WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)

Go down 
+3
Shade
Diamondback
Gaius Sulpicia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) Empty
PostSubject: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 12:22 am

Long ago, a man named Cain killed his brother Abel. For this, God punished him with a thirst for blood, forever having to cling to darkness, and immortality. Along with this curse came a beast which feeds on fear and anger in every vampire. Long after, in the modern nights of the twenty-first century, vampires (referred to as "kindred" by themselves) now pull the strings of the world around us. You take control as one of the creatures of the night; recently made or more tempered, it is up to you.

Character Sheets:

To each character sheet there will be a few qualities you must decide. Gender, name, generation, clan, alliance, personality, physical appearance, traits and style. Along with it should be how you deal with your inner beast.

Generation:
Generation is how far from Caine you are; second generation and third generation are all asleep, and most Modern Nights vampires are generation 8 and down. Around twelfth generation, vampires without any special powers are born and labeled "thin bloods", some rumored to be able to reproduce. The vampire you make will be a generation below you, the vampire that made you is a generation above you, and so on and so forth in both directions.

Clan:
There are Thirteen clans to choose from:
Assamite (Assassins, typically), Brujah (Warriors), Followers of Set (Worshipers of Set and serpentine), Gangrel (Animalistic, Giovanni (Necromancers), Lasombra (Shadow-warpers), Malkavian (Maniacs), Nosferatu (Ugly, warped, and sneaky), Ravnos (Criminals), Toreador (Charismatic beauty queens), Tremere (Blood wizards), Tzimisce (Flesh shapers), Ventrue (Kings, imperialists).
To each clan there are special abilities, to be later listed.

Alliance:
These are simple; The three major factions. The first are the Camarilla; they enforce vampire laws to uphold the "masquerade", thusly hiding from mortals. The second are the Sabbat; they want vampires to be known to all humans and essentially be proven better, making humans livestock. The last are the independents; They operate to their unique goals.

Personality:
This is essentially WHO your character is on an emotional level; how they'd react to certain situations. This can change rather easily or difficultly, depending on how naturally stubborn they are.

Physical Appearance and Traits:
How your character looks and anything special they have; tattoos, piercings, the like. Also anything emotional or mental, such as disorders or conditions.

Style:
This is how your character looks/dresses typically. Goth? Geeky? Suave? Their musical tastes and other things associated with certain cliques or groups in society would fit here.

The Beast:
Typically a struggle, some people choose to live in "harmony" with their beast, feeding it at some times while keeping a simultaneous control over it. Others become more humane than average humans, thusly sating it beyond almost all exsistance.

Powers
Here, a list of abilities exsist with the clans they're related to. I won't post specific powers for the sake of uniquity. You must use stored blood to USE these abilities.

Assamite: Celerity, Obfuscate, Quietus
Brujah: Celerity, Potence, Presence
Gangrel: Animalism, Fortitude, Protean
Followers of Set: Obfuscate, Presence, Serpentis
Giovanni: Dominate, Necromancy, Potence
Lasombra: Dominate, Obtenebration, Potence
Malkavian: Auspex, Dementation, Obfuscate
Nosferatu: Animalism, Obfuscate, Potence
Ravnos: Animalism, Chimerstry, Fortitude
Toreador: Auspex, Celerity, Presence
Tremere: Auspex, Dominate, Thaumaturgy
Tzimisce: Animalism, Auspex, Vicissitude
Ventrue: Dominate, Fortitude, Presence

Animalism: Control over animals
Auspex: Enhanced senses.
Celerity: Speed
Chimerstry: Illusions
Dementation: Spreading madness
Dominate: Forcing your will on others
Fortitude: Resilience and the ability to resist fire and sunlight.
Necromancy: Communicating/controlling the dead
Obfuscate: Invisibility
Obtenebration: Shadow manipulation
Potence: Supernatural Strength
Presence: Allure and emotional manipulation
Protean: War form (claws, teeth, fur)
Quietus: Blood influence (silence, acidity)
Serpentis: Snake related abilities
Thaumaturgy: Blood magic
Vicissitude: Flesh/bone/blood morphing

Feeding
Quality over quantity; a rich person's blood feeds you faster than a bums, and thusly they drain slower.
You can create "ghouls" by feeding a human your blood at regular intervals.
Vampires are made by draining a human, then putting an ammount of your blood into the exsanguinated body.

Last edited by SquamateForsteri on Mon 28 May 2012, 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 12:26 am

Lovely. Will work on a sheet. Calling Alexander Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 12:38 am

Name: Victor Bonadetti
Generation: 7th
Clan: Giovanni
Alliance: Independent
Personality: Aggresive, arrogant, womanizing and altogether interesting in anything attractive and female.
Physical Appearance: 6'0" exactly, black hair, light grey complection. Lean to muscular. Brown eyes. Italian in descent.
Traits: Bipolarity (manic depressive), HLS (hyperactive libido syndrome), diamond stud earrings.
Style: Rich, clubber. Classical music.
The Beast: Humane mixed with inhumane.

