WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed: Kids' Session

Go down 
+4
Szemetlada
brendan
Rachel
some dumb bird
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2012, 11:31 pm

>Prince: Do something cool now.

You float down towards Prospit's surface, the carapace people there, who, despite being used to your presence, watching you intently. You hold your gold-colored cane loosely in your right hand, not wanting to drop it, if only because the weight of a cane is comforting these days to your hand. You gather your bearings for a second, and then look into the sky.

The clouds gather in great numbers now, showing you what has been, what is, and what could be. There's you and Anna in a timeline where no one else made it into the Session... One where you died from being unable to defend yourself from an Imp... And another where the one Derse Agent, Jack Noir, killed everyone. There are plenty of others, but they flash by too quickly for you to see them.

>Lyon: Wake up.

You begin to wake up...

Only for a feathery asshole to knock you out again.

>Be the feathery asshole.

Okay, technically, he is some sort of hawk, predator bird thing... But you call him Horus.

>... Fine. Be Horus.

You are now Horus, feathery asshole, Lyon's Guardian, and First Guardian of Earth. Your primary duty as of right now? Set some stuff in motion while also keeping Lyon asleep.

?!?!?!?!?!

This is not a real command.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 10:20 am

>Alice: OMG YOU ALMOST FORGOT

THAT GAME!!! YOU GOT SO CAUGHT UP IN OBSURD TECHNOLOGY THAT YOU PRETTY MUCH FORGOT ABOUT THE GAME!!!

Quote :
steamInventor responded to {chum-list.li}
SI: -.-..-- Please forgive me, I had almost forgotten about our game .-.-.. -.-..--
SI: -.-..-- The mother of invention beckoned me .-.-.. -.-..--
SI: -.-..-- I shall go retrieve my copy at once .-.-.. -.-..--

>Retrieve game

As you walk to see if it came yet... You see that Maxwell has retrieved it first! He doesn't like giving things up all the time, especially metal or shiny stuff... Like a disk, but you can't just let him gnaw on it and get the thing covered in slobber! Action needs to be taken immediately!

>Strife

You equip your SHOTGUN. However... You can't really call this strife you think.... All you are doing is poking him a little with the safe end if the gun... Which you taught him means that he HAS to give the object up to you.

===>

There... Who's a good boy?

>Don't get distracted by apple in tree

You fail miserably... Oh man how you LOVE APPLES! You would do pretty much anything for an apple! Of course... Not ANYTHING but you would do A LOT of things to get a free apple.

>Knock it down

You try to knock the apple down with your shot gun... It isn't working very well and-

===>

OH MY GOD!!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT BUT YOU JUST SHOT A BIRD RIGHT OUT OF THE TREE!!! Oh my god.... You feel so horrible now... What if it had a nest with chicks somewhere? Now they have no parent and will likely die from YOUR stupidity! All because of an apple! Speaking of which...

===>

OW!!! that hurt! The apple doesn't seem to thrilled that you killed an innocent creature, and immediately knocks you in the head. Though you don't have an appetite now... You captchalogue the apple anyway. It might be good for something later.

>And the bird?

You can't just let it stay and rot right in the front yard... You put the dead bird into your sylladex too. You aren't sure what to do with the poor thing yet. Maybe you will bury it later....

>Go back

Now that you have your silly little game...

Quote :
SI: -.-..-- Game has been retrieved... I hope Max didn't damage it .-.-.. -.-..--
SI: -.-..-- Silly dog loves shiny things .-.-.. -.-..--
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 3:46 pm

>Anna: Welcome new arrival

Quote :
CA: Oh, hello, Alice!
CA: Seems like we've got just about Everyoneder on board! d: D
CA: How many more people are we waiting to Joiunify before we can get started?

You can't wait to see who you'll be playing with! Maybe it'll be Lyon or Rachel or Alan or... well, you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?

>Anna: Wait and see

You do your best, but a loud knock on the ENTRANCE WINDOW interrupts your patience. You wade through the papers coating the floor and peek outside. It's your COUSIN, with a platter of menacing fruit.

>STRIFE

You unsheathe your pen and prepare to unleash the fury of hell as your COUSIN deftly leaves you with your lunch. Begone, fiend.

