WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Alex
Szemetlada
Medusa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:34 pm

>RP: Fall asleep.

You cannot do that! You are already asleep!

>Where are you?

The golden moon of Prospit. You've woken up pretty much your whole life here. Pretty neat place, all in all. Plus you can fly, which is super-mega-fun-awesome! You almost never get to fly when you're awake.

>Fly around the moon like a demented flying wallaby.

You proceed to do so. (Man, you guys are totally missing out. If there were pictures, you'd get to have just as much fun as she is!)

>Stop and talk to someone.

You land beside a tall and thin Prospitan in light armor. You've talked to Felix a few times in the past; nice guy. You ask him what he's doing with your nicest smile. He nearly dies of a heart attack when he sees who you are, but you just shoosh him down. He slowly manages to tell you that he is doing all right, but that he is on a job and ohwowlookatthetime.

You pout a little bit as he runs off.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:35 pm

I nod voraciously. More than I should have. I probably would have kept nodding for several minutes if I hadn't gotten suddenly dizzy.

A second later I open my eyes to find myself leaning against the wall, a position which I immediately rectify. My cheeks flush red once again.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 12:29 am

Voodoo held back a small giggle, as she saw the reaction from Mata. She found it rather adorable and amusing when he had his moments.

The women took 2 menus from the slot on the side of the podium. She made a hand gesture to follow her, and thus, Mata and Voodoo were lead to the balcony, and the balcony seemed to be the only empty tables there. No one was on the balcony at all in fact. The women set the menus down on the table, "Your waiter will be with you shortly!" then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 5:26 pm

Still a bit overwhelmed by the Lunar Cafe, it's a few moments before I regain the clarity of thought to observe my surroundings. It is only then that I realize the balcony is deserted, save for the pair of us.

"Kinda odd... there's no one else up here," I say, eyeing the retreating waitress suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 10:45 pm

"Well... Every other seat is taken from what I see." says Voodoo as she goes to sit down. Opening the menu, one would find a verity of coffees, decafs, and many pastries. Some are simple muffins, others pies, and also there are wonderful cakes.

Voodoo quickly realized the prices of the pastries. Perhaps they could share a dessert... But which one?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 10:52 pm

[[Oh crap I misread. XD]]

I gaze over the menu and isolate the salad section, where I quickly make my selection. It's never taken me long to order at restaurants... unless, of course, no meatless dishes present themselves. Then I get to spend a panicked few minutes wondering how not to order anything without offending the people I'm eating with. Oh look, fruit on the side for only two dollars...

It's a few minutes before I set down the menu and unfold my napkin to drape over my lap, then watch the night sky with interest.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:30 pm

Voodoo looked at the menu a bit more... Let's see... Oh! Chicken Alfredo! Perfect! Voodoo needed to watch herself to stick to her career, but she also had an appetite for protien. With that, Voodoo placed the napkin on her lap, and soon a waiter came to take the order.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 6:41 pm

I place my order quickly and resume staring outside. It's a beautiful evening.... the sun has set, and the city is swamped in a sea of navy. Insects chirp from somewhere out in the void. I wait, patiently, for the meal to arrive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3