This is how a good character sheet looks. BTDUBS all vampires are meant to be pale; closest you can get is this really weird grey that you get if you're chocolate or darker skinned.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 9:59 am

UPDATE: You CAN agree to have a "sire" or "childe" in the OOC; this is a bond similar to a parent and child, though in some cases it leads to murder. The agreement must be on both sides, otherwise it's jackassery and godmodding.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 1:47 pm

I'd be interested (mainly from Marik Plays Bloodlines) but I'd like a little more detail on all the different clans.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 3:40 pm

Well, seeing as you know a bit from bloodlines it's a bit hard to put it. Really, more information can be found in this link http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_(VTM) if you simply follow each seperate link following your interests.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 1:27 am

Sorry I've been gone as I explained in Catalysts, I'll get working promptly.

Name: Kataryna Lupei. (Romanian for 'Pure Wolf').

Generation: Ninth.

Clan: Toreador. (Yup, these notes are gonna be here all over, like she will be...)

Alliance: Independent.

Personality: Well she's a bloody Toreador! (No pun, seriously, I said no!). You can't really expect much deviation from the crazy girl who just can't resist a good Piccaso or a Van Gogh.

Physical Appearance and Traits: Let's see now, she's got stark red hair, because who can't resist a reddie, I mean really? Scars running along her body, right from her irresistible neck right down to her ankles, beats permanent tattooing I guess, especially with all the lovely patterns that poor human gave her. Needless to say he didn't get much more than a look at her in the natural, and a mercifully quick death, without revival.

Style: Aim for the neck, grab the shoulders, trick the victim into assuming kiss which is replaced by bite. Jokes, leather leather leather! Anything that will grab the good blood, as long as it doesn't expose any of her upper chest. Hips prove to be more of an incentive from her experience. Oddly enough she is yet to watch The Matrix

Of course, being a Toreador, she's a real sucker for anything 'groovy'. Favourite hangout is a 70's themed restaurant after all, it's a good indicator that she's walked by if you've got 'Thriller' ringing in your ears. Just be sure to keep your distance if she begins the choreography...

The Beast: Beastly beast. She seems to keep it under control in general, being very specific as to who she picks off. ANYONE who has a T-Shirt for Michael Jackson might as well be her best friend, if you remember to always wear it while she's around that is. Uncontrollable thirsts are pretty rare for her, usually only coming when a pop revival concert is in town.

Powers Auspex, Celerity, Dominate, Presence and Serpentis. (For good measure you see).

((I won't have home internet back until the day after tomorrow, so I'm just gonna post in the IC before I have to go in anticipation of approval)).
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 2:30 pm

Quick question, are we limited to the powers we get in our clan, or can we have more than those three, so long as it is not too many? o:
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 4:15 pm

You CAN have more than three but you have to entirely drink all the blood of another vampire who has that power. i.e. for Serpentis, you'd have to drain a Follower of Set. o3o So other than that, yes you're approved Medokie.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 4:17 pm

Alright, I will begin my sheet. owo
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 4:20 pm

Excellent; side note your characters ARE clinically dead. You have no pulse, your stomach DOES NOT digest food, nor do you have natural bladder type deals. o3o Sex no longer provides as much pleasure as it did when you were alive (no stimuli et cetera)
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 9:50 pm

So, the majority of my post is irrelevant in the end.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:01 pm

No, a LOT of it was good you just added on extra abilities. Also why "obviously because mwah"? And they CAN have sex; they just don't enjoy it as much as some people do o3o no orgasms n stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:03 pm

I have no idea to be honest. As for the abilities I'm just leaving options open and such, since she's a later generation I figured she would have more abilities, they'd just be weaker.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:06 pm

Nope; clans share the three powers. o3o if anything she'd be weaker in those.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:07 pm

Humm. :/
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:23 pm

Name: Twitch
Generation: 8th
Clan: Asamite
Alliance: Independent
Personality: He has an express interest in his own survival. He will keep himself alive and prosperous by any means necessary. He will kill, burn, etc. Woe are those on his bad side. His friends he regards highly.
Physical Appearance: He is five feet eight inches in height. He is lean, and not very muscular as a result. He covers as much skin as he can. He wears black jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket. On his head and face he wears a bandana or Giy Fawkes mask, depending on what he feels like wearing. He has shoulder length black hair.
Traits: Detatched, aloof, aversion to cold, distrust of people.
Style: Punk/rock. He likes to be brutal yet stealthy in his attacks.
The Beast: Bottled up anger.

Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:34 pm

Accepted because going from the norm but not ungodly too far.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:42 pm

Our of the norm? How?
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:46 pm

Assamites have this caste and very familial thing; being on your own-ish makes you unique o3o
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:47 pm

And dislike of cold is just a random thingy.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:51 pm

My guy's pretty much a Dean Martin look alike so fuckin' hell.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:54 pm

Well fuk. I've been seen.
*run like hell!*
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:55 pm

Let's not spam this OOC.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 11:38 pm

What a coincidence, I am quite a big fan of 'Hunter: The Reckoning', which is also made by White Wolf. : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next