You retire back inside to grapple with the fruit in silence.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 5:50 pm

Quote :
wildWeirdo responded to {chum-list.li}
WW: Oh, hey guys!
WW: We need to get started, I guess! (:
WW: Unfortunately, my Teacher trapped me in my room, and took my copy of the game...
WW: And I think she wants me to study before I can get it! D:
WW: So I GUESS I can try to get out of here...and try to get it back.
WW: Might take a little bit though!
WW: I can handle the organization, I am good at that!

...That last line is a complete and total lie, and you know it.

>ANYWAY retrieve Strife Specibus

You don't remember what it is or where you put it.... Aha! This hairdryer will have to do.

>HAIRDRYERKIND

YUS. Equipped with your trusty hairdryer (which has gotten you out of a lot of bad hair days and has gotten you many a compliment...long story), you can take on your Teacher, and the wooooorlddd!

>Strike a pose and be simply FABULOUS

You act like your hairdryer is a gun after allocating it to your specibus. You go around, looking for secret spies or some other crap to shoot invisible bullets at.

Pew pew peeeeeeeewwwwww~!

You make childish gun noises to accompany your poses as you make your way to the door of your room.

>This is silly

Yes. Yes it is.

You open your door and peek out into the hallway, seeing nothing. The silence blasts in your ears like your music does when you have your one girl dance parties.

You sneak out, and tiptoe up to the stairs, glancing down over the balcony to see if your Teacher is still here. Sure enough: Her coat is hung up on the rack by the door, her yardstick leaning up against the wall next to the coat rack.

Daringly, you sneak down the stairs to do some reconnaissance, tucking your hairdryer back into your Strife Specibus.

There is the game on the kitchen counter! And there she is, the math major, sitting on the couch...watching television? Huh, thought she did not approve of things like that for entertainment.

You shrug and slip over to the kitchen, out of her sight temporarily...oh crap! Her car keys are on top of the disks, if you move them they will surely jingle around!

You quietly watch your Guardian while you slowly reach for the keys....
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 8:56 pm

>Horus: Do your thing.

You teleport on the chair in front of Rachel, on the other side of the table. You raise your wings, and disappear with the keys, leaving Rachel free to get her game.

Of course, in the interest of making things interesting, you drop them off right in front her Rachel's Guardian, along with a note from Lyon.

Lyon wrote:
D__r T__ch_r,
L__k b_h_nd y__!

With that, you teleport off again, into Lyon's room, only to find that he has woken up and left his room.

>Lyon: Do something awesome.

You are laying face-first at the bottom of the stairs leading up to your room. Which you guess sort of counts as being awesome, seeing as your face isn't broken or bleeding like it usually is after this sort of thing. And the worst part is, you can't get up! Your CANE is laying out of your reach and there is nothing for you to grab to pull yourself up.

You grasp for your CANE in vain (teehee) repeatedly, only to find, on your three-hundredth and forty-second try, that you can grab onto it. You look up, staring at Horus.

Dialoglog:
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 1:18 pm

>Rachel: WHAT JUST HAPPENED

Somehow you are back in your room again, locked in this time with a math and history book open on your desk with a pile of homework laying next to them.

You find yourself sitting at your desk, boggling at the massive amounts of paper at your desk and the red spots all over your body where you skin was open to attack from where you assume in the quick flash of a Strife your Teacher rapped you with her yardstick. You rub the red spots with your hands as you stare at the wall, zoning out....

>SNAP OUT OF IT

And so we zoom into the Teacher, who stands in front of the bathroom mirror, holding a can of hairspray as she tries to tame the frizz making her head look three times it's actual size.

She is currently wigging (ha) out as she fumes while plotting how to take that blasted hairdryer from Rachel. The girl uses it more than any other you have seen, but not for traditional reasons most of the time.

>Be Rachel

Okay.

>YOU snap out of it

You look around in a daze and get out your hairdryer again while still rubbing your right arm.

>Quick, to the window.

No silly voice. Closet first.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Mar 2012, 2:50 pm

>Quit browsing Chuckslist and check Pesterchum.

Oh hey, you've been messaged! Looks like a conference thing. Might as well get on that, since a few people have already replied.

