WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Spirit of the Century OOC

Go down 
+2
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
THE Derp Dragon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:00 pm

Well, I must say, that seems fairly simple.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:24 pm

What if you don't know of any mentor?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:28 pm

There is a code on the Download... May I request the passcode Via PMs?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:30 pm

Tis derp, tis always derp.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:30 pm

My suitemate just saw me watching the video and pulled out his printed-out PDF. Sweet!
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:31 pm

I could have sworn that I . . . I must have forgotten. I'll update the opening post. The password is derp. Hell, I don't care who downloads the book. It's an awesome game.

If ya don't know of a mentor than ya gotta think of how else you were brought into the Century Club and how you know about your identity as a Centurion.

Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm

Can I make one up, then?

Also early part of my character's history, le meh, this'll be hard... hm...
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:36 pm

Sure, post it here or in a PM. I'd say here because generally a full gaming session is dedicated to character creation as we all talk about our characters.

We know that Jac is going for a James Bond type. Who has what type of character on their mind? Remember, start with basic concepts and work your way up as ya read the book. Feel free to brainstorm. That's part of the fun of SotC.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:37 pm

Well I want to be a minorly mad scientist, who is obviously villainous, but has this tendancy to be really bad, at being evil, and also is agianst actually inconvinencing someone, or hurting them.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:05 pm

So... Doctor Horrible?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:11 pm

Who is Doctor Horrible? Wait, I think I might know who...

I'm just trying to be an affably evil scientist.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:27 pm

... Yeah. That's the one...

Who wants to be affably evil...

I have a basic Idea of who I want my person to be... A foreign, perhaps French or German rogue dirigible ex-captain... I think I want him to be an adventurer, but his exact motive is under development.

It just occurred to me that that may be too old for the age s/he would be...
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:31 pm

Good ideas so far, I say. They also fit the theme here. Ex naval captain? Juuuust checking as I've seen captain used different ways before.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:33 pm

I think he means, dirigible captian.

I might make my character female, for +3 lawls, and to mess with Jac's womanizing character.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:36 pm

DERP. Oh man that's an embarrassing derp. I'm not awake.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:39 pm

So, where Jac has taken womanizer, I will take something that makes me oblivious, muhahaha.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 12:11 am

Or perhaps a seductress that pretends to be disinterested...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 12:47 am

That's less fun.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:03 am

Ok...

You were joking about Dr. Horrible right?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:03 am

Joking about the what now?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:24 am

Yep... That's a yes.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:34 am

I'm thinking of someone who was in the fledgling air force during the war... where exactly to take that, I'm not sure yet.

As unoriginal as it would be, a guy with a jet pack or flying motorbike sounds really good to me.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 4:53 am

Flying motor bike? In the 1920s? What's it run it? Vacuum tubes and low grade petrol?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:34 am

Dude, check the manual. That sort of thing is totally doable.

Or I could just go with a fighter plane prototype that will eventually become a late-30's production aircraft as its features are gradually released to the public. In that case, I need to pick a ship... either the Grumman F3F, Hawker Hurricane, or a stolen A5M.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:31 pm

Flying motor bike sounds more awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit of the Century OOC   Spirit of the Century OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spirit of the Century OOC
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next