WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 6:37 pm

Don't worry, I won't get crap past the radar. And, there's a Reimu?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:35 am

ok before i get my shit down in the IC.

tyran made davesprite knocked out in his post, right.
just clarifying that before i accidentally make him do something :I

and that's all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:45 am

Yes, but it's a beta davesprite. Not your davesprite.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:47 am

asdfghjkl all the confuse i have it >.<'
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:49 am

I wonder if anybody laughs at any humor I may or may not put in any posts of mine.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:50 am

I like your brand of humor.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:52 am

@Erops: I get a good chuckle from time to time.

@Darkie: You have Davesprite A. Davesprite B is knocked out. Davesprite A is totally fine.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:53 am

woah okay that is so much less confusing ASDSFSFFSKL i'm a retard god sake. Dx
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:54 am

Alright. I wasn't on until late last night because I was at Disneyland the whole day for a marching band performance.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 9:56 am

Oh cool Disneyland.

Anyways, I think I'll be sending a few PMs to various Mods, mainly the Plot Skeleton of DCI.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:21 am

What do you guys think of a Kirby-esque Dimensional Clash arena mode? You know, fight all the bosses ending with the Big Bads of the Dimensional Clashes?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:23 am

PMs sent to Erops and Darkie.

EDIT - Hmm... I suspect that's kind of what the 'Boss Rushes' are, where all the protagonists basically go in and beat all the Destroyers. Don't worry; I'll see to it that there are plenty of them.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:25 am

Well, I meant, like spanning the entirety of the series, or maybe at least IV, V, and IA.

Oh, yeah, I've got the perfect boss rush music for this RP:

It's used as a boss rush song in Kirby's Return to Dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:57 am

Alright Erops, PMs.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 11:06 am

Replied to... thirty minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 11:53 am

So Taimat was able to find Mr. Baggins? Interesting. Bilbo has experience with dragons.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 12:06 pm

Poor Bilbo. Remember that Tiamat is HUUUUUUUGE, and she has five consecutive heads. I'm sure to anyone used to winged lizards with one head will find her quite startling.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 12:52 pm

But of course! Bilbo is still aware however that it does no good to act totally timid in front of a dragon, no matter how startling it is.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:49 pm

Tell me when I should bring out the Shogun Executioner Rix.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 2:40 pm

Woah shit! Bilbo probably had a heart attack!
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

Toad, PMs.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 5:35 pm

@A: Pretty much

@Tyran: After my next post and I have all my characters in the fray, and have Missingno get to working via proxy through Tabuu, then I can probably give the thumbs up for the Shogun Executioner. Remember, it needs to be a disturbance powerful enough to cease all other activities, allowing everyone to slowly slink away to their resepective gathering places.

As soon as all the factions have been gathered, and the Champions and Destroyers are formed, we'll switch locations to the next battlefied: Aperture Science Facilities. Naturally, the Champions will start in the bottom levels of it, and the Destroyers will begin in the Control Room, near the top of the facility.

Due to time stuff, Missingno would have tampered with location beforehand, allowing her control over the facility. However... she's not EXACTLY in control. She's currently manipulating the lead Core in charge. Of course, GLaDOS was too strong for her, so she did something with her and instead replaced her with a much more 'controllable' core.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 5:51 pm

SHOULD I JOIN THIS?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 5:54 pm

YES YOU SHOULD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 7:00 pm

Alrighty then, I'll get my post up as soon as possible.

AND YES YOU SHOULD JOIN THIS CRIMMY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next