WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)

Go down 
+10
Rachel
unit111
brendan
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Alex
ron
€rim
Ømnivalence
lUN_Cat16
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 8:02 pm

Oh by the way that sheet is accepted, and thanks for PMing it. :3
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 8:46 pm

So for whatever reason, my PMs have decided to sit there in the outbox and do absolutely nothing.

Caligula wrote:
So I told myself I wasn't going to join this because i was going to be like BUT YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG and then I thought of hey can slightleylessapathetic!Rycurem be like Amatus' moirail or something.
Because that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Dec 2011, 11:33 pm

I'm making a kid, any hero domain suggestions?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 10:07 am

Heir? Bard?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 10:19 am

Does the title especially matter, unless you're a Seer or something? I don't really have much, I'm just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 10:23 am

you could always use this, Eo

http://miffthefox.info/mspa/landgen/
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 5:17 pm

If I used Battleship as a fetch modus, would that be kosher, given the theme of the game in general? I think Jade might have had one, but never used it.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 6:36 pm

Battleship would be okay as a fetch modus, actually.

And the title does sort of kind of matter. You should probably make it to either contrast or fit in with your kid's personality in some way, and kind of worry about the real effects of them later. :P
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 6:41 pm

I'm going with Knight of Wealth, because why the heck not. THis sheet is going to be rather random, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 7:15 pm

Name: Ethan Abbott
chumHandle: magnanimousAnarchist
Appearance: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 Hschar10 Sprite editor didn't have one, but he also has a cool pinstripe fedora.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is ETHAN ABBOTT, and you are compulsive entrepreneur. If it's not NAILED DOWN, you have an irresistible URGE to MAKE MONEY from it. You're a distant relative of the ROCKEFELLERS, which may have something to do with that. Whether it's LIMONADE, MUD PIES, or LAWN MOWING, you've done it all. Your parents are NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, as they went off on a BUSINESS TRIP somewhere and never came back. Meanwhile, you are left with your COLORFUL PARROT and a near-infinite supply of parrot chow. You currently run an INTERNET ARBITRAGE SHOP that mostly involves buying other people's junk, spray-painting it copper, gluing some GEARS on it, and calling it STEAMPUNK. This would be so much more useful if your PARROT didn't know your CREDIT CARD INFO and didn't use it to buy a near-infinite supply of GRAPES. You have recently decided to stick it to that DAMN BIRD and learn how to make CHEAP WINE. There's a batch in the basement of your SUBURBAN ABODE. You enjoy MUSIC in languages you don't speak, INTERNET CULTURE, and HATS. Your chumhandle is magnanimousAnarchist, and you type fairly normally, save for being a
slow typist
and constantly
hitting return in the middle of all your sentences
to make sure they get in.

Sylladex Fetch Modus: Battleship modus: depending on the size of the item, it is given a certain "ship" and then assigned somewhere on a grid. Getting the item out requires him to sink the required ship. When the grid gets full, it is basically guaranteed that he'll get out something in the first couple of tries; it just probably isn't what he wants.
Strife Specibus: Flailkind
Guardian: His parrot
Title: Knight of Wealth
Land: Land of Gears and Corgis
Land Description: Gears! Gears everywhere! All those gears that you shamed previously have now formed their own planet. You're not sure if this is fortuitous or somewhat ominous. The weather is composed almost entirely of small dogs, which pile up in large corgidrifts or flow into poodles. You're honestly not sure where those came from.
Consorts: snakes
Denizen: a three-headed dragon, goes by the name of Tiamat
Dream Planet: Prospit

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Tue 27 Dec 2011, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Dec 2011, 10:41 pm

Accepted, as long as you change the Denizen's name to something from mythology. Hydra, Tiamat...anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 1:22 am

Right-o.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 12:54 am

Okay, I've been away for a while, what have a missed?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 7:27 pm

Little.

VERY little. XD
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:39 pm

So what things are there that we still need to decide?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 5:07 pm

Well actually Luna is letting me take over this with Ron. So there will soon be a new thread and OP and stuff. It won't be anything big, just a few rewordings and yeah. Keep an eye out.

I hope everyone is okay with this~
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 7:51 pm

):
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 7:50 pm

If anyone has a problem with this arrangement please feel free to PM me with your concerns~
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 3:31 pm

It's not that I have a problem with it, it's just different.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 4:39 pm

Well yeah. Every time this thing changes hands it is different in some way or form. This time Ron and i will just be helping each other watch over it, i.e. one keeps an eye on it while the other is away or something. I promise it won't be too different.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 4:50 pm

kay. c:
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 10:51 pm

Uh, okay, until the new thread is up I'll ask this here.

I plan on maybe making a human character, so...

1. Any restrictions on handles or names at this point?
and
2. If so would the name Octavian (Shortened to Octo by most of his friends) be acceptable?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 3:07 pm

Octavian will be fine.

Ron and I have agreed on this: Last names have to be an even number that is greater than the number of letters in the first name. First names would be preferred to have an even number but this does not have to be so. If you already have a Kid or Troll that denies that guideline then think nothing of it.

No restrictions on chumHandles or trollTags.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Name: Octavian (Octo to pretty much everyone) Montgomery

chumHandle: inauspiciousVision

Appearance: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 Octavian

Interests and Hobbies: Your name is OCTAVIAN MONGOMERY, though you prefer to go by OCTO because Octavian sounds like the dumbest name in existence, while Octo sounds

PRETTY BADASS. Your mother is a HISTORIAN, and as such she homeschooled you in order to SHOVE THE PAST DOWN YOUR THROAT. Because of this you've come to loath history,

and only find ancient RITUALS and PROPHETIC DOOMSDAY FORETELLINGS, and just the idea of fate and destiny IN GENERAL. You also got in the habit of enjoying all things

futuristic to aid you in your PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE WAR on your mom, such as SCI FI and tales of DYSTOPIAN TOTALITARIAN POST APOC WORLDS TO COME. Unfortunately, being

homeschooled and a SHUT IN IN GENERAL have given you few hobbies to enjoy, so you mainly just surf the internet and keep track of the numerous LIKELY BOGUS ARMAGGEDON

AUGURIES. Your chumhandle inauspiciousVision and vnfortvnately yovr mother raised yov on english and latin, so sometimes yov mix

things vp.

Sylladex Fetch Modus: Wikimodus: You have to look up the object with a very temperamental fact search engine, and be very specific lest a massive amount of errors pop

up and render it useless for a while.

Strife Specibus: Shortswordkind, in which you wield the only cool thing about Rome in your mind, the Gladius.

Guardian: Mother

Title: Mage of Void (If this isn't okay I'm open to change I just like the ability to give the fate lover fuckthedestiny powers.)

Land: Land of Conquest and Marble

Land Description: A massive spawling series of battles between consort factions on sculptures, palaces, etc; cut from massive solid blocks of marble or other stone.

Consorts: Wolves, which constantly fight for dominance on LOCAM

Denizen: Bellona, a Roman war goddess

Dream Planet: Derse preferably, though Prospit's fine.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 3:36 pm

My character is already the Hero of Void. Sowwy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)   Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed: OOC (The remake...restart...trying to keep this thing alive...thing...)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next