WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

I have arrived...from space!

Go down 
+9
Balu
ron
Medusa
Patches
Rachel
Alex
Master of ImpZ
Snowy
Noxi
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

I have arrived...from space! Empty
PostSubject: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:26 pm

*insert crash landing on this strange Earth via teacup spaceship*

Owwwwww what the shoe?! That hurt way more than it was suppose to! *crawls out*
... *dusts self off and takes sip of lemonade*

Oh, look o_o; Citizens of this place! I guess I better introduce myself so you can stop gawking in wonder as to what I truly am.

*clears throat*

My name is Countess Natoxi.
I'm from the Grey May.
I'm ninenteen years old in Earth years (almost twenty yikes!!!)
I'm a UFOkitten with the prettiest little love song to share.
I like pasta, mozarella sticks, and anchovies on a veggie pizza.
I also like peanutbutter on my hot dogs and tacos.
Pink lemonade and Coca-cola for the win.

I'm a professional collector, artist, alien and caffeine sales representative.
I like to collect plushies, dolls, designer toys, nendoroids, blankets, pillows and IKEA night lights.
Manga, anime and videogames are part of my addiction.
I like to draw people and animals alike, I'm an amateur at digital colouring but I survive.
My tablet is three years old but my Alienware is still brand new.

I make cute emotes like :3, :D, :c and ;3
I like to abuse this symbol ---> <3 Yes that one.
I say random things like "What the shoe?!" "Shinanigans (purposely misspelled mind you)" and "Shut up and mind your pancreas".
I don't use chatspeak a whole lot unless it's: lawl, rofl, srs(ly), bsns, brb, gtg, gtfo, stfu.
I can use lawl but lol annoys me.
Maybe it's because my mother uses it in every text message she sends me?
That might be it.

I really love to roleplay or else I wouldn't be here right?
I thrive off of angst, romance, dark themes and intense emotions.
I prefer a character with heavy flaws over a perfect.
I like my characters to be real no matter what genre we play.

Fantasy is my usual cup of tea, or pomagranite white if you ice it for me.
Add two teaspoons of highschool, gifted boarding school or just plain modernism to keep me sweet as sugar.
I'm not afraid to try new things so long as you give me enough information to work with.
I don't do fandoms or fanpairings but I will function in a plot similar to a game, anime, etc. that I like.
If you don't know what a Gumiho is sit down and have a lemon square. I'll tell you what I know and how special my little Gumiho girls are.
I have original species and character so don't steal them plz.
Or not strawberry mousse cake for you!

I think I'm done my ramblings.
I hope you liked my little love song~

*goes to stalk something or other who knows*
Back to top Go down
http://iechno.deviantart.com/
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:41 pm

That was certainly interesting to read. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:41 pm

I...

I like you already.

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:45 pm

@Patches

Yeah I get that a lot XD I wonder why?
I thought I was being rather plain. Oh well~

@Master of ImpZ

Thankies so much X'3 I'm glad someone here already likes me~
Pleasure to be here and hope to roleplay with you very soon!
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:48 pm

And me roleplay with you. Been out of it for a little while need to get back in.

So how ya doin'?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:51 pm

Noxi was over at the GTS+ forum, I've known her for a couple of months now. She's good at roleplaying and very sweet, so I'm sure everyone that comes by will like her.

Imp, y u no roleplay. We need to fix this place up. With duct tape.

And bubblegum.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:57 pm

I am soonishy to be starting one. Joining others, I cannot be trusted right now ha, I procrastinate and forget too much. But I mostly remember to keep track of my thread here. Keep me around much more, and once started there I can join roleplays from there. Just have to get the ball rolling.

And that is cool. I was not sure if I was supposed to recognize her at first or not. I wasn't. :P
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:18 pm

@Impz

Aw we'll fix that rust up right away ol' chap. *tin can of oil plz*

I'm currently sick but I shall survive. No I won't. I'mma die. Srsly, for realz, this might be the end this time. *hides under sheets*

I agree with Patches, we need to inject some love rp drug back into your system! It's so boring not to roleplay D': I mean ffff! Doesn't your heart secretly mourn the loss of roleplaying?

@Patches

Keep your bubblegum, tape and other sticky stuff away from me.
I haz a phobia of those things.
Just
ew
gross
god
no!
Gtfo XD
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:21 pm

Oh yes, yes, I do miss it. I met almost everyone on this forum from roleplaying way back with them on another forum. Even had a few of my own.

It is time to get back into the groove of things, and if the vote stays how it is now I will be remaking/rebooting my first roleplay I ever run for here. /advertisement.

