WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Rise of Legends OOC

Go down 
+7
Balu
Agent 9
Lupus
Patches
Mr Allen J
Shade
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 11:43 am

I have two more characters in mind. One that can open a portal to a dimension full of eldritch abominations, and someone who can release pheromones to do stuff like attract people, repel them, alter emotions, etc.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 2:43 pm

I think I may try to come up with another character who doesn't hide in the woods all the time.

...Uhh, is Mind Rape an acceptable power or is it too powerful?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 6:45 pm

no emotion altering. That falls under controlling others without their permission.

Mind rape is similarly out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 7:00 pm

I like to think we're all good, understanding writers here. You're cutting out a lot of power possibilities, leaving us to tread upon each other's toes.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 7:08 pm

I've seen good, quality writers find themselves trapped by having to deal with ANYONE using those powers. It breaks RPs, because one person is using a power like this realistically. Yes, they are an important subset of powers for comics, movies, books. No, they do not work in RPs.

... unless the Mind Rape meant something other than what I though. I'll admit my immediate assumption was that it meant it was controlling the character, against(OR WITH!) their will.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 7:12 pm

cursiveWrit wrote:
no emotion altering. That falls under controlling others without their permission.

Her power is not going to be all "I release a pheromone ow you're my slave" It slowly and subtly changes people's emotion's to the same emotion that she's feeling. Positive emotions attract people, negative repels.

If that's still not okay then I'll come up with something.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 7:40 pm

cursiveWrit wrote:
... unless the Mind Rape meant something other than what I though. I'll admit my immediate assumption was that it meant it was controlling the character, against(OR WITH!) their will.
What I meant was inflicting possible psychological torture. In this case, there would be restrictions; for example, someone with more will power could easily withstand more of this torture than a total wimp. It also cannot hurt people physically, and its effects are not totally permanent. It also takes a lot of mental effort on the user's part to get it to powerful levels. The affected is not forced into doing anything specific. It's more like being stuck in mud than being stuck in concrete. If you won't allow it, that's fine. It was a thought I had and if I can't use it that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 10:28 pm

oh, yeah, crucio curse is obviously fine. So long as there's restrictions on when it can be used and it has a negative effect from use, then yeah, that's fine.

The problem is that pheromones are capable of some impressive feats. How about you add a restriction that she can only do it for relatively limited periods of time(if it takes an hour for it to properly take effect, then lets say 3 or 4 hours?) and it takes a similar amount of time for it to completely wear off. Also possible ability to gain a resistance under repeated application, like a drug or poison.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 2:06 am

How are we doing on character sheet approvals?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:36 am

He sounds fine, Eo. Just make sure to let us know when his appearance makes a significant change, m'kay?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 11:52 am

Right-o, thanks. Will do.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 2:16 pm

cursiveWrit wrote:

The problem is that pheromones are capable of some impressive feats. How about you add a restriction that she can only do it for relatively limited periods of time(if it takes an hour for it to properly take effect, then lets say 3 or 4 hours?) and it takes a similar amount of time for it to completely wear off. Also possible ability to gain a resistance under repeated application, like a drug or poison.

I've already written the power section of her sheet. It should be done soon.

Also are you going to keep the sheets on the OP? Because I have a easy way of doing that other than cluttering the OP of copy/pasted sheets that links directly to the sheet. For example...

Samson
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Mar 2013, 10:46 pm

This will replace my other character.

Character sheet!
Name: Procella Davis

Appearance:

Procella wears a rain jacket not out of necessity, but merely because it helps to keep her few precious belongings dry. It's the longer kind, the one that looks more like a trench coat. Maybe it is a trench coat. Fuck it.

Procella's not a very tall girl, which is a combination of the hitchhiker's less-than-nutritionally-fulfilling diet and simple genes. She's maybe 5'6 and isn't planning on getting much taller. And, for a lack of a better cliche to describe with, looks like the kind of girl that'd blow away if a strong breeze came along. Her hair has a strange combination of being wind-tussled and yet cute on her. Her eyes are a solemn blue-green, and she tends to walk with her head over, looking at her reflection in the puddles below her.

Personality:

Procella is a strange one. She's typically very quiet and avoids confrontation, but at the slightest provocation is willing to snap. She doesn't go out of her way to start arguments, but little things set her off. She gives off a vibe of constant stress and anxiety, which is likely some of the reason behind her hair-trigger reactions to situations. She's okay socially, if a tad bit behind on pop culture, and good at picking up on minor cues from people. She's fairly cynical, and tends to find the worst in people rather than the best.

