WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)

Go down 
+13
pyro_dear
Surprise
brendan
Szemetlada
TheNarrator
€rim
Rachel
ron
andavocados
some dumb bird
Ømnivalence
marsh
YinYangBell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2012, 12:10 pm

Is there an actual Pesterchum site or something? Nobody ever tells me these things.

I just thought I'm supposed to post shit.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2012, 12:18 pm

www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?43922-PESTERCHUM-3.41-Updated-Pesterchum!-New-Thread

This.

I swear this was in one of the reserves, but at school, and thus too lazy to check.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Oct 2012, 12:45 pm

Nope. I scanned the whole front page.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 12:04 am

So my next post, will actually include the first part of my game. For reference.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 12:14 am

Ømnivalence wrote:
So my next post, will actually include the first part of my game. For reference.
OH MY GOD YES.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 12:22 am

How long that'll take, we shall see, but I have time considering everyone else is still entering as well.

I have fixed all my movement bugs, as well as added a healing system via red diamond objects, and keys that unlock doors. (The doors just function as level portals really).

I have two different mobs so far. A ground based mob which moves around on 4 tendrils.
And a Flying based mob that floats above you and throws scythes down at you.

For reference these creatures are strict to my planet and have relevance as to why my planet is undergoing the desertification that it is.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 12:24 am

Yin has confused me. he logged into chat to say he hated hawk, then logged off.

I require context!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 2:48 am

Cursive Writ wrote:
Yin has confused me. he logged into chat to say he hated hawk, then logged off.

I require context!
thats a long story
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 6:19 am

Well Omni, that's pretty epic! Only problem I can possibly see is that we start in our flying houses, then reach the planet after getting to the gates.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 9:41 am

TheNarrator wrote:
Well Omni, that's pretty epic! Only problem I can possibly see is that we start in our flying houses, then reach the planet after getting to the gates.

Isolated, technically. Anyways, he can always start in the house and make a huge post.

Will there be dialogue in the game?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 9:55 am

If I can get around to it yeah, but it'd be with lions and they aren't super bright. (Kind of like the Salamanders)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 3:20 pm

you'd almost think they were filling the same roles!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 3:29 pm

Name: James Valas
Handle: steamyCetacean
Appearance:
Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 Yes__i_made_one_and_it__s_of_me_by_alaskanwyvern-d5h6zpq

Interests:
Your name is JAMES VALAS. This isn't your real last name, but it's a name you tell people. It's actually your FURSONA's last name, but you keep that on the down-low, except for subtle ways, that usually aren't innuendo even though one might look like it is. You see (obviously, because you're you, and why the hell is the narrator talking in second person about himself), You're an avid STEAMPUNK, which explains your SOPHISTICATED DRESS. You like to think you're a rather SHARP-DRESSED BUGGER.

You are an avid ROLEPLAYER, but less so the kind that does it over text, but plays DAGORHIR and EXALTED instead, because it's fucking awesome.

You live alone in room 101 of a local hotel, which happens to be where you work. It's small, but at least it's FREE. You're a fan of OVERLY COMPLICATED MACHINES, MYST games, COSPLAY, and COMPUTER GAMES. You get along okay with your INTERNET FRIENDS who are almost without exception younger than you, but they're generally mature enough you really DON'T CARE. You like OBSCURE FOREIGN MUSIC, the FIDDLE, and MEDIEVAL SWORDS, and detest most SPORTS, HEIGHTS, and BOOZE. If only you had enough money for a sword. You did have money for a nice FIDDLE, though, and you are a SODA CONNOISSEUR .

You're generally RELAXED, but you get MAD EASILY at inanimate objects, such as when you hit your head on something. Your tolerance for STUPID PEOPLE is pretty low, but if someone wants to be nice to you, you generally return the favor (except for that couple of times, but that was different).

In chat and the internet in general, you go by several names, of which steamyCetacean is the latest, because you forgot how to login to your last one. You're prone to using extraneous QUEEN'S ENGLISH, much of which is MADE UP, now there's a good chap. Also, when you game, your keyboard's I key s broken, so t only works when you smack It really hard.

Weapon: Chainkind
Role: Wraith of Hue
Land: Land of Clocks and Snow
Dream Planet: Derse
Denizen: Fenrir
Consorts: penguins
Guardian: Elvira, a doe moose who hangs around the area
Modus: Routed Power Modus
The modus is represented by an elaborate monstrosity of pipes, valves, gears and cogs. Each card needs power to unlock it, and power must be routed from a random location to the location of the desired card through positioning of the gears and attaining the proper sequence of valve-direction. If you've ever played Myst, you'll know how hard this can be.
Other: Got ALL the tigers!

I may sprite the consorts later today.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 9:17 am

Um guys I'm just putting this out there again but we seem to be accumulating a LOT of players. I think we should at least after Eo's sheet consider closing applications mebbe.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 10:15 am

weren't we going to do that at 14 players?

you're at like... 18 now. this is gonna be fun -.-
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 11:06 am

It doesn't look like a whole lot of people will be playing though.

Some of those sheets are from people that don't even roleplay.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012, 11:25 pm

The Grouch wrote:
It doesn't look like a whole lot of people will be playing though.

Some of those sheets are from people that don't even roleplay.

IE?

Also, if we do end up with a odd number of players, DB will be the last if she still wants. I would prefer an even number.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 2:42 pm

blaaah.

i art the blahs.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2012, 4:10 pm

If this is too full for me to join, just feel free to let me know. I haven't exactly made a time investment in posting, so I don't mind if that's the case.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm

Eo wrote:
If this is too full for me to join, just feel free to let me know. I haven't exactly made a time investment in posting, so I don't mind if that's the case.

No, I'm fine to have you. I'd just also want DB for the sake of balance at this point. Then no one else.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 12:34 am

I lied, the game will be a bit longer, I need to add some more stuff to it, and I need to actually get through my first gate.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 1:29 pm

Awww, okay. >3< Take your time!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 7:51 pm

I'm just gonna go ahead and leave this here. Heard it a while ago, decided to share.
http://sammneiland.tumblr.com/post/32823381873/sburban-grid-so-last-night-helios-sent-me-a

Someone should use it for an Enter thing.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:39 pm

That is pretty BA.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 10:15 pm

Immediately downloaded for being beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next