WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly

Go down 
+2
scarydactyl
Shade
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:07 pm

Fleenook. Do me a favor.

Google search: define: naive and tell me what happens.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:08 pm

Also, the word is naivety, not naive-ness. :>
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:09 pm

I like the idea of a somewhat oblivious, less than entirely intelligent guy.

Might be a good idea to have a joke around version and then a serious version.

Also, I think it should be written in third person. It will help make the transition from post to post a bit more manageable, as the changes would be too massive if we were all voicing his internal monlogue.

And we can argue over the first post until everyone's suited with it, I don't want this to be a one man (or woman) show.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:10 pm

Oh. But still, this shall be LULZ-osity!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:13 pm

Oh, and his friends tattooed a snake on his ass while he was sleeping. Or drunk. Or something.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:16 pm

Bitchin'! When does it start? :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 4:43 pm

Probably drunk, getting a tattoo is definitely something you can not sleep through.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:31 pm

Is this dead then?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

Think so.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:21 pm

Bawwww.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:23 pm

Hey Nicotine, mind stopping removing yourself from the group while I try to find a way to prevent that? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:34 pm

Actually, I do. I don't enjoy being in a stupid group with annoying fucking colored text, and I will gladly fuckoffandghost if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

Well to be frank, you belong there and your attitude and maturity as of right now kind of proves it. I'm getting a couple of complaints and I decided as of now if there are couple more problems I'll just straight out ban your ass.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

Alrightie then, don't complain the next time I see you when you've clearly, and quite literally asked for it.

See you on my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly   The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Curious Story Of Timothy Reilly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: