WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 1:08 am

Well first, I want to say, I am quite happy to see so many KH characters being used.

Second, I think I will probably make a sheet or two for some KH characters in the end. Probably 358/2 days version of Riku, on the edge of light and darkness, and using his most powerful ability, summoning the Guardian heartless to aid him, would cause him to be overwhelmed with darkness, becoming the spitting image of Ansem, Xehanort's heartless.

Maybe give me a kind of hero that is not so glorious or great at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 8:19 am

PM responded to.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 9:09 am

Thank you Imp. And yes, KH does seem to be a bit on the rise in popularity.

@Tyran: PM Responded as well.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 10:20 am

Response responded to.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 11:45 am

Player: ToadRopes
Name: Redd Heart
Height: 6'5"
Weight: Ranges from 141-151 lbs (depends on how many carnivorous roses are on her dress
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 Redd
Universe: The Looking Glass Wars
Weapons/Abilities: Black Imagination, along with being able to conjure and use several Wonderland weapons (crystal shooters, AD-52s, etc.)
Bio: Redd Heart claims to be the true heir of the throne of Wonderland. However, the throne was given to Alyss Heart in her stead, and her anger corrupted her. Redd was banished to Mt. Isolation in the middle of the Chessboard Desert. However, she returned to exact her revenge, and ruled over Wonderland until Alyss grew up and returned from the real world. They dueled, and Redd was thrown into the Heart Crystal. She returned via a painter's hand, and assembled a group of followers in the "real" world and returned to Wonderland, attacking again. Alyss beat her a second time, though King Arch used a bomb called W.I.L.M.A. to destroy their imaginations temporarily. This allowed Arch to take over Wonderland. Alyss and Redd were forced to fight alongside each other, but in the end, Redd was killed trying to retake the throne of Wonderland.

Well, not really killed. That's how she ended up here.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Looking_Glass_Wars
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 1:44 pm

New post sent to you Erops.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 2:41 pm

Player: The Amazing Jac/JacOat12/That Jac Dude
Name: Toyosatomimi no Miko
Height: 5'7"
Weight: You don't ask a lady her weight!
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 Th13Miko
Universe: Touhou
Weapons/Abilities: Miko carries a sword with her, though she rarely uses it, and she also has her golden Shaku, which has some magical properties. She herself is proficient in magical abilities, and a deadly foe. Her main ability is to read the minds of any ten people at once, and listen to their desires. She wears a special type of headphones to keep it from overwhelming her though.
Bio: Born many, many, many years ago in Feudal Japan, she was hailed as a saint for her ability to listen to other people's desires, and grant them. Born something of a noble to begin with, it didn't take long for her to get noticed throughout Japan, and soon, she found herself being worshiped. She taught the ways of Buddhisim in order to control the people though, well she secretly followed the ways of Taoism, in order to gain immortality and rule over the people forever. She, along with her allies, Futo, Seiga, and Tojiko, all planed to use this ability together, but before they could, a ritual had to be done, and they had to sleep and be reborn first. Futo went first as a test subject of sorts, and after it worked for her, Miko went herself, but before they could awake, a group of Buddhist monks had caught on, sealing her and Futo in an eternal sleep well Tojiko was killed. Seiga managed to get away though, but before she could reclaim the bodies of her allies, they were given to Byakuren, who intern, was sealed herself for 1000 years in Makai. For almost 1100 years, she slept, waiting to be awoken, but the chance did not come until one fateful night, when Byakruen was freed by three young women, thus freeing the Mausoleum that Miko had been trapped in. Seiga moved the Mausoleum under Byakuren's new temple and caused a great crisis that brought about many, many, many Scared Spirits, which were used to bring about her Resurrection into the world. It was almost foiled by the three young women who unlocked Byakuren though, but Miko managed to awaken, and battled the three, only to come up as the loser of the battle. They let her go though, and thus Miko evacuated the Mausoleum and created a place for her and her allies called Senkia, a building that could be anywhere or any size as she wanted, thanks to Taoist magic. Being the anti-youkai person she was, she waged something of a war against the youkai loving Byakuren, after apologising to the three young women for her bad behavior though.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Link: The True Administator
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 2:52 pm

Alright, *cracks knuckles*, time to get to updating...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 2:58 pm

She comes with her own theme song!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 3:18 pm

All lists, as well as the OP, have been updated.

Now then, I think I'll get to filling out a couple more sheets...
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 4:13 pm

Don't forget to respond to my PM.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 4:14 pm

Objectio wrote:
All lists, as well as the OP, have been updated.

