WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!

Go down 
+7
pyro_dear
Rachel
Ømnivalence
marsh
Patches
Balu
Szemetlada
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 4:06 pm

I'm waiting for word from Hawk. If her sheet's close to completion, I'll wait for her to finish, but otherwise I'd rather get started. x3

And okay Moon.~ If you like, you may always just hop in after the IC has started, if you like how it looks.

To tide you folks (me included) over:
From the Desk (Former) of Mrs. Beilijjia Lytmos

Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 Bpp3s

Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 LKUkL
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 5:21 pm

The IC will launch in one week.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 11:23 pm

After I'm gone for 3.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 11:31 pm

Wait crap I forgot about that. When are you leaving, again?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 11:31 pm

The 30th.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 11:34 pm

Damn. I promised people one more week to get their sheets in. Would you like me to delay?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

No it's fine. i don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 11:43 pm

Alright. At any rate, I don't even think we'll see much posting action for a bit at the beginning. I'll hold off the attack until you return.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 11:44 pm

Alright. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:37 am

Since it is now technically the 1st, the IC will go up momentarily. Eyes on the Fantasy subforum.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:43 am

wewt!
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 10:34 pm

okay, I realize I've been neglecting this and most other things, but please don't be dead.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 11:05 pm

It's not dead. I've been putting off my IC post just as much as everyone else has, so no need to feel bad XD

Plus, Omni is on vacation so that slows things down a bit as his character was central to the initialization plot of two other characters. But yes, until he gets back, we can still mess around IC.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 11:47 pm

Okay. I actually got someone to do a sketch of Caoas, but they haven't worked on it yet (she has a long queue of sketches, and I don't know where I am in it, except that I wasn't either of the first two people :P ).

Edit: Make that three.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:48 am

D'aaw :3

Well with how slow this will progress in the near future, things might have timed themselves perfectly! Looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:35 pm

Mata, you still accepting sheets? If so I MAY make one. No promises.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 11:56 pm

Sure thing. You'll be in time for the main events if you submit it before Omni gets back in a few weeks and things actually get started.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 2:29 am

Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 Torane10
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 10:15 am

Oooh, very nice. I'll add it to the 'other' section of your sheet.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 2:09 am

Mata, could you please resend me where I'm supposed to start? I was going to write an intro, but then I remembered that my PM's are all gone.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 1:57 pm

Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:13 pm

Alllllright everyone, I have finally gotten around to making my introductory post. Those characters who are not tied to Arcem may post as well. And again, the posts don't have to be very long, you just have to set the stage for your character.

Everything will pick up once Omni returns from the magical and European lands which he is currently roaming.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 1:27 pm

STORM THE THREAD,
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:18 pm

Oh god what just happened

OKAY HIBERNATION IS OVER. GET GOING GO GO GO EVERYONE GO
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 2:19 pm

MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS.

PEW PEW PEW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!   Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tangent Axis - Pigs flew! Hell froze! TA has awoken!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next