WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Box of Gods-OOC

Go down 
+6
Midnightclub
Rachel
Shade
Wanderer
Diamondback
RedBalloon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 8:24 pm

I took up a lot of space there. Many many new creations! Thats fun. The idea is that I'll have less chances to post for awhile so have fun!
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:12 pm

... I have a problem... Yes, the Aeros are peaceful. I thought I said that somewhere... *scratches head* ... I really need to enforce my points more... My logic is not very clear it seems.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 1:22 pm

Neh. Them being peaceful makes it easier for the Dwarves to get revenge.
Anyway. There aren't enough goblins for the Aeros to be able to trade with.

Discrepencies pop up here and there, mostly they just get ignored or become the new Canon.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

I SO want to pwn that new sea monster.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:36 pm

Do so!
*sits back with popcorn as Mer go monster hunting*
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:38 pm

Question - make my idea of a god here, or just go and fuckin' post?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:43 pm

Go and post.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:59 pm

Go and post.
Also, please no more air gods, two's one too many.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

^ ! ^
HE IS NOT AN AIR GOD!!! He is the God of the Unknown. I know I said that. I needed some race, but everywhere else was taken. "Oh how original, another land-bound race... ". The sky was uninhabited as far as I could see/read.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

Oh sorry my bad.
Yes it was, I had plans... *sourfaec*
Regardless, things change, different plans now
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:04 pm

What to do... what to do... what on Earth to do with the Aeros.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 6:18 pm

Relieve the Priests' tension. nyah
Back to top Go down
RedBalloon
Refugee
RedBalloon

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 9:13 pm

Mysterious castle of scholars--- CHECK.

Hmm...What next?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

I feel the argument is going no where between them... So many choices to choose.
Back to top Go down
RedBalloon
Refugee
RedBalloon

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 8:51 am

Recently updated OP.
If anything is wrong, please PM me.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:56 pm

Wanderer, im stuck waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 10:17 pm

Anyone want to interact with my character? right now everyone seems to be doing their own thing, so I'm not sure what to do.

and my guy doesn't really make sense to make his own race- he'd be more likely to build a city and amalgamate his people from wandering members of other's races that show up.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:10 am

Be completely random. Check
Ruin things. Checkaroo.
More things to ruin later? To be checked
Back to top Go down
RedBalloon
Refugee
RedBalloon

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 5:11 pm

@Joural,

Sure, I'd be glad to. Lucania will probably get a chance to interact with "The Lord of Borders" at one point or another.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 7:02 pm

I'm currently interacting with Satan. As someone(can't remember right now, XD) pointed out, I could use him to limit Satan's control, by enforcing rules. Plus, thanks to his nature, I can have him bring paradise into hell! It's fun to do things like that to irritate Satan! XD
Back to top Go down
RedBalloon
Refugee
RedBalloon

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

xD Sounds like a good time!
Hmm, I'm tempted to create an utterly despicable, almost "evil" creature.
To give some balance...
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 8:10 am

Dude, I was under the impression all the gods were roughly equal in this. Therefore, when it comes to dealing with each other neither should have an advantage, except for ones they make for themselves. So when my character(who litterally warped the bounds of reality for his entrance, how is that not dramatic?) stood within the realm of paradise while speaking to Satan, he should have been more than capable of of holding his own, since his realm is that of borders, such as the one he pulled to that point, and satans is over hell, the realm he was standing in but that the lord of borders was not. feels like your somehow managing to godmode in a god RP.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 9:56 am

What's happening is that any god can undo another god's magic. This will happen everytime somebody does something that someone else doesn't like. There are no rules except for the onse set up at the beginning so there is no real godmodding,

Oh and Red? Were you gonna do something with the elf I'd made?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 11:37 am

It's a very good way of screwing the whole RP over. RPs depend on interaction- they can't survive without it. notice how there hasn't been a post since then? No one is interacting, so people don't really want to post. I would have posted the day after that post because I was planning on interacting. He goes "NOPE" and instantly I lose all desire to post. And I'm sorry to say this, because I enjoyed the original, but I'm out. This instantly became idiotic the second it was possible for one god to undo anothers magic WHILE THE FIRST WAS STILL ACTIVELY DOING IT.

This is why the original had rules and mods- there's only so far something should go, and mods can help deal with disagreements, such as, say "you totally shouldn't be able to do that".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box of Gods-OOC   Box of Gods-OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Box of Gods-OOC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3