Now then, I think I'll get to filling out a couple more sheets...

I can help you if you want, get things done with all speed.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 5:05 pm

Nah, it's fine. All I really need to get done is the Group Sheet for the Koopa Troop and the Alternian Army. After I do that, I'll try and type up a filler post in DCV, then finally get to work on the IC.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 5:28 pm

All PMs responded to.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 5:49 pm

Alright.

...I designed some Grid suits for some of my characters. I think Optimus Prime would look cool in a Grid suit.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 5:57 pm

Grid suits, you either look really cool in them, or titanically silly. There really is no in between.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 6:36 pm

Character Sheet:

Player: Tex
Name: Larxene
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 140 pounds.
Picture/Description: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/index.php?title=Larxene&image=Larxene_Days-png
Universe: Kingdom Hearts Universe
Weapons/Abilities: She has her electric knives, lightning magic, as well as being very fast. She's a pretty good melee fighter as well, even without the knives. Short distance teleportation, using dark corridors.
Bio: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Larxene
Alignment: Chaotic Evil.
Link: Look at bio.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 7:38 am

okay i've been so lazy over the past few days.

i'll try get Davesprite's sheet done ASAP.

then get to the others i reserved -.-

;A; oh my god my john is so unloved you added everyone's sheet but his to the OP X3
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 8:56 am

oh scrabbles I'll get to that
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 9:25 am

Name: Alternian Army
Size of Group: VERY large, but the density of each ‘Blood is variant of how far down the spectrum it is (ie the psychic Rustbloods are incredibly common, whereas the sea-dwelling Purplebloods are rarer)
Picture/Description:
Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 830px-Ancestors
A pic of what a few of them look like.
Universe: Homestuck
Abilities/Equipment: In general: They wield powerful technological and biological technology. They also wield a wide variety of weapons, common, wood-worked bows, to some of the most advance firearms you’d ever see.
-Lowbloods (from Rustbloods up to Greenbloods)
While physically weak, and having short lifespans, they make up for it by coming in large numbers, thus able to simply overwhelm the enemy. They also have psychic powers, yet also being very weak to psychic powers as well. These positives and negatives are amplified the lower their blood is on the caste system. Yellowbloods also have a heightened ability to obtain Vision Two-Fold, allowing them to see two universes at once.
-Highbloods (Tealbloods to Bluebloods)
Physically strong, and immune to psychic attacks. However, they are also quite prone to insanity and bloodlust. Inverted from the Lowbloods’ aspect, their positives and negatives increase the higher they are on the caste.
-Sea-Dwellers (Purplebloods)
Like most Highbloods, able to become physically strong, and have the advantage of being amphibious.
-Subjuggulators (Indigobloods)
The Elite Mooks of the Army, and the most feared specific force on Alternia. These guys are chosen only from the strongest and most batshit insane of Indigobloods, the highest blood caste of any Land-Dwelling Troll. Running into these guys is a guaranteed ‘Oh Crap’ moment. Honk.
History: The Alternian Army is the Army of Alternia.
Link: None per say, so the best you’re probably going to get is of their Home Planet and exactly what the heck they are.

Name: Koopa Troop
Size of Group: ??? (They seem to always respawn when you look the other way, so possibly infinite)
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 KoopaTroopRPG
Universe: Mario
Abilities/Equipment: A ton of advanced technology and magic (shown by all their airships and Magikoopa), an even bigger assortment of mooks, and all of them have the ability to run and ram their heads into you. It may or may not hurt more than it sounds.
History: The Koopa Troop have been around in the Mario Metaverse for who knows how long? All we know is, you can get infinite lives if you go to that one level and stomp the Koopa’s shell against the stairs while jumping on it long enough… I mean, that’s not all we know, but it’s a useful tip.
Alignment: True Neutral, due to the Punch Clock, and sometimes Woobie, nature of a lot of them.
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Koopa_Troop

honk HONK.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 10:25 am

Name: The Silence
Size of Group: Unknown
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 830px-Silent
Universe: Doctor Who
Abilities/Equipment: Electricity manipulation and immunity, Memory-proof (Anyone who sees them and looks away forgets they were ever there, but if you look back, you remember all prior encounters), Very strong (Can break through bullet proof glass), Very Tough (Can take multiple .50 caliber magnum rounds, but not bullet proof.) Can plant post-hypnotic suggestions
History: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Silent
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Silent