Procella's not one for opening up emotionally or maintaining friendships. Her power's nature necessitates frequent relocation, so she's never stuck with a buddy or even been able to maintain a pen pal. Procella does have the benefit of having seen the majority of the United States, and has a considerable amount of rugged determination from her life as a wanderer. She would've done well in that Bachman novel The Long Walk.

Skills:

Extreme determination. Able to scrape by with minimal supplies. Has picked up a few illicit skills, such as how to easily sneak onto a train, old-fashioned style, or things like jumping fences and, although she'd never admit it, a bit of skill at pickpocketing.

Power:

Procella, poor little Procella, is a walking hurricane. The problem is that unlike Storm or any other elementally based superhero, Procella doesn't control her ability.

See, the only way Procella can influence her gift is by opening herself up to extreme emotions, typically negative ones. This, by default, clouds her judgment, however, and she normally refrains from it.

Procella's power essentially causes bad weather, wherever she goes. After a few hours of being somewhere (within two or three miles), the skies begin to become overcast. Grey blots out blue. After a few more hours, a light drizzle picks up. By twenty four hours, it's a steady rain.

This process increases until, by a week, the weather is on par with hurricane level conditions, and she's liable to cause tornadoes to sprout up.

She is immune to her power, in a sense, in that she doesn't notice its effects. For example, the rain still hits her, but it doesn't obscure her vision or inconvenience her. Wind doesn't seem to bother her, in terms of temperature or gusting against her. Hail is the exception: it completely avoids her. Fog, she sees through without any difficulty, etc.

The mood largely affects the type and severity of the weather around her, but given time, she'll cause natural disasters by being there.

Limits

Procella has absolutely no control over her ability, aside from knowing that her same immunity extends to anyone that's making physical contact with her. Anyone else is fair game. She's taken to a life of wandering to avoid causing permanent damage wherever she goes, and as a result hasn't received a full education, developed proper social skills, or even gotten the kind of diet the average teenager needs.

Background:

For some reason, she fucking hates meteorologists. She also smells faintly of ozone.

Sample Paragraph:

Procella's eyes blinked open from the uneasy, light sleep of someone who fell asleep fearing for their life, and quickly peeked out. Warily, she scoured the railyards for the bull. The train had stopped, they were doing their checks, shit, she was not supposed to have fallen asleep...

The sound of rain beating against the side of the car quickly faded to let her hear unimpaired, and the sound of boots sloshing through runny mud reached her ears. He was close. Procella muttered a few silent curses under her breath and tried to stay calm, but nonetheless sensed the tempest around her worsening. The bull threw open the door and saw Procella, trying in vain to curl up in the corner behind the door. The flashlight seared through her undilated eyes and she screamed, pushing backwards into the train car's wall.

Her heart threatened to burst out of her chest, there was no way around the fucker, he muttered something into his radio and pulled out his baton-she was so afraid, so fucking afraid, there had been close calls before but not like this shitshitshitshit

Lightning tore the world open, making the train car-maybe even the entire damned train-tremble with its fury, the thunder booming in a split second later and knocking the bull to his feet. Could thunder do that? Her adrenaline-addled mind was too disoriented to think, and the sharp howl of the winds answered her question. Sprinting out while she could, she landed in the mud and heard the sound of dogs shrieking, and growing closer. Hailstones beat her tracks into oblivion behind her as she took off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Mar 2013, 5:04 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet, life became unexpectedly busy. I should be able to post a bit later today though.

I'm open to interaction with any characters, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 1:55 pm

Given the smaller scale of the area we're in, Porcella might be a poor choice. Maybe if the effect can be stopped by something(Like, say, knocking her out) then we'd be fine, but I want us to stay in one city, and also not be dodging tornadoes and hurricane force winds.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 7:53 pm

Hm. True. Weeeellll. Time to think of another character. Third time's the charm.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 8:01 pm

Lupus wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted yet, life became unexpectedly busy. I should be able to post a bit later today though.

I'm open to interaction with any characters, by the way.