Quote :

magnanimousAnarchist responded to {chumlist.li}
MA: My disk is on my
MA: desk somewhere... I think. Let
MA: me get it.
MA: ...
MA: Meanwhile, doesn't this take some sort of weird pair thing? Who's
MA: going with who?

>Search desk.
Wait, you actually mean to FIND something in this massive pile of crap? Like hell.

>Search room.
If your parrot stole the disc, there's no telling where it could have ended up. This could take a minute.

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Mon 26 Mar 2012, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Close tags, herp derp)
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Mar 2012, 5:49 pm

>Anna: Make decisions

You're not qualified to do that! You think... Well, you could at least give some nudging in the right direction. Wouldn't hurt.

Quote :
CA: I think Rachel said she'd Handelabra all of our Organizaviation.
CA: But I could most Definititively act as someone's server player, if there are any Volunteerinarians. ^^
CA: Though... I would greatly Enjoyciate it if someone could set me up with a Copydition of the client files...?
CA: Mine have been Nibblocked on.

>Anna: Fondly regard donation

You have no idea who would have mailed you the disks, especially in such a condition, but you're not complaining. Well, actually, you are complaining. Moth-eaten disks are just no good, except as coasters.

Suddenly thirsty, you sneak off to the kitchen for a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 12:19 pm

>Alice: Think about server

Anna might not be a bad server. She must have a decent amount of common sense and some organization skills. Having her as a server shouldn't be too bad. You think you will volunteer to be her client.

>Volunteer

Quote :
SI: -.-..-- I think I shall volunteer, Anna .-.-.. -.-..--
SI: -.-..-- I believe you will do well with the responsibility .-.-.. -.-..--

>Examine bird more closely

To do THAT you need to first get it out of your sylladex. To do THAT, you need to enter it's name in morse code.... God this might take a little... Let's see... "Dead Bird" in morse code is....

-.. . .- -.. -... .. .-. -..

There we go... One avian corpse.

It's pretty dead... Unfortunately, there is no hope in you reviving the thing. You suppose you will have no choice but to bury it later... For now though....

===>

You leave it in an empty shoebox.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Mar 2012, 6:36 pm

>Anna: Be excited.

You're not just excited, you're very excited! You might even call it quite palpable anticipation!

Quote :
CA: Really? d: D
CA: Wonderfulantastic! That's settled, then.
CA: One step closer to Begintering this thing.

>Anna: Prepare for future events

You continue to be quite palpably anticipating. Not only are you going to play an awesome game, you're going to play it with at least one friend! This is a new experience for you.

You forego the celebrations for the moment, however, as there are preparations to be made. With a few swift captchalogues, you have cleansed the floor of ASSORTED SCRAPS OF LITERATURE AND CLOTHING in order to begin practicing your RATHER MAD SKILLZ.

>Anna: Utilize irony

You twirl around and jab wildly with your PEN. This is made ironic on account of the fact that it has now been solidly established that you suck quite badly at STRIFING, and ironic on another level entirely because THE AFOREMENTIONED wasn't actually that IRONIC. Additionally, you're fairly sure having to explain ALL OF THIS to the less-perceptive readers is adding some sort of THIRD GODLY LEVEL to your words. It's this sort of VERBAL JIU-JITSU that leads you to believe you'll be a PRETTY CRAPPY WRITER someday.

Quote :
CA: So who's next?
CA: Let's get these pairs Decidedone!
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:52 am

>Alice: Check the time

To do so, you look at your TELESCOPE WATCH. You absolutely love this thing! You could've bought it for like, a few thousand, but this one you made yourself for a lot less money. A LOT less. This is like a multipurpose tool. It can tell you the time, be used as a compass, you can pull up one lens and use it like a magnifying glass, or you could pull up both lenses and have a mini telescope!

Now let's see.... The time is 4:11 pm. You're quite pleased, plenty of time to get a taste of this game!

>Check your disks

You have the client disk, and it appears the server disk too. Although it's a bit more scratched than the client dsk. Silly Max and his shiny-object obsession.