Name: Armies of Tiamat
Size of Group: Countless
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 98720
Universe: Dungeons and Dragons
Abilities/Equipment: (Almost no form of minion has all of these at once) Magic, super strength, durability, intelligence, breath attacks, medieval weaponry, Spell like abilities, regeneration, various kinds of energy immunity and special powers, flight.
History: Tiamat's armies were spawned for the prime purpose of defeating the forces of her Brother, Bahaumut, but she uses them to wage war on all good and chaos. Devils, Humanoids, Dragons, and Dragonspawn all work under her banner to wage war against others.
Alignment: Mostly lawful evil
Link: Same as Tiamat's

Name: Kaptin Bluddflag's Freebooters
Size of group: unknown,
Description/Picture: Kaptin bluddflagg http://www.playstation54.com/gamemedia/wp-content/gallery/warhammer-40000-dawn-of-war-2-retribution/kaptin_bluddflagg.jpg Mister Nailbrain http://images.wikia.com/dow/images/1/13/Retri_ork_camp_heroes_02.jpg Master Spookums http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29583/1470024-spookums_super.jpg Storm Nob Brikkfist http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/2/29583/1470026-brikkfist_super.jpg
Universe: Warhammer 40,000
Abilities/Equipment: Shootas, Big Shootas, choppas, big choppas, deffguns, beamy deff guns, rokkit launchers, boomguns, chain choppas, 'uge 'ammers, power klaws, burnas, skorchas; cybork parts, orky armor, ork powers; the whole orky nine yards.
History: The Ork campaign in Dawn of War II: Retribution centers on the brutal Kaptin Bluddflagg and Freebooters. Freebooters are groups of Ork pirates that are commanded by Kaptins of pure infamy. They are the richest and most obnoxious of all Orks, that pursue a life of conquest and pillage, plying the stars in grotesquely ornamented Kill Kroozas.
Link: http://dow.wikia.com/wiki/Kaptin_Bluddflagg

Name: The Third Reich
Size of group: Millions
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 HeavyTrooper
Universe: Various
Abilities/Equipment: Varies, access to high tech power armor, directed energy weapons, tanks, walkers, magyk, teleporters and so on
History: You really should know this
Link: Use google for this

Name: Imperial Forces
Size of group: Innumerable, countless soldiers, tanks, titans, leviathans, apcs, aircraft, other assorted armored fighting vehicles, space marines, sisters of battle, ships, and heavy weapons. Only a portion will be used
Description/Picture: Note, not every little group shall be given pictures for obvious reasons.
Death Korps of Krieg
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/f/f6/Krieg_Front_Line.jpg
Cadian Shock Troops
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/5/53/Img008.jpg
Valhallan Ice Warriors and Commissar Ciaphas Cain and his aide Ferrick Jurgen
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/thumb/f/f1/Valhallan_597th.JPG/180px-Valhallan_597th.JPG
The Vostroyan firstborn
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/1/13/Vostroyan_soldier.jpg
Catachan jungle warriors
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/0/01/CatachanHeavyWeapons.jpg
Armageddon Steel legion
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/4/46/Steel.jpg
Tallarn Desert Raiders
https://2img.net/h/i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/pundlesean/Manufactorum/tallarn.jpg
Praetorian Guard
http://www.solegends.com/citle/citle2000/misc/praetorianBox.jpg
The Grey Knights
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/f/f5/Gk2.jpg
The Imperial Death Watch
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/c/c7/Deathwatch01.jpg
The sisters of battle
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/316/4/3/Sisters_of_battle_by_andreauderzo.jpg
Black Templars
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/4/48/Black_Templar_Art.jpg
Abilities/Equipment: Massive numbers, Space Marine abilities, extremely advanced technology, spaceships, incredibly powerful weapons, extremely good tanks
History: The hammer of the emperor has been around for as long as the imperium has. For nearly twelve thousand years the armed forces of the Imperium of man have fought every kind of enemy, and when the Imperium puts it's effort into it, there is virtually no foe it cannot best.
Alignment: N/A the Imperium of man's alignments vary as much as modern humanity's though they tend towards lawfulness
Link: Google the lexicanum
Faction Allegiance: Champions

Name: Allied Nations
Size of group: Millions, effectively limitless reserves
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 AlliedLogo
Universe: Red Alert 3 Paradox, Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Mental Omega, Robot Storm
Abilities/Equipment: extremely advanced technology including teleportation and time travel devices, cyro-technology, devices capable of erasing targets from the timestream, devices capable of messing and exploiting the laws of physics, weather manipulators, proton collider cannons, and more.
History: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Allied_Nations
http://rstorm.cncguild.net/index.php?page=allied/allied
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=allied_info
Alignment: Lawful Good
Link: You have been given enough links

