WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Star Wars OOC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

Star Wars OOC Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars OOC   Star Wars OOC I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 7:59 pm

Just a generic OOC for all Star-Wars stuff.

Right on, brothers.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

Star Wars OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars OOC   Star Wars OOC I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 6:48 pm

I'll put the IC up. I'm hoping this hasn't died prematurely.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

Star Wars OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars OOC   Star Wars OOC I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:19 pm

Oh dear, the Ic has been put up!? So sorry I didn't notice...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Star Wars OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars OOC   Star Wars OOC I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 7:27 pm

Also, no word on whether or not I could use my Herglic Jedi.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

Star Wars OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars OOC   Star Wars OOC I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:42 pm

I can't exactly remember what a Herglic is.

And I know you aren't going to be godmoddy (this applies to everyone), so think of me less as the GM and more as a...comrade. This is mainly a sandbox RP, so feel free to have whatever (within reason), and if one of us should get out of hand I know we'll be able to call each other out on it
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Star Wars OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars OOC   Star Wars OOC I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:45 pm

Giant space whale. They're amusing.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Zorthax
User

Star Wars OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars OOC   Star Wars OOC I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:04 pm

Name: Shembal Goolgung
Species: Falleen
Bio: Born into money and power, Shembal had everything ripped away from him when Darth Vader came to run experiments on his species. When Vader discovered the child had potential in the Force, he secreted him away with other force sensitives. Vader never came back, and eventually he and the other children were able to escape. For a time, they were a band in the wilds of the Deep Undercity of Coruscant, taking each the others strengths and surviving well. The day came, years later, when they found thier way back to the city proper, and most left the band immediately for brigher prospects. This, however, only served to further embitter Shambal and soon he found his way to dark places in the Undercity. He spent years as a figher, earning his name as the best brawler on Coruscant, and with the money escaped that life for one doing what he loved. His ship-repair business was small, but thriving, and known for the alarmingly savvy owner. Then the final hit to Shambals phyche came when his former enemies from the Undercity found him, subdued him, and forced him to watch as they shredded everything that he had worked so hard for. Leaving him on the pavement in from of the cinders of what was once his life, something in Shambal died, and from that day forth he was feared. Feared by those who had killed him, whom he killed in return. Feared by those he hunted after them. And after them. And after them. No one he wanted dead lived. And crimelords soon learned that if you hired Violet Vengeance, the hunted should measure thier ensueing lifespan in seconds to make it seem longer. Almost unstoppable, his equioment is all custom and all quite powerful.
Description: Very tall at 7' even. Lean, but obviously powerfully muscled, he walks with the lope of a predator. His claws are invariably in need of a bit of a trim and a cleaning, but his fangs are invariably spotless. His eyes are bright violet, hence his name, and his scales are a dark green.
Personality: Silent, almost never speaks. But when he does, his voice is refined and deep and with a well-read vocabulary. Never arrogant, but can be condecending. Observant to the point of creepy, he never joins the thick of social events. He is curiously shy around women, though they offer themselves up at every hovel and den he resides at he has never been known to take one.
Weapon(s) Of Choice: Has a multitude of weapons, including two deuterium-8 charges (for emergencies only), an sniper rifle that can be shortened to an assault rifle (usually he snipes), a pair of blasters that have everything from riot mode too disruptor mode, and his blades. Of an ambiguous length, they can function as both dagger and sword. Most importantly, they are made of Hjarna stone, which is an invulnerable stone and he has made several Jedi die of shock as he blocked thier lightsaber with his sword and followed through with a stab to a vital organ. No one knows quite how he got them, as he had never told anyone, but everyone knows that they are very sharp, and he is very, very good with them, fast and precise.
Force Sensitive: Yes, highly sensitive, but also very specialized. He has mild telekinesis, with the biggest thing he knows he can move being his rifle. His specialty is in ships and all things mechanical. He has infallible intuition brought on by the Force, and built all of his epuipment himself. He could be called a techno-path, but he just calls it raw talent.
Spaceship: Called Dark Void, Shambals built his ship from the ground up, and is constantly upgrading it. It is very small, with a cockpit for one, no sleeping quarters, cleaning facilites, a deep closet and three holding pens. One normal one, one modified to sustain Ysalimiri, and one is a stasis chamber so he can collect the bounty for them being alive even if he fatally wounds them. The rest is two things, first an extremely fast engine, capable of .75 past hyperspace and can nearly tie an A-wing in a space race. Much less manuverable in atmosphere, however. And the highly advanced sensor stealth tech he 'liberated' from a sith ship lets him avoid unwanted confrontation. Only very lightly armed, though more heavily armored, it relies on its high speed and space manuverability to avoid its enemies. Plus its sensor stealth plating, easily modified transponders, and long distance scanning epuipment all add up to a lot of nothing for his pursuers.

Shade, if there is anything wrong with this character, just tell me. I know that he is probably over powered, just tell me where to nerf him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Wars OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars OOC   Star Wars OOC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars OOC
Page 1 of 1