WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~

Go down 
+8
Sadie
DB
Patches
Snowy
Dragockon
Szemetlada
Diamondback
Tanadin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

I suppose you are correct Fire. Hmm, interesting...
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

:3

Added my second character. Her sheet's not as good as my first one, though. Nieh.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 10:40 pm

Username: MataRahi
Name: Manohar Rose
Dragon Percentage: Twenty-four percent
Draconian Type: Dragon-Touched
Dragon Species: Dratonian
Human Appearance: Manohar, while unmistakably male, could easily be confused for one of much younger age due to his slight stature, lean build, and slumped posture. His skin – whilst not particularly pale – has a perpetual sickishness about it that suggests a disease of some sort. There is, however, nothing diseased about Manohar, at least not perceptively, for his mind functions in ways that – whilst not included in the vast range of mental deficiency – border on eldritch schools of thought and otherworldly interpretations of reality that seem utterly alien to those unexposed to Manohar. He stands at an unremarkable height of five-foot-three, and weighs just over ninety-six pounds. Manohar’s black hair hangs from wild cultivations on top of his head to the top of his neck, where it dangles like vine-clusters in some morbid jungle. His eyes, a neutral gray, dart back and forth lazily, as if Manohar wishes to experience all that the world offers, though he is in no hurry to do so. He clothes himself in swaths of night and day – jeans, jacket, shoes, and gloves of black, complementing a t-shirt, belt, socks, and of white. A silver necklace engraved with a grotesquely-formed heart graces his neck, and black bands are wrapped about his arms, sinewy from weakness.
Dragon Appearance: Having no dragon form, Manohar simply undergoes a curious half-transformation. His skin darkens to a hue of the utmost ebony, a color so very beyond colorless that any miniscule foreign speck – any fleck of vibrance against the black – stands out as distinctly as if it were a mottled pool of oil on a gray plain of asphalt, refracting any present light into an unnatural spectrum of grotesquely vivid colors. With this curious change, Manohar’s skin adopts an almost reptilian hardness and elevated resistance to trauma. His hair grows into long, nettled growths of horns that enshroud his head in a cage of black ivory – his eyes, two soulless orbs of blue-navy depth that gaze with innocent curiosity at any that should wonder at their infinity. Most notably, however, are the leathery tail and majestic wings that sprout from Manohar’s corporeal form – with intense amounts of pain does a ridge of protruding backbone force its way out of the skin of his back, and accompanying their exit a short, devilish extremity of equally black coloration and tipped by a pointed barb that twitches according to phantasmic muscle movements. The wings, two massive and glorious things, unfold to spans of nineteen feet wide and are easily twice as tall as Manohar himself – defined by spindly strands of bone and muscle, and hung with black shrouds of fragile membrane.
Personality: Manohar is, by no means, antisocial. He is possessed of a vast and unimaginable love for all living things – plants, insects, humans, bacteriae, and all manner of theoretical beings as yet undiscovered by biology and astronomy. He is not, however, talkative. Manohar is a common sight in any social gathering – however, he speaks only when necessary, and then in a soothing, meticulous whisper. Manohar is content with pure observation over communication, and enjoys all forms of academic advancement, as well as artistic expression.
Spell Level: SL1
Bio: Manohar’s parents were immigrants from some unknown corner of the earth – they had always refused to say. His mother is wholly caucasian, but his father displays distinct characteristics of southeastern Asia. They raised Manohar in the household of those that had seen and experienced far, far too much to be deluded with naive notions of bright futures for one’s children; Manohar was forever a quiet boy, amused not by toys but by the unseen things that crept in the impermeable darkness of the nursery at night. He has always pursued a career in writing, particularly after the queer and as-yet-unexplained Halloween disappearance of his mother distanced his father even more so than before. Manohar has, ever since, searched for the fundamental answers that dictate the course of worldly events – right and wrong – luck and fate – in an effort to regain what he feels he has been denied, what he sees everyday in the faces of everyone he meets.
Home: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Other: Manohar has a pet toad named Frog Sothoth.

~~~

Anything need changing? o3o;

Last edited by MataRahi on Wed 03 Oct 2012, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 10:52 pm

By bipedal in dragon form do you mean in the manner of a wyvern, with the posture of a therapod dinosaur and wings held to the side like a bird?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 10:53 pm

I'm making a dratonian if that's okay with everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 1:28 am

My interest was perked briefly. But then sarcastic comments put me off. :/
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 1:39 am

Not sure what you're referring to, but okay...
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 1:46 am

Let me rephrase that.

I like the idea, it works quite well. But as always I'm full of contradictions, I like set guidelines, but not restrictions. I find that having things predetermined cramps on my ability to properly develop characters. Also what is the point of describing characters that can't be played, unless of course they may appear as NPC's which would be handy to mention.

But then you've got stuff about awkward situations which kills the mood.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 2:28 am

Ah. I see now. That's perfectly understandable.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 6:47 pm

Accepted.
No. They walk similar to humans with their wings folded on their backs.
That's fine.
I kind of understand. Just the way you like to roleplay.

In a few minutes I'll be adding an 'Important NPC' section.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 7:12 pm

Oh, so it's like an anthro'd dragon.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 7:16 pm

A what now?
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 7:39 pm

An anthropomorphic dragon.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

Anthropomorphic.... ._. why dose English have such confusing words? -_-

Anywhoo~
Working on my sheet now, be done probably by tomorrow sometime.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 10:03 pm

Cool beans :3
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 10:23 pm

I don't know what that means. XD
Cool!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Sep 2012, 10:31 pm

It means it has a humanoid build and stance, like this: http://browse.deviantart.com/anthro/?order=11&offset=72#/d5g2yla

Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

Yes, like that!
Still laughing at that signature of yours with the fan, where the light is spinning instead of the blades. XD
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 4:10 pm

aoiosdiad
Sorry I was to busy to day to work on that sheet D:. Tomorrow! I think... ^^;.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 7:09 pm

It's okay. Once we get 2 more members I'll post the IC. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 8:29 pm

Okay! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 8:47 pm

On second thought, why not give it a go?

I've got a few posts to make on other sites, and I'm somewhat out of practise with writing sheets, I've moved more to one to one RP's you see, but I'll see what I can whip up.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 8:52 pm

Awww yeah :3
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 8:54 pm

I still plan on joining this...I just am not feeling very creative at the moment and I'm having trouble thinking of a good character. XD I guess I used too much creativity on that Selfstuck sheet I can't even use~

Just give me a day...I'm already thinking of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 9:51 pm

Gotta let your creativity recharge, yeah. >3<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next