Name: Tau Empire
Size of group: Armed forces number in the low trillions (only a portion will be used here)
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 Tau
Abilities/Equipment: Faster than Light travel technology, well advanced in the field of robotics, pulse weapons, rail guns, power suit technology, ion weaponry, and so on; so on.
History: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tau_Empire
Alignment: Lawful neutral or Lawful Good, Kroot allies are typically chaotic neutral, Gue'vesa (Human Allies) vary but are typically of a lawful bent, Vespid allies are typically true neutral, Demiurg allies are typically lawful neutral.
Link: http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Tau_Empire

Name: Yuri's army
Size of group: Millions
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 Yuri_Logo
Universe: Command and Conquer (Red Alert 2 timeline)
Abilities/Equipment: Vast usage of psychic powers such as mind control, telekinesis, and pyrokinesis as well as such technologies such as genetic engineering, magnetism, chemical warfare and more conventional weaponry.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_%28faction%29
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=yuri_info
Alignment: Lawful evil
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Yuri_%28faction%29
http://mo.cncguild.net/index.php?page=yuri_info

Name: The Scrin
Size of group: Unknown
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 Scrin
Universe: Command And Conquer (Tiberium Timeline)
Abilities/Equipment: As tiberium based creatures they heal in the presence of the mutagenic material that is incredibly dangerous to carbon based life, they possessed advanced science and make extensive usage of energy weapons and walker technology, They also possess very advanced psychic research and make extensive usage of mind control
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Scrin
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Scrin

Name: Brotherhood of Nod
Size of group: In the tens of millions; possesses an effectively bottomless supply of reserves due to MCV technology.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 250px-CNC4_Nod_Logo
Universe: Command and Conquer (Tiberium timeline; Note I do not consider C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight canon due to it being an absolutely atrocious game.)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes directed energy weapons, MCV technology, walkers, cloaking devices, cybernetics and incredible fanatacism.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod
Alignment: Varies; upper echelons of command tend to be lawful evil.
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_Nod

Name: G.D.I (Global Defense Initiative)
Size of group: Tens of Millions, possesses effectively limitless reserves due to MCV technology.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 250px-CNC4_GDI_Logo
Universe: Command and Conquer (Tiberium timeline; Note I do not consider C&C 4 Tiberium Twilight canon due to it being an absolutely atrocious game.)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes sonic weapons, hover craft, walkers, rail guns, powered armor, and orbital weaponry.
History: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Defense_Initiative
Alignment: Varies; upper echelons of command tend towards lawful neutrality
Link: http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Global_Defense_Initiative

Name: Empire of the Rising Sun
Size of group: Tens of millions; effectively limitless reserves of manpower due to MCV technology
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 EmpireLogo
Universe: Red alert (Red Alert 3 timeline; I also use elements of the paradox mod)
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes directed energy weapons, transforming mecha, MCV tech, psionic weaponry, etc
History: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Empire_of_the_Rising_Sun
Alignment: Tends towards lawful neutrality
Link: http://www.wiki.paradoxmod.com/index.php?title=Empire_of_the_Rising_Sun

Name: Imperial Military
Size of group: Military forces number over a hundred trillion. Possesses at least 25,000 Star Destroyers of the Imperial I, II, and Victory classes and over a million other capital ships. In possession of numerous super weapons, including two death star battle stations.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 258px-ImperialMilitary-BF
Universe: Star Wars
Abilities/Equipment: Highly advanced technology that includes (but is not limited to), blasters, turbolasers, ion weaponry, deflector shielding, highly advanced material sciences allowing for high-strength materials, Walkers, Repulsorlifts, Hyperdrive technology, sapient droids etc, etc.
History: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Military
Alignment: Typically Lawful Neutral to Lawful Evil
Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Military
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 11:14 am

Oh, God, Tyran. Nazis?

Yeah... I'm sure Anne's screwed over now. Jew-haters and energy tech don't go together very well...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 11:18 am

Hmm. I'm tempted to make Zee Captain, just to round out my group of good guys... You know. Naïve bard, power-hungry wizard-type, the giant flying whale, and then Zee Captain would give me my delusional guy.

Nothing could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 11:19 am

Admittedly, Erops, that's why I didn't add her in the first place.

Nazis always seem to find a way into a DC somehow...

But anyways, wow Tyran that was ludicrously fast.

Welp, looks like we have our ton of mooks. Now that that's settled, I'll go work on a post for DCV, then after that, the IC.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 12:01 pm

Whelp, that's why we have the cartoon circus train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next