Quote :
SI: -.-..-- I have obtained a server disk too, so it seems .-.-.. -.-..--
SI: -.-..-- Although it seems Max played with that one a bit more, and thus has a bit more damage than the client disk .-.-.. -.-..--
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 5:30 pm

>Anna: Use noggin

Re-captchalogging your FORMERLY ARTISTIC PEN, you apply your brain and see what happens.

Quote :
CA: Mayhappenstance we could Helpreciate eachother out!
CA: I can Sendirect you the server files, whilst you Provideign me with a client Copydition.
CA: Have your Dawg-files bark at my Dawg-files, so to speak.
chicAbberancy
posted file SBURBSERV.exe

Hopefully you'll all be in-game soon. It's starting to sound like a lot of fun, to be honest - you've no idea what to expect. In that regard, it much resembles your CLOSET.

>Anna: Inspect closet

It's a rather plain-looking white door blocked off by approximately eight weeks of sewing byproducts.

>Anna: Captchalogue sewing waste

The massive HEAP OF CLOTH is swept into your already-quite-crowded Sylladex. The door now has breathing room.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 8:47 pm

>Provide files

Hmm... A fair trade.

Quote :
SI: -.-..-- Ah, a fine trade! Of course Anna .-.-.. -.-..--
SI: -.-..-- Here we go. The client files .-.-.. -.-..--
steamInventor
posted file SBURBCLIE.exe

You have a feeling things will go pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm

>Download and install

You've got a Sylladex full of cloth, a computer full of SBURB, and a head full of ridiculously overused gags. You are ready to do this, or as ready as you will ever be.

Quote :
CA: Many Thankudos!
CA: Alright then, is everyone else fully Prepaready?
CA: I shall be Alice's server player. In what Orderow shall we enter this game?

>Open closet door

This place contains everything you own that you could not fit into your SYLLADEX and is not currently strewn about the room. Logically, there should not be a lot in there. Your closet does not like to perform logically.

You catch a glimpse of something fluffy. Reaching in, you grab a SMALL LION PLUSHIE. You remember this guy, he was your best friend when you were six years old. You captchalogue him for later and hurriedly close the door before more childhood friends can escape.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 7:02 pm

Quote :
sepulchralLibrarian responded to {chumlist.li}

SL: _h, s_rry _v_ry_n_! _ w__ld h_v_ b__n h_r_ s__n_r, b_t m_ b_rd w_s _ff d__ng s_m_th_ng. 
SL: _h, _r_ w_ d_c_d_ng __r _ntr_ _rd_r _lr__dy?
SL: _'m m_r_ th_n h_ppy j_st _ss_st_ng wh__v_r w_ll _cc_pt m_ h_lp!

You sit upon your purple coach, which honestly smells a little less than satisfactory. You turn your head to the left, giving your dad a smile, and he gives a big, toothy grin back. 

Dialoglog:

His head falls forward in a nod, and you smile at him. You look forward at your left hand, which is gripping your CANE, and then up at Horus, who has made his perch upon the top of your support. Such a great bird. 
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 9:05 pm

==>

Quote :
IV: Alright.
IV: I'll server at some point.
IV: I'll save the client for later.
IV: So who's servering who in this mess.
IV: Becavse that's generally the thing I was getting at with this mass message.

Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Apr 2012, 9:42 pm

Quote :
CA: Oh, greetings, Lyon!
CA: Perhappenstance you could be my server player.
CA: If that's quite Alrightrue.

What a surprise this is! Assuming Lyon is up for being your server, you're pretty much set for entering the game - you have only to wait for Octavian or Rachel to sort the rest out.

In the twixt time, you cuddle with LION in as mature and dignified a fashion as possible.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:00 am

Quote :
WW: Good question, who is severing who? o:
WW: Some of us have it figured out already it seems!
WW: I know that I don't have a server yet....

>Rachel: Make your Teacher stop fussing

After falling out of your window into a bush far below that had spiky leaves, your teacher is inspecting you and making sure you are okay, putting band aids on your various scrapes.

In reality you tied a bunch of teeshirts together and tried to make a rope; it wasn't long enough. You dropped down, forgetting about the spikes, and here you are, trying to get away from her.

She says she's going to let you take a break from homework to play this game. You are on your laptop, which you had dropped down before you. Just a few dents here and there, it's okay.

She hands you the disks as you respond to your friends.

