WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Been over a year

Go down 
+4
Patches
brendan
Solace Goddark
Alex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 2:08 am

Hey there guys. Gosh I'm 15 now... I think I've grown a bit from when I was last here and hopefully I'm more tolerable. Looking back I will admit I was somewhere on the immature spectrum. I guess I'll talk about what's happened on my end if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I hope to see you all again.
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 2:10 am

Hello Alex. I'm afraid I'm not particularly familiar with you, but I think it's nice people are coming back.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 2:18 am

@Solace Goddark

Hehe yeah I miss the old days they were nice... Your sporum name kinda rings a bell. It's been 3 years though, I think.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 2:41 am

alex bb i remember when you were thirteen Years old that is Crazy that's CRazy
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 3:05 am

13 omg Ben we met when I was 12 but omg we're all growing up *cries* it's so fast
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 3:30 am

TWElve ar eyuo serious has i t really Been that long holy shit
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 11:01 am

Haha, how's it going Alex?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan 2014, 11:09 am

I v srs

And I got a cute little dog named John and a cute kitty named Cali but Stormy died recently, the money is so tight we're kinda having a lil problem with mortgage and paying for schooling but I think it'll be ok sooner or later. I'm also working on a world build for some books.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 6:26 pm

I see you've decided to rejoin the cool kids. Anywho, welcome back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 8:19 pm

I'd bring my other cool kid here but... She gets really anxious with a lot of people
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan 2014, 8:33 pm

Perhaps we can whip spank coax that out of her.

I jest. But in all honesty, feel free to invite her if you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 9:27 am

Hey sis! Long time no see! :3
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 3:16 pm

Hello and OMG I LEARNED THAT POKETUBER JWITTZ IS ON THIS SEASON OF KING OF THE NERDS
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 3:18 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT COOL!!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 3:18 pm

wtf i love jwittz. what a guy
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 3:25 pm

King of the nerds is a TV competition with nerd themed challenges and votes and teams and crap and A YOUTUBE POKEMON STAR IS ON THERE
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 3:32 pm

Haven't met you before, but hey.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 3:59 pm

Hello there!!!
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2014, 1:48 pm

helo loser ilu
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2014, 3:57 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Been over a year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been over a year   Been over a year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been over a year
Page 1 of 1