WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized

Go down 
+12
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
Rachel
marsh
Alex
€rim
ron
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you want to be in this RP?
Yes
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_vote_lcap59%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Maybe
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_vote_lcap12%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
I DUN WANT TO BE IN BUT I LIEK BUTTANZ
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_vote_lcap29%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 7:56 pm

With each prototyping the battlefield grows. The original battlefield is a 3x3 platform with only the kings. Then a board with kings and a few pieces, then a massive cube with notable land features, then a planet of sorts, with lakes and woodland and the like. That is then surrounded by a mass of tendril like chessboards.

The trolls have a ridiculous thing that you can't even see the one time it's mentioned.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 8:38 pm

So as I was saying, perhaps we have enough planning to begin IC and finish up the final details while still in the beginning. The only thing that would be absolutely vital would be a Final Rolecall to see whose still in it.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 8:39 pm

I'm going to attempt to resist my grammar nazi tendencies because it provides nothing productive at the moment.

Though I can effectively say that I will stick with this until it crashes and burns prematurely.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 8:51 pm

Sorry for the misspellings. An iPod does not have a proper keyboard.

During this time, does everyone know what they're prototyping? This is semi important in deciding how HB and the Imps turn out.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 9:00 pm

My remote-controlled Roboraptor, and my dead dreamself.

And question. Would a Hero of Peace be awake on their dream planet, or is that only Space? I forget.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 9:10 pm

I think it's random; Jane was awake on her's.

Mobysprite: That dog I was mentioning in my bio that recently died? Yeah, quick path to spritehood. Her second prototyping... Eh, haven't gotten that far. And yes, I realize the problem with the 'originality' of a dog as a prototyping. Yeah... Although, I suspect HB would opt more for a primarily dinosaur esque appearance, as per Kailee's prototyping.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 9:13 pm

My Roboraptor looks so awesome I mean seriously. Got it when I was a lot littler, but I still like playing with it from time to time. ^w^;

Spoiler:

I have the white one, but I think this one better suits my current color. Speaking of which, I need a better text color otherwise my text is boring, and Kailsprite is racist. X3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 9:38 pm

Heheh I remember those things >3<

Dunno what I'm prototyping, should probably figure that out.~
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 10:38 pm

Oh yeah okay I remember that. I was just a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 11:33 pm

Alright.

1: I want most of the server order figured out because a lot of the issues with HS RPs is that we don't have all the pieces laid out right, and pretty soon pawns are flipping turnways and the king's all fuck you guys imma move how I want.

2: Hawk: I was wondering if you might be open to the weeping angel prototype being a doomed timeline sending you back and making yourself a sprite?

Hell, it could even be my sprite, given how rage inducing some conversations can be for each of us. XD
dave dave dAVE DAVEY

davEY DAVEY JONES PIRATE EXTRAORDINAIRE

JESUS GODDAMN BLOODY CHRIST QUIET FOR ONE MOMENT.

It occurs to you that there really probably was a better thing you could've prototyped.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 11:47 pm

Well Rix (or whoever else it may have been) was the next one in line for bringing someone in right? I'll go next and be his server. Unless someone else wants to or he would prefer me not.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 12:11 am

Omni <- Mata <- Rix <- Deoxy

Also at the end of the chain...

Myself <- Hawk <- Darkeh

Just thought I'd work there.

If Hawk wants to server someone in particular, or someone wants Hawk as their server, I'll swap.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 12:20 am

So I'll be server for Deoxy then?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 8:58 am

I don't care who servers me or who I server. Just throw me in there somewhere. :3
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 1:49 pm

Would I be able to use this color? Haven't decided on a quirk yet, sorry, but what with projects that I seriously need to get out of the way, I'm hoping to finish the sheet within a few days or so...? I'm sorry for such a delay. Also, for server things, I'm fine with any arrangement!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:13 pm

I think that might get a tad close to my color, So perhaps you could swing that into being a bit more of a lavender I guess?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:24 pm

I don't think the color is too close, given my new color in comparison to Mata's.

Omni <- Mata <- Rix <- Deoxy <- Crim

Myself? <- Hawk <- Darkeh
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 10:03 am

Hmm, I suppose you're right.

So shall we go easy on ourselves and say that the Battlefield will end up as a giant galaxy?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 10:06 am

I think it was that the battlefield ended up in the same place, but it took longer to get there? Like the transformations were more minimal in nature, rather than huge fell swoops.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 11:21 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 9:07 pm

Okay, I need a new color again. We can't have three different greens.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 4:15 am

Claudia Strider Pyrope wrote:
My Roboraptor looks so awesome I mean seriously. Got it when I was a lot littler, but I still like playing with it from time to time. ^w^;

Spoiler:

I have the white one, but I think this one better suits my current color. Speaking of which, I need a better text color otherwise my text is boring, and Kailsprite is racist. X3
i have that one and my brother has a white one uwu
they were so fucking cool oh my god i think ours still work???
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 2:05 pm

I had something like that but I have no fucking idea where it'd be.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 2:23 pm

turntechGodhead wrote:
Claudia Strider Pyrope wrote:

Spoiler:

i have that one and my brother has a white one uwu
they were so fucking cool oh my god i think ours still work???

Mine still works! When I was younger, I used to make him eat all my smaller toys. :3
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 4:57 pm

I never hadz the roboraptor but wanted it ;-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next