Skyler can interact with Victoria if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 10:04 pm

I'll try to post tomorrow, if it's not terribusy like today was.
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Mar 2013, 9:36 pm

That would be fine, Lonestar. Would have replied earlier, but I've been annoyingly busy again.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 9:57 am

Balu, to clarify my post was directed at you. Feel free to notice that you're being followed.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Mar 2013, 6:32 pm

Oooh. Lolz.

Nah I knew, been trying to write a post, keep coming across something I don't like. The ability to notice your character when he has no reason to care about your character.

I'll think of something and post in good time. Promise.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 1:37 pm

Character sheet!

Name: Frank "Heph" Creek

Appearance

One look at Jason and you're aware that he's a man who continually subjects himself to physical strain: his job, to be more specifically. He's not built like a bodybuilder, but has the muscle tone and physique of a guy who's spent years doing labor. His hairline is receding a bit and his prematurely gray hair makes him appear a bit older than he is. A dark circle of brown hair marks the center of his head, and the outer parts are grey, getting close to silver.

He's not a particularly tall man, standing at 5'11, with a permanent scowl across his face. Brown, apathetic eyes survey the world, and mutton chops adorn the side of his face.

Personality:

Charles is gruff. He really does not give a fuck about most things. He is perfectly content to watch atrocities unfold across the street as long as they don't spill over into his life. Does this make him a bad person? Perhaps. But he doesn't give a fuck about that, either.

Charles's undeniably independent. He detests going to others for help and will work himself to death if it means not having to go to someone for aid. His political views fluctuate according to whichever party is most likely to leave him the fuck alone and stop sending him damned election letters and calls.

Charles served in a war, no one's really sure which one, and he's got a rather dark, cynical viewpoint regarding life. Anyone under 45 is an immature, wide-eyed idealist who doesn't know the half of it, and he has about the same level of respect for anyone over 45. He dislikes confrontation merely because it usually means more effort on his part, but if provoked, has no problems unleashing a rather disproportionate retribution on anyone who angered him. He's a loner and perfectly okay with that. The status quo is not a bad thing.

He also has a dog named Whiskers, whom he loves very much.

Skills: He's in very good shape, physically. His power is a skill in and of itself.

Power:

Charles is a walking repairman. He exudes a very strange aura that simply holds things together. Biological, mechanical, it doesn't matter. Charles is a master jury rigger and even better at repairing things with the proper tools. He is equally adept at putting things together and disassembling them, regardless of his nature, and has a knack for taking things apart, putting them back together, and somehow causing them to be far more effective than they were before with no changes.

Charles also has the benefit of years of experience and having dealt with all manner of equipment. He has an intuitive knack for how things work and can probably figure out the workings of anything from a beat up old tractor to a radio transmitter if you give him a few minutes and let him curse his way through the problem. He's aware that he has an unnatural gift but isn't fully aware of its extent. He's borderline on whether it's unnatural or if he's just that good.

Charles' strange power to repair things has seemingly contributed to his slow aging: excluding his prematurely grey hair. He may look a bit more battered than he is, but physically he isn't far behind.

Limits:

Charles must have physical contact with an object to gain more information about disassembling it or improving it. His "aura" will hold things together around him by itself, but to actively work on something he has to have his hands on it.

Background: Dislikes small children. Also I will have absolutely no idea about what I"m talking about when it comes to fixing things. Warning you all now.

Sample Paragraph:

Charles cursed under his breath as he slid back out from underneath the Camaro. Whiskers blinked down at him, curiously, as if to inform him that his face was covered with grease.

"Thanks, I didn't know," Charles snapped, standing up and wiping his face off with a rag. His customer, a rather confused looking woman who said the beat-up old thing was her father's and wanted it restored, watched anxiously. She looked slightly alarmed at his banter with the dog.

"Okay," Charles began, trying to keep a steady, even tone around his customers. He was just not a people person, and it took an active effort to maintain a neutral tone of voice. And to avoid cursing. "Basically, it's got nothing worse than rust from sitting in a garage for three decades, and a bit of the wiring's started to go. Shouldn't take more than week to get this thing cleaned up and working." Unless you ask me any more fucking questions, damn you

"Oh thank you so much, I was so worried, you know it was my father's and-"

"Yeah that's great. I'll get to work on it right away. So. I'll call you when I'm done."

"Oh. Um. Yeah."

Charles did his best to smile (although she appeared frightened by it, so he quickly abandoned that effort) and slid back under the vehicle, Whiskers anxiously waiting for his master to finish.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Mar 2013, 1:38 pm

Hm, I figured that I'd use my favorite character for this. He seems like the type that'd fit in here. I'm going to make one more character and I'll be ready.

