WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~

Go down 
+8
Sadie
DB
Patches
Snowy
Dragockon
Szemetlada
Diamondback
Tanadin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 11:45 am

Hey, where is everyone? It's been almost a month since the last post in the RP...I understand if you get busy, but please try and let me know so that I don't think you've fallen down a well and died or something.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:19 am

Whoops sorry, I'm on vacation right now but I can post when I get back. :3 I was just waiting for someone else I guess, lol >3<;
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:04 pm

I'm mostly waiting for Kiko. I need to get her to Andragos before the RP can go much of anywhere. DB, too.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 3:56 pm

Taking a cursory glance over the last page, it seems it might be a bit late for me to jump back in. Is there some way I can get back to the action?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 10:13 pm

You character hasn't been picked up yet. If you keep RPing your school life and bump into some lokolangs or something, then I'll RP an NPC over there to get you safely to Andragos. You got back just in time.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 10:18 pm

Okay then; I'll think about what I can do and try to fast-track it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 11:21 pm

Okay.

In other news, I GOT A GRAPHICS TABLET! So maybe I can actually draw maps that don't look like scribbleart. XD
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2012, 2:54 am

Awww yeah :D
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 5:32 pm

Once I get this thing to work with me and stop hating me (I hate you too tablet) then I'll draw some more maps.

Tanadin <3< Graphics Tablet
:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7