WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized

Go down 
+12
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
Rachel
marsh
Alex
€rim
ron
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you want to be in this RP?
Yes
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_vote_lcap59%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Maybe
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
I DUN WANT TO BE IN BUT I LIEK BUTTANZ
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:02 am

I'm not putting Element reserves in OP, but I've been posting them regularly.

Maid of Hope: Alex
Heir of Time: Myself
___ of Void: Crim
Guide of Light: Legs
Witch of Rage: Hawk
Monk of Mind: Mata
Page of Heart: Tex
Sylph of Life: Luna
Thief of Space: Darkeh (Not sure on this one.)
Knight of Beats Beasts: Omni
___ of Doom: Deoxy
Waif of Peace: Kailee
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:04 am

Fine, I'll take Breath. That's what I get for playing Skyrim all day.

BARD OF BREATH

IT IS CALLED

Now sheeting bye.

Last edited by And Avocados on Tue 31 Jul 2012, 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pyro_dear
Refugee
pyro_dear

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:45 am

Name: Taylor Michaels
chumHandle: troubledMaid
Descritpion/Picture: Your small stature, at 5'4", often makes things high up difficult to reach. Your dark brown hair sometimes hangs in your (green) eyes, making it hard to see. You usually are seen with your favorite sweater (white with "LONDON" written across it in RED), either wearing it or tied around your waist. If you're wearing a long-sleeve/aforementioned sweater, the sleeves are always pulled over your hands, leaving your fingers exposed. You will always wear Converse, but the color may vary. Underneath your sweater, you wear a black-and-white 3/4 sleeve shirt (sleeves and collar are black), with jean shorts. Yep.
Spoiler:
Info/Background: Your name is TAYLOR MICHAELS. Or close enough, anyway. You are ALWAYS OPTIMISTIC about everything EXCEPT YOURSELF. You are an aspiring DANCER, and like to make FUTILE ATTEMPTS AT ART. You enjoy READING, mostly FANTASY, and SCI-FI, or BOTH, if possible. You like reading about CAMELOT, and OLD-TIME MONARCHIES. You can also play the FLUTE, and do a bit of TUMBLING, from when you did gymnastics. You've always wanted to live somewhere it rains a lot. Like Washington, or Hawaii, or Britain. ESPECIALLY BRITAIN. You absolutely ADORE THE BRITISH CULTURE.
You probably should spend more time with people, but instead you're inclined to ISOLATE YOURSELF from others, BROWSING THE INTERNET, reading, or watching DOCTOR WHO. You're in the habit of getting VERY INTERESTED in something and then GETTING BORED, usually SPORTS. You tend to be RATHER FORGETFUL, so you leave yourself little NOTES ALL OVER THE PLACE. You also happen to be QUITE CLUMSY, sometimes HYPER, and usually LAZY. People say that you're very PEPPY, but you ALWAYS DISAGREE.
You're always ON THE GO, looking for SOMETHING NEW. But once you find something you like, you STICK BY IT. You're always there for a friend, READY TO LEND AN EAR. As to speaking to people you don't know: FORGET THAT. You find it quite DIFFICULT TO TALK TO STRANGERS. But you DON'T TALK ABOUT YOURSELF MUCH either, so this is QUITE A CHORE. Anyway.
Role*: Seer of Star
Spoiler:
Land*: Land of Forts and Comets
Spoiler:
Consorts*: Blue-Footed Boobies
Spoiler:
Denizen*: Mercury/Hermes
Dream Planet*: Derse
Guardian*: Mom, I suppose
Specibus: Bowkind
Modus: Pile modus- To reach an item, you must dig through your modus to find it. Items on the outside are easier to reach, and items in the middle more difficult, in that you must remove all the items in the way to remove them. The items shift as new objects are put in, and others taken out.
Other: Imma got tiger :3

Last edited by pyro_dear on Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:26 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:47 am

Um, Muse is a Master class. Muse only appears in two player sessions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
pyro_dear
Refugee
pyro_dear

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:48 am

Alright, I'll fix that then.

I was just throwing it around earlier in the Chatroom.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 10:46 am

Name: Alex White
Chumhandle: aestheticSeraph [ 990099 or just "purple" ]
Description/Picture: I lack access to my spriting at the moment, so I'll give a description. I would be thankful if someone made a sprite though. I-er... Alex has fair toned skin, and brown eyes. Her hair is a kind of brunette shade called dirty blonde, which is brown with faint blond highlights. Alex's hair is also long and wavy, but not messy. She likes to wear blue jeans, white skips, and a purple shirt that has her little angel heart logo on it. She also always wear her diabetes bracelet, and she's never seen without the left half of her BFF necklace.
Intro/Background: Your name is ALEX WHITE, though if anyone were to say your last name, you would prefer they instead said your MIDDLE NAME which is ROSE. Many describe you as a WELL ROUNDED kid, because you have quite a variety of HOBBIES and INTERESTS. First off, you are a FANATIC about FANTASY, but you enjoy any genre if it's A GOOD STORY.  You're CONSTANTLY DRAWING. You ADORE ART, and study it WITH A PASSION. You get a lot of COMPLIMENTS on your work, but you always REMIND YOURSELF that you're still A MERE STUDENT. You also LOVE WRITING STORIES, which is also probably why you LOVE ROLEPLAYING. Your RPsona is a young ANGEL. You look at it as PRACTICE for your DREAM CAREER. You're ALWAYS up for a GOOD VIDEO GAME, and you'll listen to almost ANY KIND OF MUSIC. You also LOVE FILMING VIDEOS. It's one of your NEWEST HOBBIES so you still have A LOT TO LEARN. 

Speaking of learning, you seem to be LACKING in school. GRADES BEHIND even. You're HOME SCHOOLED, so you COULD learn things faster than MOST of your friends, but you find HELPING OTHERS and the LESSONS OF LIFE more important. You like INSPIRATIONAL and IDEALISTIC THINGS. You look at you CURRENT RECORD of HELPING PEOPLE as something to be HAPPY ABOUT. It feels GOOD to be of AID TO OTHERS. You ADORE YOUR FRIENDS more than ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD, and the INTERNET is the playground where you all hang out.

You have FLAWS though. Like you have TYPE 1 DIABETES since you were TWO YEARS OLD. Thus you need to be careful of WHAT AND HOW MUCH YOU EAT, as well as YOUR GLUCOSE LEVELS, your ACTIVITY, and your INSULIN, or you will GET SICK OR DIE. You also think that you are WRONG for a lot of things, and when ALONE and STRESSED, you get VERY DEPRESSED, even to a point where you have TERRIBLE SCENARIOS PLAY IN YOUR HEAD and you go to bed CRYING TO SLEEP. You also think you may be on the verge of INSANITY. You always knew you were insane in a JOKING MANNER, but you LITERALLY feel like you may need some SERIOUS HELP. You don't know WHO YOU ARE in a sense that your personality and responses can be VERY DIVERSE. You have fears of GROWING UP, AND DYING, but your worst fear of all is LOSING YOUR FRIENDS.

Role*: Maid of Hope
Land*: Land of Ink and Insanity. A blank, white expanse with trees and structures and landscapes all made of black ink. One can see odd things and creatures made of ink at times that can be a bit mind shattering. The ring-tailed lemurs who inhabit this land seem to be its little artists.
Denizen*: Min http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_(god)
Consorts*: ring-tailed lemurs 
Dream Planet*: Prospit
Guardian*: Mom
Strife Specibus: Syringekind. Starts out with insulin syringe. Looks like this http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/webking/webking0607/webking060700052/464761-insulin-syringes.jpg
Modus: Color Code Modus. it will display items in categories of the colors of the rainbow, but no colors like black or white. To get an item out, Alex has to call it by it's dominant color, but that means the Modus can fling out any random object of that category.
Other: Imma got tiger
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 11:00 am

Once I'm on my computer, I'll add Alex and work on thinking up stuff for your role, Pyro.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

Once I'm on my computer, I'll add Alex and work on thinking up stuff for your role, Pyro.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 6:32 pm

Name: Luna Remmie
Chumhandle: lunaticFeline [LF], though you're usually not on that handle.
Description/Picture: Okay, going by HS sprite standards...shoulder-length, straight dark blond hair with bangs that go up to the eyebrows. Kind of sort of slightly tannish but not really skin tone. At the time of the game is wearing a long-sleeved white hoodie-seque sweater with blue stripes, tan khaki pants, and socks. Because socks. I really don't want to type too much so here you go a half-assed description.
Intro/Background: Your name is LUNA REMMIE, and you like THINGS.
Role*: Sylph of Life
Land*: Land of Spirits and Vines. A mystic and forlorn place covered in fog so thick that you can only see your hand if it's right in front of you. It's more whitish, smoky fog, but it's still annoying. However, little floating flames or various colors clear up the mist a bit. The ground is a combination of mossy stone terraces and large, thick vines overlapping each other. There are many layers to this world, like an ogre, which is also like an onion (wooo Shrek references). Much of the land is made up of terraces upon terraces. However, in some places there are pits which stretch far too down for comfort.
Denizen*: Icarus, the stone giant that is destroying the foundations of LOSAV in an effort to see the light of the sun. It is very, very similar to a classical Greek statue in figure and marble composition. Its face is contorted in an expression of grief and torment, and maybe a bit of rage. Instead of a left arm there are five wings on him that looked rather crudely attached. They almost look like they're melting. There are also lines down his face in a very similar vein to tears, which appear permanently stained onto him.
Consorts*: Bearded Dragons.
Dream Planet*: Prospit
Guardian*: PARENTS. (pssssst, FGs only have to do with Space Players at the most basic level)
Specibus: daggerkind. Current weapon: FELLOWSHIP OF THE STABBING, a replica of a dagger featured in Lord of the Rings. Current strength is low due to dull blade.
Modus: THINGS MODUS. You must do a thing to retrieve the item. The list of things you can do is entirely randomized, which means that you could go from having to walk to the other side of the room to "making your first kill". As a result half of the items you put in there never come out.
Other:

WIP
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jul 2012, 6:49 pm

yinny id appreciate if you added this to my appearance part of the sheet
i might add more to it but thats it for now
last one because why ever not
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 1:38 am

YOUR DAILY CONVOLUTED SHIT IS HERE.

___ of Void: Crim
Seer of Star: Pyro
Bard of Breath: Geek (AndAvocados, or GoodMorning)

Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 4:44 am

YINNY I AM A PRINCE WHY DO YOU NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 5:02 am

Deoxy, be the Pimp of Doom.

Chaos and destruction just seems to follow you everywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 12:26 pm

NOW WITH 50% MORE SHIT.

PRINCE of Void: Crim

Alex: Prospit
Myself: Prospit
Omni: Prospit
Mata: Prospit
Luna: Prospit

Tex: Derse
Crim: Derse
Hawk: Derse
Legs: Derse
Darkeh: Derse

Also noticed Pyro didn't put dream planet. GEET ON ZE POST DUMPKOFF.

And to note, unless we get EVEN MORE PEOPLE, Deoxy will get what Pyro didn't pick. My apologies if it isn't what you want, but I do at least want the numbers on each planet balanced, if not the genders.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 2:52 pm

This session has turned into a total sausage fest.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 2:53 pm

Welcome to the internet.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 3:18 pm

omfg
Back to top Go down
pyro_dear
Refugee
pyro_dear

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 4:03 pm

Sorry! I'm Derse! Realized I forgot that after I went to bed
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 12:01 pm

So yeah. It is goodMorning.

Also, I'll be Prospit, to even everything out.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 1:03 pm

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT HORSESHIT.

PRINCE of Void: Crim

Geek: Prospit

Pyro: Derse

Right then.

I was throwing around villain ideas, or issues for the session. I can't think of much. Anyone have something?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 1:05 pm

A glitch of sorts, maybe? Kinda like the Scratch but in a more... Directly antagonistic way?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 1:11 pm

404? Crash? Trojan? Lag?

In HS, we had the blank king and queen, the archagent, doc scratch, and LE. So yeah... Villains. Derp.

Also, Kailee is Prospit. She's been really busy taking care of small children and running around. She apologizes for not saying it herself but she will have some time tomorrow. The sheet should be in by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 1:29 pm

Geek: Prospit
Kailee: Prospit

Pyro: Derse

Yaaaaaaay Both planets have equal girls and guys on each.

Until Deoxy makes it so we have 13 players. XD

Hm...

We will need another guy.

YOU THERE. GUY.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 2:14 pm

We already have 13 players. Assuming Deoxy takes Derse, the guys:girls ratio on Prospit wll be 4:3 and on Derse it will be 3:4.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Aug 2012, 2:29 pm

Villains? We could use alternate Boss Black. Or... COURTYARD DROLL AS A REAL VILLAIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next