Quote :
Name: Johnathon Kin of the Valos Lineage (Johnny)
Appearance: Johnny is a relatively good looking man. He has an short-ish height standing at around 5'6 feet tall exactly, and weighs 170 pounds. He has a very thin build--- little muscles or body fat on him. Johnny has a wide chest--- not in the muscular sense, his chest is simply wide. He's a man of Brazilian and Italian descents as his skin is a light caramel, and he's really proud of his Brazilian heritage. His skin has plenty of scars from his travels in his life (plenty of them have their fair share of stories, most are related to girls). He has some small eyes, which heavily appear to be much like his mother, they are blue. Johnny's hair is dark black and is kept straight and the edge is curved slightly. He has a thick goatee around his lips which looks absolutely wicked.

Most when they look at Johnathon's rather odd wardrobe and style; they will be instantly reminded of a 70's Era Pimp and feels as if he's unnatural. In his eyes; he dresses elegantly with a perfect mixture of fancy-clothes and golden accessories. What makes up most of his outfit is his enormous custom-made (by the finest clothing makers in the world) dark-brown Duster, which has a very western cowboy-ish feel. It goes all the way to his ankles and flows in the wind most of the time, it enshrouds his being most of the time. Coinciding with his former trench-coat, his Duster has several pockets on it's interior and many hidden compartments, he mostly uses the pockets to store his many small items and hidden compartments for things that are delicate, even though they can easily be found if someone feels around his duster enough. Instead of his normal pimp-hat he had donned several years in the past he wears a brown wide-brimmed fedora with a black band a few inches from the top. Without feathers, poker cards, shark teeth or anything fancy attached to it.

Other parts and tidbits of his attire include a brown dress shirt worn under his duster, and striped dress pants, because a man has to wear pants. For hands and feet: Leather gloves, and brown boots. Most of the time during the day he wears aviator sunglasses, either star or heart shaped. Another big part about him is his cane, it's short, black and has a very flashy feel to it. It helps him in more ways than looking cool, it has great close quarters combat effectiveness able to knock out any foe in a few good swings.

Now for the gold! Johnny wears several small golden rings around each and every one of his fingers, and an large gold chain around his neck which goes down to his stomach. Also, one of his very front teeth are golden, which shines brightly whenever he does his signature creepy/villain smirk.

Personality: As I stated before, I regard Johnny as the prime example of a Chaotic Neutral, meaning he still prefers to lead than be lead, and he spits in the face of your silly rules and authority. The years have been fair on Johnny. Though, it hasn't changed him too much other than he's far more amiable than he previously was ((Because honestly; at some points he was just being a d*ck for sake of being a d*ck). Even though his ego is as strong as ever, some could even argue that his age has made him every even more. When in conversation he'll be friendly, to an extent, usually taking any chance to stroke/flaunt his ego. Speaking formally as a gentlemen would. Though, he isn't 100% kind, 100% of the time, of course. Nobody should be.

When you annoy him, act stupid or just work to p*ss him off you'll get the worst of it. You'll either be insulted, mocked or just told to get the fuck away from him. No matter which way you go, you're best off not getting on his bad side. If you're the faint of heart.

When the time is appropriate he'll be joking, having a laugh- which the "appropriate time" to him most of the time where bullets aren't flying and people aren't dropping to the floor. When things are serious he tends to be apathetic-in a way. He'll keep a neutral emotional-state and mostly won't show too much emotion when somebody else is on the floor dying. Which is another thing he retains, he's very selfish (I.E: Don't expect him to take a bullet for someone he just met) and doesn't show too much empathy towards anyone but those that are close to him.

The added benefit of a lack of empathy and selflessness means higher awareness/self-preservation skills. Which means he can smell trouble or a bad crowd when most -goody two-shoes- will fail to detect catch up. Not that he'll be able to detect the maniac sneaking up behind him with a knife, he'll just be able to tell when a trap's going to go down. In addition to this he has a nasty habit of not trusting certain kinds of people. Like he'll think the overwhelming nice dude has something under his belt that he doesn't want someone to see, or the rough chick that probably is going to leave him in the cold (get it?). Which means most of the time he relies on himself only, and never puts far too much trust in anyone, not even the closet friends he had for years on end.

