WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

I have arrived...from space!

Go down 
+9
Balu
ron
Medusa
Patches
Rachel
Alex
Master of ImpZ
Snowy
Noxi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:09 pm

Wait what. XD
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:12 pm

@Alex

Aww it's okay sweetie owo Everyone's allowed to be wrong, even Angels~ Heck I'm wrong all the time with my silly kitty ways O:

Yeah Astrology is tricky business. But Taurus is often associated with Venus simply because of the love stone. Taurus are all about love it seems. Rose Quartz, the love stone, is a stone of love and healing (especially hearts). I used to wear a Rose Quartz necklace wherever I went but not I just wear my grandmother's wedding band o_o;;;

@Patches

ROFL AMG YOU TROLL XDDDD
IT BE NICE YA KNOW IF IT REALLY WAS WHAT YOU SAY IT WAS.
BUT IT'S NOT.
AND YOU KNOW IT'S NOT.
OR IT IS.
DEPENDS ON THE CONTEXT OF BULLSHIT WE'RE TALKING HERE.

/unnecessary use of caps but come on now, it was necessary in my bran.

@Derp

OwO Hi, I see you~ Wanna be friends?

@Impz

One of those moments. Just one of those moments!
Back to top Go down
http://iechno.deviantart.com/
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:20 pm

A moment Patches had to create. XD
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:21 pm

Well, welcome to the projects!

I think we'll get along just fine.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 9:24 pm

Tex wrote:
Well, welcome to the projects!

I think we'll get along just fine.

Tex... Really now. You know that is my saying.

Welp, because ^ has stolen my phrase I will have to settle for an old fashioned "Hello".

Hello, and welcome to the land of the free and home of the imagination. The sun shines brightly upon this land. Perhaps even moreso now that there is another newface. (Or should one say Font)

Nonetheless, I am your friendly roleplaying person. Though originally from the sporum, where most eeryone else is from, I spent a couple months on the GPS+. Doubt I know you.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 1:28 am

Oh mah gawd a new person. Such a rare sight. And so many colors and Valenths...XD

I'm Luna! Haven't been around for a few days, but I think I might get back in the business of RPing very soon. I would have an RP open for you, though currently it is closed right now...and in the process of getting the IC up...bluh. DX

Anyways, great to have you here! I see you mentioned anime and manga. I think that we wil get along quite well, if you get my drift~ ;D
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 2:52 pm

@Balu

Pleasure to meet you dear :'3 I don't think I got to know you on GPS+ but oh well. I get to know you now on a very awesome forum! I hope we get to roleplay really soon~

@Luna

Eeee yes a new person XD Yeah I'm colourful, upbeat, and addicted to Valenth owo I have almost 400 adoptables!

Pleasure to meet you though Luna X'3 It's alright, take your time, take your time :3 Everyone seems out of swing. I hope that changes >w<;;;

I'm glad to be here! Ooooo, I hope we get along. ;D Very well~
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 2:57 pm

Hrm...I think I might want to PM you 'bout some of them Valenths you have there...B)

But yeah. It seems either school has people in a bind or break events leave them too busy to do anything. I've been a victim of both. Hopefully this next week will be more fortunate for my...career? Hobby?? I have no idea??? XD
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 3:04 pm

Are you from team rocket?
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 3:05 pm

@Luna

Oh gosh I'm warning you now I'm attached to most of them, especially my favourites or Leupaks. XD Currently trying to trade off my Libra and Alt Swan for an Aquarian. Srsly they are hard to find now! D':

And yeah I noticed. I'm not in school, just working full time to get into school, so I have more free time than most.

@Doctor

Team Snagem actually.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 3:19 pm

Aw man I remember working like no tomorrow just to get my hands on a Libra without paying real money. XD

And the same with an original Valerius. I finally got them though..XP

Don't worry, if I find anything that interests me I won't ask for it if you're fond of them. I know how it feels to be pressured into giving your favorite adoptables away...

So anyways, I herd you liek animes. Which ones? I always love finding fellow fans~ 8D
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 3:39 pm

Hullo. :l
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 7:16 pm

@Luna

Yeah ffffff I just traded off my Piscean for a damn Aquarian. It works for my character set I'm making but god damn it now I want a Piscean again D: This is just dhhfgbfhgfd!

Eeee I love the Varadios~ I'd snipe them from bogus lots all the time.

