WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.

Go down 
+8
DB
Rachel
scarydactyl
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
Admiral Ji
Snowy
Patches
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 3:43 pm

Eh, that's iffy, unless it's really, really low key.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:19 pm

:/ it wasn't meant to be a prominent feature, just something that's there. also, possible empathic link between members of the species.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 4:20 pm

Again, some details, some sort of power level... I can't make a firm decision unless I know what scale you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 8:33 pm

Did you say cockatiel people?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 8:58 pm

Indeed so.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 9:08 pm

I am intrigued.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 4:57 pm

Shhhh. Do not besmirch the name of the cockatiel people.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 5:33 pm

SAKKY! :D
Bu-, but I like cockatiel people!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 5:52 pm

HOLYSHIT. So, glasgow, you going to be sticking around? If you want to do the write up on the 'tiels, go ahead, but I'd like to know whether or not to delegate that/do it myself in your absence.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm

I own some tiels. Lovely little creatures. Efficient carpet dethreaders.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm

I've never had tiels, but my family used to have a cockatoo. Cuddliest bird I ever met, to the point of not wanting to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 6:31 pm

Think a little cockatoo which is quieter and bred to be nice.
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 10:38 pm

And adorable. I love drawing them. Oh goodness. I've got the start of a thingamabob written for them but I have school junk that needs to be done before I can put any sort of real effort into it. Hopefully that'll be done tomorrow or else I won't be able to fulfill my childhood dream of having a refrigerator box because otherwise I'm sure I'll be too heartbroken to function. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 12:09 am

Adawwable little fluffballs. All of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.   Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here be miniature giant space dragons: ready to start on characters, unless you want to play a cockatiel person.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4