WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)

Go down 
+10
Rachel
unit111
brendan
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Alex
ron
€rim
Ømnivalence
lUN_Cat16
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) Empty
PostSubject: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:42 pm

Alright, so you all know the drill here. 8 trolls, 8 humans, two separate sessions. We will start out with the trolls this time, and we will NOT be going into any considerable intermission or other sequence with Carapace characters because, quite frankly, we need to remake them! That's our first mission before the IC thread is made. We need to plan out the Exiles/Crew/First Guardians fast before we can even get this show rolling.

Rules are obvious, and you can look at the first thread if need be. Note that I am a stickler for canon details, however, and if I see any of you straying I will beat your sorry asses back on the right track. It's for your own good~

No, I will not be putting up the character sheets, but I will have a more detailed list of the players and titles. In a couple of weeks I will likely be kickstarting a Google Doc so we can record even more stuff. Other than that I really am not sure if you need your sheets at all. You know your characters~

Trolls
Amatus (Luna) {Prince/Doom}
Viriel (Crim) {Bard/Time}
Lavielle (Deoxy) {Thief/Void} [[Marsha (A)]]
Hastur (Omni) {Guard/Space}
Dacile (Dino/Claud) {Sylph/Rage}
Xireila (Unit) {Nymph/Life}
Epsion (Tex) {Heir/Mind}
Iaclea (Yinny) {Rogue/Light}
[NOTE: The supporting trolls are in the double brackets. Please send your sheets in soon~]

Humans
Gale (Darkie) {Guard/Heart}
Gloria (Joural) {Knight/Fear}
Alice (A) {Seer/Life}
Katia (Unit) {Witch/Time}
-
-
-
-

I will probably(definitely) be adding waaaaay more than this later, just so you guys know. ->-

This is relatively open because I still want this to be a group project, so we should all be chipping in with this, 'kay? Now go have fun in this thread that can actually be edited.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:44 pm

*Constructive post*
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 11:20 pm

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF BIRTHING A KID.

WE'RE DOING THIS. WE'RE MAKING IT HAPPEN. 8^y
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 3:18 pm

So, what do we work on first?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 4:44 pm

Exiles. First of all, a "Crew" theme. We need to base it off of some sort of board game...card game...anything.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 4:48 pm

Well, what about basing them off of chess?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:06 pm

That would be Prospit and Derse~
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:10 pm

Oh. Well, what about checkers?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:13 pm

Checkers is technically the same thing. ->-

I was thinking more on the lines of like actual board games with the pieces and cards more than anything else. The problem is that there are so many. >x<
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 5:20 pm

I suppose.

Oh, yeah. >.<
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 6:35 pm

Clue? Monopoly?
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 6:43 pm

-facedesk-

Finally alive again.
Um.
Yeah have to start that Kid sheet.
I blame Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 12:25 am

Blame the amazing game for everything. Though I have. It played it I plan to very soon with a good friend. I can't wait to be honest.

I don't know if this is a legit suggestion, but how about War? As in with playing cards? Dunno.

I was thinking about making a kid...how many spots are left? I don't want to take one if there are people who don't already have a character that want one....
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 6:22 am

;M; I WANT SKYRIM I HATE YOU ALL

of all if your suggestions i have only heard of Monopoly and Chess/checkers.

then again i don't play board games.

cause they're 'bored' games.

badum tshh
/lamepun
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:03 am

Blood On The Dancefloor wrote:
;M; I WANT SKYRIM I HATE YOU ALL

I support this statement.

Anyway... On to bored games... I mean Boardgames (Look what you've done Darkie!) or card games.

Why not base it off the actual deck of cards but omit the kings and queens? Jacks, Aces, 1s-10s and jokers
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:14 am

Hrm...Clue was for Havenseized, so we'll leave that out.

What is War, by the way? I have not heard of it, but it sounds interesting.

Oh by the way there are four Kid spots.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:54 am

How have you not heard of War? God that's like the only thing people around me know how to play. I won't bore you with the details of the game, though.

Short and sweet, it uses a normal deck of cards and blah blah higher value cards win, blah blah chains, blah blah, I don't think it would work.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 11:06 am

So then for this we're not working with reserves?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 11:40 am

Maybe ERS works? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_Ratscrew

Maybe Yahtzee?
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 11:42 am

Agh, we need games that don't use the standard deck of cards.

BORED GAMES SuCK.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 11:43 am

Maybe we could use...Battleship?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 11:46 am

I was actually considering suggesting that, but I wasn't sure if it would work. .D

Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 12:07 pm

Finding a board game isn't the problem. It's implementing one, that's difficult. Like, how would one go about using Monopoly or something? No fucking clue.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 12:08 pm

Battleship. The Carapaces are now PIRATES.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 12:20 pm

*pops in*

I have actually seen Monopoly used before. Quite inventive, with the members being based off of the generic player pieces (the thimble, train, shoe...).

*pops back out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next