Well just try me XD I can be persuaded. I know Aden is highly sought for being an S1 chicklet.

I have a huge list but I love Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny/Wing/00, Eureka Seven, Black Rock Shooter, Ergo Proxy, Witch Hunter Robin, Vampire Knight, Basilisk, Saikano, Romeo x Juliet, ummm...Elfen Lied, Pokemon, Inuyasha, Digimon, ... I know there's others but I can't see my anime shelf from here XD

@Crim

Herro there :3 Pleasure to meet'cha~
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 8:35 pm

Those animes, brooo. <3
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 7:44 am

Crim wrote:
Those animes, brooo. <3
I QUOTE MY OTHER SELF

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Noxi c:
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 11:50 am

Vampire Knight?? Oh my gosh I've finally found someone else who has read/watched that series. You have no idea how happy I am right now.

Aw man, that kind of regret is horrible. Well, back to square one, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 3:48 pm

@Crim, Heir

Lawl thanks XD Now that I can see my anime bookshelf I also like: Disgaea, Witchblade (how could I forgot this one fuck?!), Gunslinger Girl, Kaze no Stigma, Shakugan no Shana, Samurai Shamploo, Samurai 7, Escaflowne (though the ending made me mad), Black Cat, Sora no Uta, Air.

HAAAAAIIIIIIIIII HEIR : D

@Luna

Amgawsh me and my friends are totally obsessed with Vampire Knight. I'm currently reading the manga :'3 Yuki x Zero forever plz no matter what like ffffffff!

D| Whelp I rather have the Aquarian in the end and the Piscean is just a whatever for now. I need to find some Kumos Betas/Alphas. Trading 3rd Anni gifts, Shiny Swan and Libra for them.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 3:55 pm

asdfghjkl YUKI. Never liked her. Then again, that was my middle school years, so maybe if I reread it I'll find her more likable.

I'm a sucker for the side characters though. Ichijo is my baby and mine alone<3

Oof. Those wolfies are pretty rare. I don't think I ever got close to finding one of them...Last time I checked they were all offered up for shiny loads. DX
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 8:38 pm

But I love Yuki D: I think she's waaayyyyy adorable! She's really grown up throughout the plot too, especially when 'crossing over' we'll call it.

I have 2 but I wanted to get some for a friend and 2 more to complete my little collection. Very unnerving that people aren't being reasonable >: u
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:14 pm

Yeah...back in my middle school phase I had a dislike of female characters that weren't SUPER TOMBOYS REBELLIOUS YEAH for some reason. I'm glad I've grown out of it though, but it just might have forever ruined my ability to look at a lot of female protagonists the same way. DX

The funny thing is though, I think I liked Yuki at the beginning of the series a lot more. She was just so perky and...friendly, I guess. XD

Eh, they're like the first ones and retired, so I suppose it's natural that people want to squeeze out all they can from buyers~
Back to top Go down
Noxi
Refugee
Noxi

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 4:16 pm

Ffffff I don't think I've carried any prejudices against female protagonists. I mean, I've dealt with quite a few. I do have a clear favourite though: the adorable type. Those I can easily relate to/admire tend to be the most adorable >3>;;;;

Lawl yeah Yuki was just an adorable and friendly girl who grew up during the series due to what she is and what situations arose. I mean ffffffffffffffff Kaname you bastard you ruin everything!

Nyeh I might have to start offering some of my precious ones for Kumos D|
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 4:42 pm

Hi Noxi!

Subeta = Probably more fun than neopets! (No offense to hardcore neopets fans)

I've embraced the fact that I am turning into a zombie, and I am now working with Skitters to stop what seems like a zombie VS human secret war... Or cold war... Can't tell exactly.

Just one thing.... OMG MY PET WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS HUNGRY YOU BOTTOMLESS PIT
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 5:53 pm

Oh my gosh I know. Kaname needs to end up as the villain of this series. And then Sara for doing god knows what to my favorite character.

Oh darn. And you have like a million shinies from what I saw. D:

I remember Subeta...It was fun for the time I had one~
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 1:47 pm

I'd like a plague leupak. But I'm a noob, so yeh. xP
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 1:59 pm

...Aaand, what are the odds? I just got one in a trade.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have arrived...from space!   I have arrived...from space! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have arrived...from space!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Welcome!-
Jump to: