WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized

Go down 
+12
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
Rachel
marsh
Alex
€rim
ron
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you want to be in this RP?
Yes
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_vote_lcap59%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Maybe
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_vote_lcap12%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
I DUN WANT TO BE IN BUT I LIEK BUTTANZ
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_vote_lcap29%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 5:53 pm

I can see that everyone whose posted is most likely going to be participating, but I don't think that we so far have the original fifteen we previously had. I know Luna's gone (unless someone managed to tow her down on Steam), now we just need to see who else sadly vanished.

EDIT: Upon looking at the list, I probably underestimated; all that's missing is Pyro.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 10:14 pm

So this is what Rix came up with in the chatbox for the Turfstruck/Havenseized mashup. Copypastaing for him due to phone issues.

"So the Turfstruck/Havenseized Sessions. Due to all the Paradoxes, improbably impossible Power Levels, and waaaaaay too many Trolls, the Noble Circle of HorrorTerrors decrees that they are Sessions that Have Not Been, Are Not, and Never Will Be. Basically, to them, fierce perversions of reality (and all the self-deprecation it entails). So, they try and sweep the glitchy mess into the nearest Session, and hope for the best. Sadly, that's our Session.

This will take the form of basic glitchiness, with reality getting fuzzy and senses being messed with. Eventually would get into the later 'fun' of having some of the more illogical parts of the Impossible Sessions starting to merge into our reality."
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 10:48 pm

Okay just to be really blunt I don't get it.

I wasn't in Havenseized either but that probably has very little to do with whatever Rix/Geek is talking about.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 11:15 pm

Relax, we're not going with that anyway. We came up with a somewhat less "WEER SO BAKDDDDDDD BRO" idea.

HB attains something to destroy the whole session, and threatens to use it (after the BK's death, going into that later) unless all the players are killed. This leads to both dream planets revoking old rules and trying to kill dream and real selves, endangering the kids way more, and meaning they have to keep track of both selves constantly (Heart player gets to have fun).

Very rough idea, has a few holes, but I like it enough to roll with it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 11:56 pm

I hate to just pop in randomly after so many pages, but I would like to point out that, yes, we had no idea what we were doing at the time of Havenseized, but it's still a thing that happened. Perhaps sadly, yes, and way out of canon.

And I'm fairly certain about 75% of the Trolls were just going to up and die later. But wow, it was a mess...

Thank you for your time and humoring of this borderline-spam post.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 1:15 pm

The whole crossover of Havenseized and this isn't really supposed to happen until Havenfound anyway where pretty much (What legs said) 3/4ths of the trolls have been executed of sorts.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 2:16 pm

Right. My original idea, however, never truly crossovered with Havenseized/Turfstruck, but rather demoted the whole thing to a giant MacGuffin of sorts. However, we have decided to continue staying a standalone session and instead will use a more generic example of a Glitch Session.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 3:36 pm

slightly off topic, though personal thoughts on this?
i pledged $180 aaa i really want the game bro shirt too much
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 4:38 pm

Ermahgerdhonshtuckvidjyagame.

I can assure you that it will focus on the Squiddle session.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 4:42 pm

it only started up yesterday too!
hussie thought hed need 29 days to get to 700k
looks like he might get it in less than two
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 4:48 pm

It's unfortunate the snoutpak costs as much as it does, along with the fact that it's 'sold out'.

...I can make my own scalemates anyway. Thinking about pledging $15 just to get a cheap copy of the game.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 4:51 pm

my friend was going to make me a scalemate for christmas, so i thought it would be rude if i got the snoutpak
plus i dont get a gamebro shirt with the snoutpak
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 5:05 pm

But Hussie made the beetles omc that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 5:08 pm

but gamebro shirt
screams at the sky
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 5:24 pm

Also, update to Mobysprite: my sprite's first prototyping will be of my old copy of Machivallei's The Prince, then Moby. The former will affect HB and the Imps mainly by giving them some KAISERLY GARB, and maybe some personality shifts (HB might get a bit more slick if a bit pompous, for instance).
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 6:30 pm

I was originally going to prototype something LoZ, if only so I could get Navisprite... I can change that, of course, especially if we don't want anyone getting Ganondorf upgrades.

I'll just need some time to decide on what to prototype. I'm not even sure if I'm doing the LoZ thing at this point... Although I doubt anyone wants dragon-enhanced enemies.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 8:12 pm

Darkie how are you people even allowed to pledge that much I wouldn't be allowed to
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:18 pm

Alright, we only need to finish the chain and then I think we'd finally have enough planning to close joinage and begin IC.

So, what's everyone's ideas for Exiles?

... ...
... ... ...

Did we fotgot the Exiles?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:20 pm

I think, ah, I think we fotgot the exiles...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:21 pm

I still have my Vagrant Arsonist. So I'm set.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:29 pm

I will create... Sequestered Forager.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:31 pm

Oh so we are making fancarapaces?

Awesome I actually have one I just don't have a name for him.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm

What's he like? Maybe we can help ya with a name.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:33 pm

Asdf I'll just.

Wait and think of one myself he doesn't fit this roleplay.

And omc she's in your signature *dies*
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Sep 2012, 9:34 pm

Well alright >w<

Wait who is? Kiyalla? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next