WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 4:39 pm

Hey, Tyran, maybe we could go to the Grid since DCI was cancelled. Perhaps the Emp Ing and CLU-2 could strike a deal?

Or perhaps we could go to the Looking Glass Wars version of Wonderland. Plenty of good, juicy stuff in those books, I can tell everybody.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 5:15 pm

ToadRopes wrote:
Hey, Tyran, maybe we could go to the Grid since DCI was cancelled. Perhaps the Emp Ing and CLU-2 could strike a deal?

Or perhaps we could go to the Looking Glass Wars version of Wonderland. Plenty of good, juicy stuff in those books, I can tell everybody.
I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 7:21 pm

It's to bad that DCI was canceled, I was looking forward to Aperture Laboratories.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 8:27 pm

I assure you, I'll hold many of the same, anticipated levels expected in DCI into DCII. Because Aperture is too awesome to pass up
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 8:30 pm

Aw Yeah~
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2012, 8:57 pm

Anyways, now that I think I have the basic skeleton of what I think my post shall detail, does anyone want to have their character(s) square off against Werk? I'd be willing to start up the fight with him attempting to regain ground for the Destroyers (even though he knows that Nemesis is screwed. He's really just doing it for the Battlez, like most Khornates), then come across the selected fighters.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 3:16 am

Now to see what I can get posted.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 5:26 am

thanks for posting lunnnaaaaa~

UuU i will start my post now.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 8:15 am

Good, good.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 10:55 am

Also, seeing that I've been really getting into Doctor Who as of late, I'd like to make a couple reservations

-Dalek-Sec (Doctor Who)
-(group) The Cult of Skaro (Doctor Who)
-(group) The Weeping Angels (Doctor Who)
-The Empress of the Racnoss (Doctor Who)
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 11:13 am

Is your post about ready yet?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 11:17 am

'Tis getting there. I just need some clarification on the Champions vs Werk battle, which are being worked out in Chat.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 7:56 pm

Okay so after a very long and very odd discussion over in the chatbox while you were gone, Tyranno, I have come up with a very much supported idea.

A DCV Abridged. This would be a separate thread in the Other section, and it would be a complete comedy and affectionate mockery of the actual DC. Character traits would be over exaggerated or completely flipped from what they originally were, the worlds would be completely ridiculous, the fighting would be over-the-top by DC standards, and every thing would be done because it's...............................................................................

Spoiler:

Of course with you being occupied with DC and all you wouldn't have to run it, I probably would.

Last edited by Luna_Cat16 on Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 3:45 am

Luna_Cat16 wrote:
Okay so after a very long and very odd discussion over in the chatbox while you were gone, Tyranno, I have come up with a very much supported idea.

A DCV Abridged. This would be a separate thread in the Other section, and it would be a complete comedy and affectionate mockery of the actual DC. Character traits would be over exaggerated or completely flipped from what they originally were, the worlds would be completely ridiculous, the fighting would be over-the-top by DC standards, and every thing would be done because it's...............................................................................

Spoiler:

Of course with you being occupied with DC and all you wouldn't have to run it, I probably would.
You have my approval.

Also, check my post out.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 6:34 pm

Awesome post. And pretty faithful to Dark of the Moon, too. Reading it made me think of the movie, the final battle, and how sad that an ultimate goal could tear a friendship apart.

Um, heads up, I created a series of comic pages for Kirby's ascension.

Spoiler:

This also requires Toad to activate the Power Star's power, but I need Sentinel to retaliate toward Toad and Kirby.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 6:40 am

All goes according to plan. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 2:00 pm

Alright, I'll wait a bit before posting again to give others a chance.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 4:18 pm

If Luna doesn't respond to the battle, then I'm thinking of RetConning my post as a happening in the, and Time-Warping my characters up to the battle
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 4:35 pm

You've got other characters, bring them into the fight too.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 4:42 pm

Could someone shoot me a warning when we are about to switch locations so I can start my sheet?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 4:57 pm

You should start on it now, that way you'll be ready by the time Act VI starts.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 5:08 pm

Okay. I'll do that. I recall someone saying that the baddies in DCV are stronger then in I, it that true?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 5:12 pm

Very, very much so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 5:29 pm

Thank you. I guess I'll start preparing my sheet then.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2012, 5:41 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next