WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 9:36 am

He turned his head sideways and rested his ear against where her heart should be. He didn't know why he did this; they had no need to breathe, nor any heartbeats. "You can say that now; you haven't felt the power trip you'll get when you have the blood of an ancient.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 9:40 am

She closed her eyes in discomfort of what he was telling her. "Well, at least try not to take it personally, if I do go all demanding. Then, the power upgrade is only a possibility right? So we may not have to worry anyway..."
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 9:55 am

"It's a certainty.. Shh relax.. I won't take it personally; besides I'll have no choice but to stay with you anyways. And of course there're others we'll have to kill.. The other Antediluvians that still remain, at the very least..."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 9:58 am

She smiled again. "What about your own one, or is he not so bad? Personally I like the idea of the two new Antediluvians uniting, something to stickle to the other clans who have made a career of mocking my kindred."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 10:26 am

"Augustus made this clan and we all respect him. He killed our former clan's antediluvian, Capodician or something... But no, I don't have the spirit to diablerize him. I wouldn't get the respect, I'd get a hatchet.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 10:28 am

She patted his shoulder. "It's alright, wasn't implying anything. I'm just rather uninformed as to which ones are bad and which aren't, y'know and all." She kissed him again to relieve some of her slowly building tension. At least her strength was recovering.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 11:53 am

Ugh. Crazy lady obviously wasn't in any form of good mental state. "Is there anyone who isn't crazy here?" He really really needed to sell off this stuff. If he could make $200 he could buy a bow, some arrows, and some razor arrowheads.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:31 pm

He got up and sighed; their guest needed attention. He opened the door and looked at the kid sat there. "Aww! Look! He thinks he's people. How can I help you little boy? Where's your Mommy? Shouldnt' she be supervising you..?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:34 pm

"Excuse me, what? Listen man, I need to get rid of this jewelry." He held up the ruby gem, the jade ring, and the gold pocket watch. "I hope you won't inquire as to its origins." Had the body been found yet? Would it be?
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:37 pm

"Awww da widdle Assamite thinks he's people! Listen buddy how about you just run off to Mommy before I have to punish you by beating the ever-living shit out of you, little kid.." He was irritated by the bothersome guest.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:43 pm

"You condescending motherfucker!" At that he idly drew the butterfly knife and idly began flipping it around. Clink, clink, clink. A standing threat, yet not too imposing. Heh. "Listen man, I need the money to buy a bow."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:46 pm

He felt his blood flowing as dominate was forced forward. "Put. Down. The. Knife." He relaxed and spoke calmly. "Listen, I'd rather not help you count to potato, so go ahead and run along to a pawn shop. I'm sure they'll buy your jewelry."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:50 pm

"I CAN'T pawn it, asshole! It's stolen property, owned by a dead man!" He did as he was told, and put down the knife. He leaned against the wall. There was something odd about him; troglodytic, shall I say?
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:53 pm

"Don't make me kill you, boy. I'm in no mood; you interrupted my meal and.. rather fun activities. So you better just shove off before I break every last one of your bones individually and then feed you your teeth."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 1:27 pm

"Fine, fine. I'll just try and sell them to crazy bitch over here." He pointed towards the girl sitting on the couch. What the hell. Seriously. Does no one want to but jewelry?
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 2:03 pm

"Don't insult our darling little... Child.. She's a malkavian. So you want to earn money.. We need a bodyguard for our expedition coming up soon."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 2:06 pm

"Bodyguard? I'm an assassin, not a tank! But how's the pay?" Intriguing. Not his average area, but the possibility of money was very nice. He could buy a nice bow. The bow he wanted. Maybe even a crossbow.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:05 pm

"How good do you find ten thousand dollars my friend?" He crossed his arms in a pensive yet authoritative stance and sighed. "Now then what'll it be? A deal or you getting the fuck outta my country."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:11 pm

"Hell dude, I'd do that work for five K! Where we headed?" Wow! That was a fuckton of money! He was beginning to trust this guy. The pay was good, the people were tolerable. Good job. This would be easy.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:17 pm

"Athens to kill the Toreador's antediluvian. You'll get your pay when the job is done and you're no longer needed, is that understood Assassin? If you die then you obviously will receive your pay in hell."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:22 pm

"Toreador? Antediluvian? The fuck?" This ha something to do with vampirism, that was certain. He had no idea how he had gotten that way, but he was bitten by someone and woke up 6 feet under the next night. The person helped dig him out, but then he was on his own.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:31 pm

"I'm guessing you're a neonate huh. Got beat over the head with a shovel, drained, turned, woke up the next night and had to claw out of the grave..? I know the Sabbat do that but you Assamites aren't supposed to be doing such things, you're like a big ol' clan of crazy people."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:34 pm

"I'm not crazy. And what do you mean by neonate? I am in fact 30 years old. Or was. Anyways, you haven't answered my question." Neonate? Toreador? What? All he knew was that one crazy bitch bit him, and...
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 3:36 pm

"You are a vampire; you drink blood. You were recently turned into one of us. Thus you are called a neonate for the first hundred years of your 'life'. You understand that much? Or do I have to fucking spell it out for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 10:25 pm

She wandered out of the room, wearing a silk dressing gown she had found. Around her ankles the lowest scars were slightly visible. "So what's the matter here? I hope that our pet hasn't been troubling the neighbours..." She glanced over at the girl, feeling slightly guilty for calling her a pet. Just slightly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next