WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly

Go down 
+2
scarydactyl
Shade
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly Empty
PostSubject: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:19 pm

I had somewhat of a vague idea, of some kind of modern epic. Not necessarily a poem, just a long story with a protagonist, Timothy Reilly.

I know nothing about Timothy, but I thought it might be interesting to have one person post a part of his story, then the next, without any colloboration. We're mature enough to not try and screw with each other's ideas by making it ridiculous, or make it entirely silly, so I think it could be interesting.

Obviously I couldn' do this by myself, so any takers? I have no plot or any details in mind whatsoever. I'm open to anything.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 3:43 pm

This sounds rather interesting. Like that one smutty romance novel that was a collaboration between a bunch of people who were all given only a vague notion of a plot.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 4:12 pm

I think I heard about that, haha.

although we should, perhaps, try to veer away from their example.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

No shhhh. Just let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 5:04 pm

God fucking dammit! Nothing like this ever works! It'll be like a chain-story! But worse! Because most of the people here (Myself included) do some kind of drug!
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:38 am

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Fleenook.

We'll dedicate the smuttiest chapter to you specifically.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:49 am

Patches' edit: I'm fine with profanity, but please don't spam one letterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 1:14 pm

LOL DRUGS MAKE THINGS HORRIBLE YOU GUISE. BLAME EVERYTHING ON DRUGS. I'M TWELVE AND I THINK I'M REALLY COOL BECAUSE I CURSE AT PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AND AM A LITTLE PRICK TO EVERYONE. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:27 pm

Leaving now.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:58 pm

Osaka, please go on the X Factor or be a movie critic or something.

That out of the way, anyone else interested? Where should our hero (whose name we can change, just the first thing that came into my head) be in life, either geographically,emotionally, etc, etc, etc.

And then we can get to the smut.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:49 pm

Everytime I see this topic I want to beat my head against a server until forumotion dies...
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:40 pm

Lolz Fleenook, and the funny thing is you wouldn't feel a thing would you?

Oh yeahs, I think you got Pwned.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:55 pm

I coulda sworn Flee said he was leaving. Guess he forgot 'cause of all the brain cells he lost by doing something as moronic as huffing aerosols, although there really isn't much of a change. I guess he didn't have much going for him up there to begin with.

Our hero needs either a totally tragic backstory or a ridiculous one. And I'm voting that they be oblivious to sexual advances so that we get some funny smut scenes.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:37 am

Fleenook wrote:
GOD FUCKING DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walked right into that, didn't I.
Fleenook, please do try to avoid posts like that - as well for your most recent one. I'm just going to give you a warning for these two posts so we can all just walk away nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Jimjam
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:42 am

Dont you dictate how we walk away, Patches.
*struts out of the thread*
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 8:07 am

Don' make me slap you into shape, boi!

No one walks like that in ma' forum!
Back to top Go down
Jimjam
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 8:17 am

*cowers out of the thread?*
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

viollyn wrote:
I coulda sworn Flee said he was leaving. Guess he forgot 'cause of all the brain cells he lost by doing something as moronic as huffing aerosols, although there really isn't much of a change. I guess he didn't have much going for him up there to begin with.

Our hero needs either a totally tragic backstory or a ridiculous one. And I'm voting that they be oblivious to sexual advances so that we get some funny smut scenes.
Last part, LOL. The rest, I currently want to kill you and kill you and kill you and kill you until you are DED.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:18 pm

Patches wrote:
Fleenook wrote:
GOD FUCKING DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I walked right into that, didn't I.
Fleenook, please do try to avoid posts like that - as well for your most recent one. I'm just going to give you a warning for these two posts so we can all just walk away nicely.

Zen.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:26 pm

Ded? I would rather like to experience this 'deth' of which you speak. Sounds like an interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:35 pm

Perhaps when the A-team kil-

No. That was just godawful. I'm sorry.

I'll make a starting post in a while. Any suggestions as to occupation? (I was thinking a fictional city to begin with, perhaps a series of fictional cities.)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:36 pm

Hm... A firefighter in Birmingham Alabama!
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 5:37 pm

Firefighter? Alright. And a fictional city, I changed my mind. I figured it would give us more room to work with.

I'll make a post later (Other)
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

So Timothy Reilly is a sexually oblivious firefighter with a ridiculous and/or tragic backstory. He should inadvertently make these horribly obvious sexual innuendos involving the fire hoses and stuff, then not understand why people are laughing or looking offended.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:04 pm

So a bumbling idiot with a chance to make jokes about his naive-ness? Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: