WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)

Go down 
+3
Shade
Diamondback
Gaius Sulpicia
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 4:11 pm

o: actually when I decided on making this RP I was rolling to see, and Hunter was one of the options..
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 5:09 pm

Esteban Cortez, 'The Judge'. <3
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 5:12 pm

<3 Jamison Wires, Glasswalker, Garou extraordinaire
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 5:26 pm

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS IS GOOD OR NOT BUT that's okay. o3o

Name: Asia Confidenza
Generation: Eleventh
Clan: Malkavian
Alliance: Camarilla
Personality: In brief, Asia is shy, but not a loner – liking the company of others, but without actually communicating with them. She is optimistic and chronically happy, despite her slightly depressing appearance, and finds in every event some little thing to take joy in (Even other emotions, such as fear and sorrow).

Physical Appearance and Traits: Physically, Asia seems to be a perfectly normal human being until one actually notices her. She stands at around 5’1” and has smooth, pure-white skin. Her lips are as black as her shoulder-length, spiky hair, the bangs of which seem to obscure her unnaturally-pink eyes entirely. Asia has small silver piercings in her ears, bottom lip, and belly.

Mentally, as are all with Malkavian blood, Asia is incurably insane. She herself exhibits severe thought disorder, with common symptoms of psychological clanging, echolalia, flight of ideas, illogicality, incoherence, and tangentiality. Asia does not exhibit these traits immediately, however, as she does not often speak unless she deems something important enough to be said in present company. Though many things that she labels ‘important’ could very well be disputed, Asia views other people in very different ways than how she views herself, considering them strange and uninterpretable creatures that words mean little to – thus, Asia talks most when she is alone, and her words would inspire confusion in all but the most analytical of thinkers. Additionally, Asia suffers from nyctophobia (A bit ironic for a vampire) and surrounds herself with artificial light whenever possible.

All of this aside, Asia is quite a happy person. Her looks and morose expression would not suggest this, but it is true nonetheless.

Style: Asia commonly wears long, black denim pants, of a lighter, frayed color at the knees, with a black t-shirt bearing ambiguous hot pink designs. She wears several colorful bands on her wrists and cheap gray sneakers, altogether creating a ‘punk raver’ impression. Due to her unusual optimism, Asia has yet to hear a piece of music or view a film that she does not enjoy.

The Beast: Asia kills whenever she can, and is remarkably non-discriminatory in her victims, thus keeping the beast sated.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 6:22 pm

Perfect; a bloody lunatic. :P Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 6:23 pm

Cool beans, cool beans~
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 10:36 pm

Soooooooo...
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 10:44 pm

Boop
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 1:25 am

Hey Squa, I'm sorry about my vanishing, the internet battery died right before I could post, eventually found a replacement and yeah.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:25 pm

Caw
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 1:37 am

Meow.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:15 pm

I'MA LET THAT FUCKING ABOVEGROUND THING SLIDE ONCE. TWITCH GETS BURNS. NEXT TIME, NOX BECOMES ASH. CAPICHE?!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:27 pm

Lolwut
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:28 pm

He's upset that Twitch is in the sunlit plane...
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:36 pm

Did he mention sunlight?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:37 pm

They went into the coffins because it's daybreak, so he would like you to catch up and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:39 pm

K.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:46 pm

If cannot get obvious out of signs, do not let me rage to all hell. Tis. Nature. Brother. I expect you, as my actual half-flesh and blood would get it D<
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 10:50 pm

If someone posts he will notice burning an run like fuck to the unoccupied coffin.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 4:34 am

Figurine.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 12:42 am

Bung.
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 9:16 pm

Did I do this right....?

Name: Alesia Hart

Generation: Ninth

Clan: Ventrue

Alliance: Camarilla

Personality: She can be aloof at times, but is actually pretty fun to be around. She loves scarves, and thinks it’s ironic for her own special reasons.

Physical Appearance: She’s tall, 5’ 10”, and has a lean frame with light muscle. Her hair is golden-blond and goes down to her mid-back. Her skin is white, but it has enough color to look natural enough. Her eyes are hazel, with more green in them. She wears very tasteful clothing, having a lot of money from her victims, since she calls it wasteful otherwise. She looks as though she’s about twenty, give or take a couple of years.

Style: Classy, she uses small talk and excessive flirting to get what she wants. Only with good blood, she doesn’t waste her time with people who are going to leave her hungry.

The Beast: Under control, she doesn’t go for bums or the poor, sometimes it gets away from her which she considers a pain, but you know, it happens.

Powers: Dominate, Fortitude, Presence, Auspex, Celerity
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 9:20 pm

Look's great. So far the crew's in Greece, and they'll be there for a few days, so I guess they can meet up in that time. :D

BTW, Kat and Victor are more or less an item, so I anticipate some jealousy. :P
Back to top Go down
clpw4
Refugee
clpw4

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 6:22 am

YEAH GREECE! :D
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 7:37 am

I must say, I quite like the name Alesia, sounds soft, but not cuddly. Apt description of a vampire.

Also after doing some more research, I can see a definite rivalry forming betwenn Kat and Alesia. While the Ventrue have the high power in the Camarilla, Kat's new antediluvian status, and her plan to bring the Toreadors back into an organised force is a pretty big threat to that.

Yeah, this is gonna be fun if you're accepted in. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC  (Screaming not recommended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC (Screaming not recommended)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next