WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 5:32 pm

Well, I already had plans for a BigBad of RPPDCIII... but Vecna can find a spot somewhere for himself, me guesses.

Now then, I'll get to sending that PM.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 9:50 am

PM read, response being typed up.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 10:28 am

Tyrannolodon wrote:
Say Toad, who is your favorite DC V act big bad? Count Bleck, Dimentio, Dark Samus, Nemesis Prime, or Sentinel Prime?

Hmmm....

That's a hard one. I'd have to say Count Bleck, because of his motives and his redemption. I mean, he's hurt, and turns to villainy, but love pulls him from the darkness.

Um, but then there's ol' Slaneesh.

@Rix: Aw, man, I like the Toad Warrior.l

Anyway, I'll try to get a few more villains up. Here are Lovrina and Shadow Lugia, from Pokemon. Don't worry about the villain count, it'll be easier to plot their demise than with heroes.

Player: ToadRopes
Name: Lovrina
Height: 5'3"
Weight: Without the god-darn huge hair? About 101.1 lbs.
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 140px-Lovrina
Universe: Pokemon
Weapons/Abilities: Stereotypical girly-Pokemon. For now: Delcatty (Shadow), Roserade, Lilligant (Shadow), Beautifly, Gardevoir, Altaria (Shadow)
Bio: Lovrina is a Cipher Admin who runs Cipher's Research and Development team. She can be hyperactive and narcissistic, generally acting like a stereotypical teenage girl, but she can also be quite nasty when pushed. One of Cipher's researchers calls Lovrina "nothing short of terrifying". Her brother Naps is a Cipher Peon under her command, and though he is briefly moved by Professor Krane's presence, his loyalty to Cipher remains absolute.

After Naps kidnaps Prof. Krane, Michael goes to Ein's old Shadow Pokémon Laboratory to rescue him. While there, he learns of Lovrina and Cipher R&D's research to refine the Shadow Pokémon creation procedure and make them completely resistant to purification, starting with XD001. As he tries to escape from the facility with Krane, Michael is cut off by Lovrina, who orders that he give the professor back. After refusing, Michael fights Lovrina and defeats her in battle.

Lovrina appears later on Citadark Isle. She boasts that XD001 has been perfected and is now impossible to purify, then attacks Michael as payback for her prior loss. After losing, Lovrina flees the island. She is the final opponent of the first round in Orre Colosseum.

As a stereotypical girl, Lovrina prefers Pokémon who appear beautiful, and her Shadow Pokémon consist of Delcatty, Altaria, and Farfetch'd.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lovrina

Player: (Basically, who you are. Please be serious)
Name: XD001 (Shadow Lugia)
Height: 17'1"
Weight: 476.2 lbs
Picture/Description: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 250px-Pokemon_XD_Dark_Lugia
Universe: Pokemon
Weapons/Abilities: Shadow Blast, Shadow Down, Shadow Shed, Shadow Storm
Bio: In the prologue of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, Shadow Lugia attacks the cruise ship S.S. Libra, which had been carrying many Pokémon to Orre. However, Shadow Lugia drops the ship in the middle of the desert leading to Cipher having to catch the Pokémon left in the ship.

During the course of the game, Shadow Lugia is mentioned often, but never seen. One of Cipher's administrators, Lovrina, tells Michael that it was she who created Shadow Lugia, and reveals that she has perfected it to be immune to purification when he encounters her again on Citadark Isle.

Also on Citadark Isle, Michael finally confronts Lugia, sent out by Greevil to defeat the boy before the other six (also Shadow) members of his party.

After snagging Lugia, Michael will find that Lovrina was right—Shadow Lugia cannot be purified through battling with it, using colognes, or by any other normal means. However, the Purify Chamber, which was jointly developed by Michael's father and Professor Krane, will be able to purify it, but only if all nine of the Sets within it are at maximum tempo.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shadow_Lugia

Don't mean to make things hard on you, Rix... if I am, I'm so sorry.

Last edited by ToadRopes on Sat 24 Dec 2011, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding stuff)
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 1:38 pm

Merry christmas.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 3:59 pm

And to you too, Tyrannolodon, though here it isn't really Christmas yet. AAAGH! ONE MOAR DAY.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 4:11 pm

Think you can post soon, or at least show up in the chatroom?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 4:56 pm

Me? On the Sporum... no.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 4:58 pm

How about the chat here?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 5:45 pm

OHWAITNEVERMIND.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 5:53 pm

?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 6:23 pm

Do you mean the chatroom at the bottom of the main page?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 6:26 pm

Yes. I do.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 6:28 pm

Then yes, I can post on it.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 6:29 pm

Get yer arse over there now.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 8:34 pm

@Erops: Ah it's fine. Anyways, don't worry; the Toad Warrior shall appear in future installments.

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone! After responding to the volley of PMs between me and Tyran, and possibly dolling out a few more sheets, I should, hopefully, have the IC up before New Years.

Now then,

Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 3:45 am

I do want to try and get into this.

If you can Rix, can you send me a PM around the time you think you are making this RP?

It will remind me to either try and get a sheet in, or if I already have a sheet in, let me know the RP is starting soon and stuff.

If I get into this RP I have to get this forum into my daily routine of checking stuff, like dA and Steam and stuff is for me now. Will get me way more active once I get settled in, so to speak.

Oh and also, do we have to use fictional characters from movies/games/books etc, or can we use OC's as well....

Well, I may take something from one of my favorite games series ever, Kingdom Hearts.

Maybe a Riku, KHII Riku, so close to the darkness, having an internal struggle with ones self and all.

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 4:45 am

Have any plans to use the Incarnates in this or future dimensional clashes Rix? I hope they were an interesting addition to Omniversal lore.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 4:01 pm

@Imp: Thank you for the obligation of putting this into your busy schedule. Anyways, the absolute best is that the the IC will start before/around New Years. The worst being that I accidentally start procrastinating again and start reading the shiola out of the massive collection of Sherlock Holmes novels I so recently and happily acquired.

As for OCs, it's kind of a 'maybe-kinda not' sorta thing. I mean, I'd prefer fictional characters, someone with a wiki would be nice, but OCs are not banned, and sometimes quite a bit of it depends on the talent of the OC, and even more importantly, the Player of it.

@Tyran: Maybe. I was starting to form my own idea of how the lore would be shaped in later adaptions... Hold on, I'll throw some stuff in the PM I'll be working on. Sorry for the delay; I just recently caught a nasty stomach virus. For a quick summary of the events of it: I'm never eating McDonalds again.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 4:43 pm

Must have failed to spot some mold on the bun. That always ruins your day.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 5:48 pm

What on Earth is going on in here?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 6:05 pm

Something wonderful.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 6:46 pm

PM sent Tyran.

Now if only I spent as much time and effort on making sheets and ICs as I did on making PMs...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 7:20 pm

I am lost like a lamb in New York.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Dec 2011, 9:00 pm

Hmm... I guess I'll surmise DC for you, if it helps.

Dimensional Clash is an RP with a rather simple premise behind it: characters from several different fandoms duke it out in an all out glorious battle. Essentially the RP version of The Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate History. An RP where it is actually logical to see Optimus Prime and Sherlock Holmes team up to take down Bowser.*

What really seperates this from many others is an incredibly large, ever expanding back-story to the main setting. However, you'll learn it as it goes, so no worries for now.

So... any interest in joining this, or...?

*Did I just foreshadow?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 12:00 am

I might join it, not sure. There is one game series I'd love to use characters from, but there are just so many to pick from...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next