve list is the same as that of the Sporum.

But for simplicity's sake...

-ERIDAN AMPORA (:3)
-GAMZEE MAKARA (?)
-RIN OKUMURA (:3)

AndIcan'treallyremembertherest... ;-;

Soyeah. Would these be okay for now?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 4:46 pm

Oh hello there beautiful RP.

Reserving...

Terezi Pyrope, whose sheet is almost done actually.
Falco Lombardi (Star Fox derp)
Hm...And if I feel that anyone must be added I will add them.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 4:57 pm

Thanks Deoxy, Luna! And yes, I'll get to adding those to the Reserve List.

Hmm... Hold on, Deoxy, I'll relinquish Gamzee for you, but before I do I need to think of another character to be my second The Brute
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 5:30 pm

Well, just so we're all clear, if there are so many Homestuck characters and shit to the point that this looks like a Homestuck RP, I probably won't end up joining this.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:17 pm

Again, it probably won't; Homestuck is not going to have too much of an importance in this.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:31 pm

Rix, what do I do if the Bio is too short because I get derped up with writing bios at times and Terezi's came out really short. I'm going over it again though.

Also, for my third character...would it be okay if he was already someone who traveled to different worlds? Because he is in a bit of a DC-like series.

I just wouldn't want him to seem too meta-ed out or anything with knowing about the existence of different worlds and stuff. XP
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

Do what I do and be lazy and just write in the bio, "Go see the link." It makes it BY FAR easier.

And yes, you may have a character who has traveled between worlds. Whether he fully grasps the cosmology of the Omniverse is the question; what kind of worlds has he traveled to? How did he do it?
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:46 pm

Oh. Pfft.
So just Eridan then~

And then Rin.
Andyeah.

Patches, DC won't turn out to be a Homestuck RP -- it's just DC. XD
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

Welp, in his universe he made a bargain with a witch to travel to different worlds so he could get away from his, and he needed a kind of familiar thing to travel in the first place. His worlds also tended to have a lot of "alternate versions" of people too. Oh and there was weird time shit. A lot of it.

NO I NEED TO LOOK LIKE I PUT EFFORT INTO IT I TYPED OUT HER BIO FROM MEMORYYYYY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next