WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~

Go down 
+8
YinYangBell
Rachel
brendan
Patches
€rim
andavocados
ron
some dumb bird
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 2:25 pm

I think I killed the IC.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 2:41 pm

No, everyone just jumped up and AHR.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 6:32 pm

I think I will discuss with Ron just glub ahead and making the Troll IC.

One condition for people with Kids though: WE CANNOT LET THAT DIE at least get into SBURB so I won't have to timeskip or something. :I

Plus Geek AHR is kinda stuck seeing as several plot important characters have no sheets made yet so I'm gonna have to start nagging very soon. -_-
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:08 pm

Anyone want to Pester?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:15 pm

Just...SOMEONE jump-start that Kids' IC so I don't have to. I will if I must, but I have other shenanigans I need to take care of before I can even think about that.

Busy bee is busy~
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:29 pm

How jump-started do you want? Because I can totally have a certain feathery asshole run around and do stuff, or I can have Lyon start seeing doomed timelines in the clouds. :|
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 7:30 pm

Any amount. Just kick it back into gear for me.

PLEASE.

Whatever it takes.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 2:42 pm

PM'd sheet.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 10:27 am

I just learned morse code, wrote it down, and spent one hour on a FS post... FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Also... There shall be human and troll interaction. As I assume. I look forward to it!

Shall Dac and Drach be friends like they are in AHR? Only... Without the revolution shit and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 11:44 pm

Okay, who's not currently talking to somebody?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:49 am

Lyon, but that is because he isn't at a computer yet. He will be in his next post, and he's always on Pesterchum...

I also think there is a group chat open, although I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 1:02 am

Anna is also open to pestering.

Do we have client/server pairs set up, or should we settle that IC?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 11:19 am

ARRRRRCHYYYYYYYYY

We do not have the player pairs done but I was planning to do it in the IC thread.

Pretty much Octo sent a message to his entire Chumlist, and everyone on his Chumlist has everyone else on theirs...so if they respond to chumlist.li then they technically are talking to everyone as though in a Memo.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:38 pm

I HAVE NO SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

:p
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:42 pm

Dude, what's up? How's it going? Glad to hear from you again! (:
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:50 pm

Oh, not much... Track, my mom being bitchy as usual... Same old, same old.

It is indeed good to hear from myself. (I'm tired and my brain isn't functioning correctly yet WHEEHEE)
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:52 pm

So is your predicament somewhat solved? Whatever happened that made you take leave for a while anyway? No wait you don't have to tell me~

Are you going to be returning to us for a while? o:
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 12:56 pm

I assume so, but I've been wrong before.

Hooray for vague answers?

Anywho, yes, I did enjoy messing with Rachel. Hope you don't mind, but STRIFE using a hairdryer? I need to see this.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 1:00 pm

Good to hear, even if it is vague~
Been pretty boring around here without you~ (:

Yeah, that's fine. The only reason I put it off was because I was trying to figure out how it would work out myself, heheh.

But I think I already kind of skipped it in this post I am working on...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 1:16 pm

Heh heh.

But yeah, Horus is just gonna go around at random, screwing shit up in such a way that things can start happening. Is that okay?

If so, he will be doing that after "helping" Lyon.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 1:17 pm

It tells the results of the Strife though so everything is good.

Sure why not. Things need to get started as it is anyway. The more things he starts the better.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 5:51 pm

Ok that's it. I am tired of seeing the OOC and RP section dorment except for one RP.... You know what that is? Mashoogana (not sure if I spelled it right). Mashoogana is CRAZY. BATSHIT. SHOULDN'T BE. FORGETABOUTIT!

There are things we need to sort out here, and sort out NOW. Not say "We will sort it" and then let it lay here to rot. We are sorting out this shit NOW. We need activity IC and OC to sort this shit out.

The stuff I need to sort OC can wait. Mostly because it is troll stuff.
As far IC, WE NEED TO GET MOVING ON THAT.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 5:56 pm

Okay. What are your ideas?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm

If one wishes to get the IC moving, the best way to do that would be posting.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Mar 2012, 6:53 pm

Alex, let's remember who is running this roleplay shall we~?

I appreciate the gesture but I will do the prompting, kk?

But reely she is right. I am thinking about having Ron start the Troll IC now, so that everyone who has a troll but not a kid can get moving. I will discuss it with him soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next