WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW

Go down 
+19
€rim
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Master of ImpZ
Tyranzilla
EropsToad
Shade
Ømnivalence
some dumb bird
ron
unit111
Rachel
Surprise
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Deoxyspine
Snowy
brendan
Alex
TheNarrator
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 4:37 pm

Now then, like most Dimensional Clashes we're going to start out in some generic city. Anyone have any good ideas for a city? Like, what series has a good, generic city to romp around in?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:26 pm

Hmm...

Pokemon. Shit, let's blow up that big one I can't remember the name of from generation 5.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:40 pm

Maybe. It would be ironic and interesting to have the beginning location kinda be the end location (as we know, the final battle takes place in the Pokemon World). Oddly enough, I was thinking of that setting as well.

Alrighty then, we have our beginning location!
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:42 pm

Castelia.

I'm going to reserve some stuff now...

Let's see, I may not use them all but for now I must reserve.

Individuals:
-Shadow Broker (Mass Effect 2) [This guy is a must have]
-King Bradley/Wrath (FMA Brotherhood)
-Selim Bradley/Pride (FMA Brotherhood)

Groups:
-Agents of the Shadow Broker (Mass Effect 2)
-Central Army (FMA Brotherhood)
-Necrons (40K)
-Tau (40K)

That's it for now.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:53 pm

Thanks for the reminder, and thank you for joining.

I'll begin adding them to the reserve list.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:05 pm

Legs, that sounds amazing. How did that die again? because I can't think of something more amazing than that. XD.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:17 pm

So... did anybody read the link for the Nyan Cats a page or so back?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:19 pm

I tried, but it was blocked. D:
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 7:13 pm

Oh darn. I'll try and see what's wrong.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:37 pm

those Nyan Cats. They are just. Ah. I LIKE IT.

Second sheet is on the way, I got busy today so...XP
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 12:11 am

Rix - Sure, you can use him~

Luna - Ha raging fangirls trololo.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 7:21 am

@Luna: The Alphas are free to make, and easy to make at that. Just find some kind of Nyan Cat that isn't a Poptart-Cat and make an 'Alpha' of it.

@Deoxy: I chose him to be one of the antagonists because I couldn't resist imagining the image of Clockwerk grabbing him by the neck-collar during the parts of their convo when Gamzee is on a lower-case part of speech, but to have the latter turn the tables and grab the former by the neck on his all-caps parts of speech.

ie,

C: *grab newcomer by the neck-collar* "What is your name, boy?"
G: *sigh* "my name is gamzee makara."
C: "Speak up."
G: *grabs C by the neck-scruff* "GAMZEE MOTHERFUCKING MAKARA! ARE YOU DEAF, YOU INFERNAL MACHINE?!"
C: *Noticing G slowly let his grip slip, proceedsbto Neck-Collar grab him* "Hmph."
G: "i've been... sober, for a while now. let me tell you, you have not experienced a true hangover until you felt mine."
G: *grabs C by the neck-scruff* "BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S OKAY, CAUSE NOW I CAN MOTHERFUCKING THINK STRAIGHT. AND THROUGH THIS, I HAVE COME TO REALIZE WHO I AM. WHAT I WAS MOTHERFUCKING MEANT TO BE."
C: *after he lets go, C once more Neck-vollar grabs G*

And it would sort of go back and forth like that.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 8:56 am

I made it in time.. You can definately expect me to join this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 9:16 am

Thank you Ron.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 9:25 am

Your very much welcome.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 9:58 am

Ron. Did you not just tell me yesterday that you aren interested in this right now?
Ah I don't care. Just glad you made it. C:
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:01 am

I thought you said Fatesealed, not Rix's Dimensional Clash.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:03 am

Why am I in this thread I thought it was Fatesealed maaaaan. -_-;
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:04 am

Lol. I'll probably join Fatesealed now that I'm here.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:06 am

GOOD. Enter that thread, good sir, so we can begin a very civilized conversation about your character's entry, shall we?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:41 am

Um yeah if Clockwerk did that to Terezi she'd JUST1C3-DRUB him big time.

Also if I have not said this before...SECOND SHEET ALMOST DONE WHOOO. Except don't expect a bio besides the link. There is no way I am drudging through pages of Mind Screw-y exposition just to explain one character's past. Like my God this character is just. Perfect for this.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 12:53 pm

I really need to go find my old Bionicle book which had Lewa's freaky word-replacement thing.

Because the only ones I can remember are 'Toa-hero' and 'quick-save'. I guess I could make some up, but...

I'm working on Onua and Kopaka. I am unfortunately busy today, so... Yeah. Somebody should make Gali, Tahu, and Pohatu. Seriously. That would be amazing. I mean, I'll probably be the one who makes them but still.

Argh. Rix, I just remembered that Bionicle has a continent that is one huge city. *facedesk*
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 2:25 pm

XD how'd you screw up what thread you were in? was it just the conversation about gamzee?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 4:17 pm

ArchDemon wrote:
I really need to go find my old Bionicle book which had Lewa's freaky word-replacement thing.

Because the only ones I can remember are 'Toa-hero' and 'quick-save'. I guess I could make some up, but...

I'm working on Onua and Kopaka. I am unfortunately busy today, so... Yeah. Somebody should make Gali, Tahu, and Pohatu. Seriously. That would be amazing. I mean, I'll probably be the one who makes them but still.

Argh. Rix, I just remembered that Bionicle has a continent that is one huge city. *facedesk*

Only metro-nua. Mata nui was ruins and shiest. I can do pohatu and gali... I dislike tahu nuva.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW   Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I OOC - LINK SHOOT ARROW
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next