WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Box of Gods-OOC

Go down 
+6
Midnightclub
Rachel
Shade
Wanderer
Diamondback
RedBalloon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

Yeah. Or you could leave him to sit, unconscious, at the bottom of the ocean until gods-know-when.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

Because that guy won't die. Ever.

I wonder how Satan would react to his new toy being left at the bottom of the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:11 pm

Probably with either cold indifference and killing him or cold indifference and not giving a shit.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:13 pm

The Wanderer might take an interest later on. Kind of like someone with ADD finding a minor distraction
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:24 pm

Well for now I'm just having Tlorak slowly make his way towards his goal, creating piles of stories which will later become myths as he does so.

I don't have anything else to do what with Reidan and The Wanderer staring at the scenary, for lonmg periods of time according to Michael's travels.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:25 pm

Wanderer: I mean, seriously! Why are there so many f***ing boulders!
Reidan: ... I created boulders.
Wanderer: ... I like the boulders.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:36 pm

Haha, thats good!
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:37 pm

Ventus: Seriously! Why are there so many stupid elves?
Wanderer: But I like the elves, their my children!
Ventus: *smites elves*
Wanderer:... D=

*Is poor at making jokes*

I get the feeling Reidan is squaring up for a war with Satan at some point in the future.

Reidan: Be my child, it'll be fun!
Wanderer: Er, no thanks.
Reidan: No seriously. *hefts hammer*
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:47 pm

While interesting, I and Reidan both feel that a war with another god would be long and unnesecessary. But views do change...

Foramir: OMG IM DEAD
Trerroth: Hello son!
Foramir: OMG ITS ME DAD
Trerroth: Are... You okay?
Foramir: I HAD ME TEH PINTS O BEER *smileyface*
Trerroth: Err... *closed gates on his son*
Foramir: Y U NO LUV ME DADDY
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:52 pm

Hey Arch I'm completely writers blocked. Hows about you go next?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 7:09 pm

Umm.

Okay? I'm sort of confused as to what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

me too lol.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 7:40 pm

I posted. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:19 am

Don't really know what to post atm.
Back to top Go down
RedBalloon
Refugee
RedBalloon

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:05 pm

Alright, I think I'll jump into IC-- but how would be a good way to go about it? I hate awkward moments when the 'new guy' walks in and then everyone's like--- "...." Laughing
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:19 pm

Start him off small, wake up, maybe find a new land and make a race and then gradually make contact with the others from there.

Or you could pull a Ventus (heehee, making up new names here) and get "adopted" by Reidan since he's desperate for a family it seems.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 12:25 pm

Goddamn writer's block!
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 12:57 pm

IMA JOIN!!!! But as what...

See you IC-side.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 1:10 pm

Well we ARE out one Fire God.
Back to top Go down
RedBalloon
Refugee
RedBalloon

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 3:30 pm

Okay, now to brainstorm for a theme for my god...

Quick question to check--
Is there any specific being that watches over creatures in the damnation and paradise?
If there is not, would I be able to create a god of the afterlife?

Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 6:48 pm

The Gods aren't actually bound to any specific field. Being Gods they can do anything really. It's really just your character's personality and how you choose to push them forward that makes them do what they do. Basically, there is no "God of this or God of that." They are just Gods lol.

Right now I got Satan pretty much lording over Damnation uncontested. Satan is pretty much an evil god. Now, like I said, your God character isn't limited. I could have Satan suddenly decide to go good and make flowers and pretty happy things, but its fun to play evil.

So basically, you can't be the God of the Afterlife. But, you could decide to make your God for instance do only good, maybe your god only decides to live in Paradise. Maybe you decide to make an evil God to contest Satan for his throne in Damnation. Lol, maybe make a god that just copies everyone else . Lol, literally the Gods are set-up so they are limitless. Like the OP of the RP says, you aren't bound to a specific field, everything about your God really depends on their personality.
Back to top Go down
RedBalloon
Refugee
RedBalloon

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 9:38 pm

Alright, that makes sense then. Thanx!

Last edited by RedBalloon on Mon 17 Oct 2011, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 2:52 am

Oh cool. Ventus has a contestant for the skies. Now I really need to get Tlorak to his destination.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 10:19 am

I'm still waiting for Reidan. I may have to change form again, just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 12:16 pm

Posted again, given you a possible opportunity if you want.
Otherwise we wait for Arch.

*stealth-pokes Archdemon*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Box of Gods-OOC
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next