Johnny tends to avoid fights as of late. You know that habit of starting fights at the drop of a dime greatly decreases your life-span. Only fighting unless extremely necessary, or when somebody has bruised his ego enough to warrant a fight. When he wants to avoid a conflict he'll talk down the aggressor and encourage going their separate ways instead of wasting their time -and possibly lives- on meaningless brawls. On the subject of violence, he rarely kills. Only killing unless extremely necessary, or when somebody prove they're going to dedicate their lives and every second of it, to hinder Johnny (If somebody did that they'd be better off dead to begin with). Or sometimes accidentally. Either way he prefers to keep the body count to a minimum, as he's killed before and barely gotten away with his life. All of that is thrown out the window when there's dinero involved, willing to ruin a thousand families for a thousand dollars.

Skills: Quite a few. Johnny is a master at anything related to poker and will beat you at Goldfish. Due to his rather shadier interactions with people he has a bit of knowledge of the criminal underworld. As stated in his personality section he's very good at judging characters and situations.

Power: Casino Manipulation basically. You see, there's a reason why Johnny is so good in a Casino. You see when he's near say Poker Cards, Casino Chips, Roulette Wheels, Slot Machines, and objects of that class he can pull off a number of fantastic feats. For example he can telekinetically lift a large amount of poker cards with a simple hand motion. Yeah, he can move objects, alter their colors/ink and make them razor sharp at will, his specialty being poker cards. His specialty is poker cards as they're slim and small--- he can use them in fights by making them sharp as knives and slashing enemies, to non-combat roles by effortlessly cheating poker related. He also has a limited form of precognition also related to casinos. Whenever there's a game going on he'll automatically know the outcome and predict what people will do next in any casino games. Mixed with his ability to change colors on poker cards he can easily cheat in any game of poker.

Limits: To get started if you damage anything that Johnny is manipulating enough, it will break and he'll lose the ability to control it. There's only so much that he can lift too--- usually he can't lift up anything telekinetically that he can't lift up normally with his arms. I'd say up to fifty pounds at a time and if he uses his abilities too much he'll get tired. The worst drawback to his ability is that he suffers horrible poker-related hallucinations. It varies depending on how much he's recently used his powers. Sometimes he'll be talking to a chick and her eyes will turn into casino chips. To rather unpleasent hallucinations that everything is made out of (or turned into) poker cards, with dice raining from the sky. During these hallucinations he tends to be... out of sync. He'll be unfocused and will act rather unpredictable.

Background: Johnny had a rather luxurious childhood. He was born in a very wealthy family the Valos with his father being Jason Valos (a rather famous millionaire who owns several clubs) and his mother being Anne Bertoose. His early life up until his teens was relatively uneventful--- with him living his life as a rich young child. His Anne and Jason got a divorce a few years later and he lived off his father. When he was thirteen he learned of his ability when he was in one of his father's clubs and a lame magician was preforming. When the magician used the classic "Pick a card, any card" trick Johnny inadvertently changed the ink on the card.

That's when Johnny devoted much of his time to learning his powers and by the time he was sixteen he pretty much learned everything about his power. Of course at this point he gained quite the ego, and a very arrogant personality. He of course used his powers to cheat other teens his age out of their money. Which worked out great when he was dealing with teenagers. Once he was older things got different. The first thing he did once he was old enough was go to a casino and flip it over. It went well since Johnny was smart enough to start off small so that he wouldn't get arrested. In less than a month he's gotten himself a sizable amount of money, but that wasn't enough. He went out to all places to use his "poker skills" to liberate the kind gentlemen of their well earned cash. Eventually he found himself in the wrong places--- and unfortunately one time when he played a game of poker it ended in a standoff (with guns) that left two injured after he was caught cheating. Johnny's father knew of his power, and had warned several times not to cheat or get into trouble. As a result he was cut off from the family fortune and thrown out of the nice mansion he lived in. As long as he's alive he isn't going another cent of money from Jason Valos. This wasn't a major detriment to him, in fact he viewed this as a change of pace and putting him on the path of adventure.

Truthfully he had no interest in inheriting the family fortune. Instead he wants to take his very own slice of cash and make a million by going across the country ripping off casinos. So he likely wandered into town the RP takes place in.

Sample Paragraph: I'll write this later, I have something in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of Legends OOC   Rise of Legends   OOC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of Legends OOC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: