WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Life in Nowhere IC

Go down 
+2
MoonlightDreams
Gaius Sulpicia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

"Very interesting architecture, seems Victorian." Noticing his friend's remarks, he spoke again. "It is actually a very nice place. How could you dislike it? It just seems so... Ancient!" The last wot he said with reverence, as he enjoyed reading about ancient man.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:04 pm

"And of course I have the high score on both of those beauts. You're welcome to try to beat my record but I once spent an amazing ammount of time on one." He sat next to her and relaxed before turning on the television, the blasted thing already set to CNN as per his usual inclusion in the mundane world around them. Oh good. More election malarky. "Oh and you're wrong my friend; half Victorian, a quarter Oester-Goth, and another quarter Elizabethan. As for the 'ancient' bit, then you must see what my grandfather calls his personal Excalibur."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:08 pm

"Well then I was wrong. Say, have you seen Prometheus yet? Damn hilarious movie, quite a laugh." It almost seemed inappropriate to find a horror movie funny, but considering it was about tall, bald white men... That set him to giggling.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:10 pm

"Heh. No I haven't. Bit of a prequel to Alien, isn't it? Oh but if you want a truly hilarious film, watch Saw. So many easy ways to get out of those devices and yet the idiots end up fucking dying. Just so hilarious it makes me bubbly." He shared a giggle with his friend at their deranged tastes. After all; he had seen his father blow his mothers brains out.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:15 pm

"Prometheus is about evil tall white men who kill humans because fuck humans- even though white men created everything." He laughed at how easily Prometheus could be twisted into a racist joke. "The white man are skinheads, too."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:17 pm

She closed her eyes as they continued their discussion. Gore she didn't really appreciate, all she could hope was that they didn't change the channel to it. Leaving would be rather rude, and she didn't want to upset either of them. Leaning to one side, she let drowsiness take over.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:18 pm

He grinned widely and leaned over whispering. "Hey man, you like Battlefield? I got Battlefield three set up in here because some family members like playing it, if you want. I personally have a distaste but you can kill the fuck outta some people if you want." He turned to the female and smiled at her, before whispering to his other friend. "Besides, she's begging for attention right now."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:20 pm

James broke off the discussion, and went over to one of the seats near the table. "I hope it's safe to have this out now." At that he produced a butterfly knife from his inside jacket pocket and laid his hand on the table, palm down. "You ever play bishop?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:25 pm

"Yeah. I miss on purpose sometimes." He leaned over the cheerleader with a wide grin. "Oh hey Ms. Sexy Thang, cheer the fuck up before I give you what you were practically begging for before. You want to be my girl so be it, you deal with the fucking consequences that occurs. I will be there for you."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:27 pm

When their conversation began he happily began to play the good old knife game, going faster and faster. Soon enough, he nicked his middle finger so he slowed down a bit, more careful not to harm himself this time.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:30 pm

She wanted to close her eyes and fade away. The mood to play games had washed out of her following their argument. "Look, please. News isn't my favourite thing in the world, and I'm not into horror much. I don't have a problem with you talking about it, I guess... I should've gone home for rest instead of coming." She took a deep breath with her sigh. "I'm sorry, I'm ruining this afternoon for the both of you."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:35 pm

"Who said you ruined the afternoon? Look I'm sorry, the TV's always there because of election shit. Family's counting on Mitt Romney y'know? But I digress. We can just watch something you want, and relax. Please don't leave me." And here came the inevidable stage; desperation. He craved attention from women so addictively he used to be considered a 'man whore' for all the love. His mother didn't talk much before the incident.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:38 pm

She closed her eyes again, patting his hand softly. "No, it's alright. You just seemed upset with me being tired and all. I tend to get snappy like that." She let her breathing relax again. "This is your house, I don't mind what you say or do. Bringing me here is big for me, I rarely get invited over to a friend's house."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:41 pm

He pressed his face into her shoulder and smiled before looking at her. He raised his voice slightly. "Listen. If you want we've got Monster in the fridge over there. C'mon. The elders don't come in here and its just you me and James over there. Enjoy yourself please. I don't want you thinking my house is boring."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:43 pm

Well fuck. In his attempt to not be a third wheel he had accidentally made her one. He felt like a dick for doing it, so he sat silently, observing the intricate social patterns between them. Good god I am easily amused.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:45 pm

She shook her head. "Your house is lovely. And this set up is great, don't have anything near to this back at my place." She glanced over at the fridge. Heavy energy drinks, not her thing. "The most caffeine I get is from cola, or water. As I said, I'm not a very fun person."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 1:50 pm

He sighed and nuzzled her neck gently. "C'mon rara cheer up. Hell, I don't even remember your motherfuckin' name. I'm sorry if that seems cruel. Or if I didn't catch it. I dunno. I don't know what to fucking say around you. It's not my fault. It's yours. You make my fucking heart thud."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:03 pm

She smiled slightly. "No problem, I've forgotten yours too." She took his wrists, moving his hands further up her chest. "Guess that's a pretty hard compliment there, heart thumping and all." She closed her eyes again. "Maye. As in the month, with an 'e' on the end."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:05 pm

"Anthony. As in Anthony. I dont know how to explain it any simpler." He kissed her forehead then whispered. "Ah ah ah, no groping. Calm down the libido slightly dear, our friend is here and we can't have me going all fucking hound dog on you juuust yet."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:09 pm

Her eyes rolled beneath their lids once more. Releasing her hold on his wrists, she folded her arms tighter to keep warmth in, more for comfort than to conserve heat. "Whatever you say."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:09 pm

He was still observing the subtle exchange between them. At his friend's mention of him he moved out into the hallway, now focused in the architecture. Riveting use of archways, it seems almost like a church. The acoustics in here must be brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:11 pm

He stood slowly and smiled. "I will tend to my other guest for a moment if you do not mind." And with that he stood, walking towards james. "Remarkable isn't it? Thats the gothic architecture of course. Very big on archways. Come, let me show you our Excalibur. It's a wonderful blade I can assure you." He hated being like this but felt a guilty pleasure in it. He was practically a rich bastard so he liked acting like one, but felt it made him look smug.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:13 pm

"A blade, you say? What form is it? Broadsword, leafed blade, never mind, I'll just look at it when we get there." He felt guilty for Anthony leaving his other guest, and was silently kicking himself. Good god I am such a dick, aren't I?
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:16 pm

"A simple short sword, with a gold hilt and ruby embedded into said hilt. Steel blade of course, sharpened to a fine point. Such a fine point in fact that the damn thing could cut you if you held it the wrong way." He lead his friend down a winding staircase to a glass case with a sheathed blade in it.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:34 pm

She enjoyed the time to herself to rest. It wasn't an exaggeration when she said how stressful the new ones could be. Either they had been switched with identical twins, or their skills had severely degraded over the holidays. She needed to sleep, until they came back that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life in Nowhere IC
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next