WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)

Go down 
+7
Sadie
Snowy
Szemetlada
Trilole
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 6:56 pm

And TRILOLE.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:00 pm

The other one was straightforward. And yeah, Tri's too.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:04 pm

Listen to Bleed it Out by Linkin Park
I Never knew they did that kind of music
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:05 pm

You didn't? O_o Wow.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:07 pm

It seems more Punk-ish.
Also, Second Chance by Shinedown.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:08 pm

Bleed It Out is old Linkin Park man, you've never heard it?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:10 pm

No, I always listened to their newer stuff. Breaking the habit is good though.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:21 pm

AND THEN THE FLYING PEGASI SOARED DOWN, SCOOPED UP RAGNAROK, AND IT TURNS OUT HE'S BEEN HIGH AS A BITCH :D Kiddin'.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:33 pm

Yes, that was live. If you guys have a radio or a television in your bunker set on the news channel, then I'm pretty sure they heard it, probably unnerved.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 7:34 pm

Too bad they were listening to Breaking Benjamin on their PS3 XDD

That awkward moment when you realize unless you're a regenerator (maybe even then) Damon could just kill you instantaneously... @_@''

ALSO; His posts are more Text Wall than the OP. Da...fuq..
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:05 pm

mm, see, there's a reason for that. Patches A) isn't responding to anyone else, and B) has been RPing for longer than either of you. He is very good at writing long descriptions of events, as am I but I prefer to leave them open for interaction(hence why the bombing was split over about 4 posts, as opposed to me setting up, blowing up, and napalming the area in one post). And I would argue he should have, but basically everyone is either in your bunker or preoccupied making Napalm and various high-grade explosives.

now, then only step left is for her to raid a military base to pick up land mines, grenades and C4... oh, and timers, remote detonators, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Except none of us our making explosives. Ragnarok's stalking Winter, Winter's in the sewers, Aron and Nox are in the bunker listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:12 pm

Gee, who could possibly be making explosives... I might have to remind you of a certain song. "All you gotta do is take a cup of sulfur, add it to the mix..."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:15 pm

My apologies read that wrong; tend to do that when I'm preoccupied. Erased the or and either. And yes, we get it you PP fan D:< Learn to like a REAL pony like RD or TS or even Derpy!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:27 pm

Ponies? Wooow you're sniping at each other.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:30 pm

Shouldn't you be looking at /b/ right about now? >_>
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:32 pm

No compooter
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:32 pm

Then how fuck do post.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:33 pm

iPooooooood
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:35 pm

Riight.. forgot. o3o 4chan - 90% pony free
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:38 pm

I'm not a pinkie fan, I don't like her episodes they're always stupid, but she's a great support character. Especially in "putting your hoof down" which was an awesome episode because fluttershy and no dash. I mean, dash is awesome and all, but her roles in Fluttershy(best pony) episodes tends to be rather repetitive, to the point that hurricane fluttershy really just annoyed me. It's like "yes, we get it, they're very different ponies, can you focus on the differences between a different pair for once?" urgh.

And derpy's cool, but until she gets lines where she isn't treated as though she's mentally retarded I'll be sticking with my 'shy.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:51 pm

Course you'd go for Flutterguy. Oh boohoo poor shy pony. Meanwhile, outgoing and actually DECENT pony that isn't a slow flier or a freak that talks with animals happens to be my second favourite. And sometimes, you just wanna wring Pinkie's fucking neck..
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:57 pm

Indeed, and this is why she is my fourth favorite pony, just behind Luna and Twilight.

... it's possible that my top 3 are the ones I identify with. Lets go down the list! socially awkward! socially awkward! socially awkward! pinkie!

after that it's applejack, rainbow, celestia(if she ever gets some decent characterization), derpy, discord, lyra, bon-bon, doctor whooves, spitfire, soarin, every one shot, every unnamed background pony, characters that have yet too appear, characters that will never appear, OCs, even the broken ones, any pony I can think of that isn't yet on the list and isn't rarity, then rarity.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 8:59 pm

Well at least you have the sense to not to be a Rarity fan, because seriously fuck that stuck up half-english prick, she deserves death..

And that's another thing; what's supposed to be a "funny kids show" actually lets people identify with their personalities found in these ponies. Yet no bronies have seen ANYTHING of G1 - G3, it's all G4 ponies... Ah well; I suppose it was most identifiable when they stopped looking like derped up orca's with hooves.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:03 pm

This is the Official pony thread...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next