You smile, and she pays your back and leads you to your room. You at your laptop down on your desk and sit down. She closes the door behind her, and you start opening the envelopes.

Not exactly what you had in mind, but it works just as effectively.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:12 pm

Quote :
CA: Hmm...
CA: With all the Apathyng going around here, perhaps it would be Simplereasonable to just roll some dice and let chance Decidirect d: P

>Rummage for more useful supplies

In your closet lies a plethora of items that you could easily take advantage of. Today seems like a good day to seize advantages, especially for large groups of items within easy reach.

==>

You manage to retrieve a GROTESQUE ANTIQUE LAMP, a pair of ICE SKATES, an assortment of WAFFLE CONES (DECAYED), and a PEACOCK FEATHER before you're fed up of how unbelievably useless these advantages you've taken are.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 10:52 pm

Quote :
SL: _h, s_rry! _ g_t d_str_ct_d _g__n.
SL: _ w__ld b_ m_r_ th_n gl_d t_ b_ y__r s_rv_r, d_rl_ng _nn_!
SL: _f c__rs_, _ d_ n__d t_ m_k_ m_ _ntr_nc_ _ft_r y__ s_ w_ d_n't m_ss _p _ny g_m_ m_ch_n_cs...
SL: Wh_ch w_ w_ll _nyw_y!
SL: _s _ n_t_, wh__v_r _nds _p b__ng m_ s_rv_r w_ll h_v_ th__r h_nds f_ll!

>Tell your friends about your legs.

Despite the fact that they will learn about it soon enough... You aren't quite ready to tell them that you need a CANE because... Well, you aren't really sure! Your legs have been failing you for the past few years though, maybe because of your rapid GROWTH-SPURTS, but also maybe because of some weird genetic thing? The libraries on Prospit have never been much help in that regard, but oh well. It's something you deal with!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 11:01 pm

Quote :
CA: Splendidelectable!
CA: And no rush is Necessaryven. Once we get the pairs sorted out we can decide on the Orderate of entry.

>Captchalogue various items

Down they go into the bottomless pit that is your SYLLADEX. You've considered replacing it with a HORRIBLE MAW that would simply swallow up everything you place there, as then you would never have to bother about it coming back up again whenever you let loose a careless word.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 8:50 am

Quote :
WW: I could sever Octo!
WW: I mean, if he's chill with that! o:

Octo's a pretty cool guy! You wouldn't mind severing him, no matter what this game is bound to be interesting!

Quote :
WW: Unless anyone has a specific friend they want to server....
WW: I could pair us up, to save time!
WW: We'd get to play sooner, and longer that way! : D
WW: Speak now or forever hold your peace, friends!

Because letting the insanely happy girl who falls out of windows decide this kind of thing is an insanely good idea.

Insanely good idea.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 10:14 am

>Offer your assistance

Quote :
SI: -.-..-- I believe, I can be a server now, if anyone is interested .-.-.. -.-..--
SI: -.-..-- I shall do my best to provide while playing this game myself .-.-.. -.-..--

>Captchalogue stuff

You proceed to do so... You are not exactly sure why though. Anyway... You get some SCRAP METAL, your POCKET TELEGRAPH (another weird invention of yours), and your TOOL BELT. You believe no inventor should be without those items close by!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 11:36 am

Quote :
CA: Then at least a Portionumber of us are linked up...
CA: Are the rest of you still there? o:b
CA: Speak up~

>Fidget

Imagine that in a few minutes you could be playing the greatest game of all time. No, not some cheesy FPS or MMO, but quite literally the single most desirable, enjoyable, and massively monumentally giganticrazily humongous game out there.

You let loose a small 'squeee' and return your fingers to your keyboard.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2012, 9:23 pm

>Octo: Hm

Perhaps you should be the first one in. Your friends are everywhere from ditsy to cuckoo. Might be a good idea for you to be the one kicking things off.

Quote :
IV: Fine, yov'll seruer me.
IV: Also, it might be a good idea for me to be the first client.
IV: Giuen I might not haue mvch time to play.
IV: And that yov all seem to haue issves to handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed: Kids' Session   Fatesealed: Kids' Session - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed: Kids' Session
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next