But bubblegum is awesome. D:
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:22 pm

I'm sorry, my head just fell off my shoulders and into the gutters on that one.

I'll put my sticky stuff wherever I want, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:25 pm

@Impz

Ah I just know Patches o: But I wanna be friends with everyone else! I swearz! D': I'm friendly and I smell like strawberries! Who doesn't wanna be friends with someone who smells like strawberries?

Well actually...
I kinda smell like citrus today.
So maybe that's why zee people are avoiding me. *home alone*

@Patches

But ffffffffffff the sticky stuff is just gross D: I'm going to have to advert my eyes.

Seriously though I can't stand anything sticky. Stickers are the worst. Especially with their glossy texture. Oh god thinking about it makes me wanna gag :x Ew!
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:33 pm

Unless you find a reason to hate me, I do not see any problems with us being friends. xP

STRAWBERREHS

Bah citrus haters gonna hate citrus.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:36 pm

Oh hello! You're an alien? I'm an angel! I'm Alex, from Lightsphere. Specilize in light magic. I am diabetic and can have a little trouble keeping up with things but i try to remain positive. Addiction to tigers and the color purple... also... I give you a little wlecome present. *uses her light powers* I have arrived...from space! Kawaii_rainbow_star_divider_by_chibidottmel-d4ap1c4 0: )
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:40 pm

GTS+ user/forum-goer, eh?

Well, even if my foray into those forums was brief, it is certainly nice to see someone from there worthy enough to be invited to the Projects.

Shit, that sounded a tad elitist, didn't it? I'msosorry...

I am the ArchDemon, although, please. Call me Archy.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:41 pm

Ooh! Someone I haven't met before! Hello, there, nice ta meetcha.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:46 pm

@Impz

I haven't found a reason to hate you yet and I don't hate unless you do something to severely tick me off. It haz to be big. Like...really big. *flails*

Citrus haters be hatin' on the citrus.

@Alex

Awwwwww aren't you just a little cutie X'3 Pleasure to meet'cha Alex the Angel. O: I'm an Alien from Venus, planet of love~ ; D I don't have any sort of special powers but shape shifting (if you get my symbolism I'd love you forever). I hope we can roleplay sometime~ X3

@Arch

Heh you're making me feel all special X'D Nice to be in the Projects! That sounds way epic to say by the way. I mean that just tops being able to call myself a crack head on Subeta because that's my strand of zombie infection on there X'D

And I'm used to elitist attitudes. Hell, even I'm a bit of an elitist but you wouldn't guess it X'D

@Alaskan

Nice to meet'cha too~ I'm Noxi X3
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:49 pm

I know, right? The Projects. SO FUCKING BADASS.

Anywho, if you ever have the time (and if it doesn't end up disabled before then), check out the chatbox sometime. That seems to be where a lot of activity is most days.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:54 pm

VENUS?! THE SHAPESHIFTING PLANET OF LOVE!? MY ZODIAC SIGN IS ASSOSIATED WITH VENUS!!! 08D

Have you seen the chatbox yet?
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:57 pm

Ok that is good. XD

Stupid citrus haters hatin' on citrus. D:<
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:58 pm

Two people are already asking her about the chat... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 3:59 pm

Well, what else are we going to do when presented with a lovely individual who might not be aware it exists?
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Refugee
Medusa

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:00 pm

O.O
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:03 pm

@Everyone who mentions the chatbox...which was almost everyone.

Lawl oh god chat boxes. I'm fearful of those things. Usually I'm ignored or everyone is talking about something quote on quote dumb by my standards so I end up saying nothing the entire time.

But I will try out this chatboxythingamajig.

I rather post on the forum though. Lot more fun. >: 3

@Alex

EEEEEEEEEE YEY : D MY ZODIAC SIGN IS ASSOCIATED WITH VENUS TOO! You totally must be a Taurus~ No doubt about it. Bull buddies forever~ X'3
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

Don't worry about being ignored... i have streamers.

Tuarus? I must be wrong some where.... OH! THATS WHY! I WAS PART WRONG I AM SORRY http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgo_(astrology)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:09 pm

So Noxi, I guess that means whenever you say you went to the bathroom that's just a load of bullshit.

I have arrived...from space! Thumbnail.aspx?q=1629861652825&id=c255cd3cb5f98a9612bda510e67f84c8&url=http%3a%2f%2ftimetotroll.files.wordpress.com%2f2011%2f01%2ftroll_face_small
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have arrived...from space!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next