WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)

Go down 
+13
pyro_dear
Surprise
brendan
Szemetlada
TheNarrator
€rim
Rachel
ron
andavocados
some dumb bird
Ømnivalence
marsh
YinYangBell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
marsh
User
marsh

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 11:03 am

uh oh
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 11:55 am

yeah okay im just wanting to point out that um pesterchum probably isnt the best way to go because some of us physically cant download it
like okay use it but you cant make that the only thing to use or else youre basically excluding half of us js ok okk im sure u kno that
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 4:01 pm

Besides, I'm sure chats can be done manually through some other form. Perhaps use the chat system here (with deleting the posts in between the two chatters? I know Patches said that mindless random RPing in the chat is frowned on, but he might understand if it wasn't mindless or random.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 6:29 pm

If you can't use PC, that's fine, but I just don't want to switch it to steamchat or anything. Then you can just do whatever you want.

You COULD use other chat things if you formatted it right afterwards.

As for the program fucking shit up, the correct one was this, in case you used something different: http://www.mspaforums.com/showthread.php?43922-PESTERCHUM-3.41-Updated-Pesterchum!-New-Thread
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 6:58 pm

ahh darkie youve probably explained this before but i dont remember
but why cant u download it again?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 7:30 pm

ohcrap what is the general age that all of us are? Or are we random in terms of age?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 7:40 pm

You can be your own age. Many of us are near 15 on average.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 8:33 pm

If you can't use pesterchum that should be fine. Just like, format things with [*color=][/color] and your chumhandle initials in the middle. Then copy paste a few times for new lines.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 8:34 pm

Close enough.

Actually, I think Jokie made something a while ago, that no one's used in months.

http://xat.com/RPPBox

We could use that, and then just check the IC to see correctly formatted posts.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 2:41 am

Marshall wrote:
ahh darkie youve probably explained this before but i dont remember
but why cant u download it again?
i dunoo it wouldnt install and now i need a password to install things which i dont have
i found a zipped version though so yeah no installation required just a few files to extract instead
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 5:41 pm

ah alright thats good
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 7:28 pm

Wait. So this means you can get PC? ouo;

Or am I jumping to conclusions.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 10:13 pm

Deoxy, I don't seem to have your sheet?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 3:51 pm

MataRahi wrote:
Wait. So this means you can get PC? ouo;

Or am I jumping to conclusions.
yes i have pesterchum
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 7:56 pm

Awww yes! Are you turntechGodhead?

No wait crap that's Dave.

What are you? x3 cursedKitsune? Or something different? o:
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 8:11 pm

deLorean.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 8:14 pm

Ooh okay. Thanksya!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 10:37 pm

This appears to still be setting up, so I was wondering if I'm too late to get in on this shiz?
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:55 pm

i think u can still get on prolly
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:55 pm

He can.

And is anyone gonna make a post or.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:56 pm

Name: Aaron Douglas, but if any of your "Online" friends called you that you'd have a flipshit.
Preferred alias: Joural
appearance: You have short black scraggly hair, though you mostly keep it cut short because you've heard it helps slow down hair loss, which you are currently suffering through. You have blue eyes and freckles literally everywhere. You are relatively tall, and wear jeans and a T-shirt whenever possible, which, since you live in Ontario, is about one month every year. Your t-shirt usually displays some suitably nerdy iconography. Most recently you are rather taken with your "Schrodinger's cat" shirt.
Interests: You're name is Aaron Douglas, and your interests are ecclectic as they are easily grouped. You enjoy video games and GAMING IN GENERAL, particularly such games as Halo, Minecraft, Fallout, and Magic: the scattering. In addition you have a passing fancy for SHOOTING ARROWS, though your skill with such is negligible. You particularly enjoy BIKING, and on days when you manage to get off your LAZY ASS you tend to ride for as much as, or more than, 20 kilometers.
When you aren't DISTRACTED by basically any little thing, you also enjoy WRITING, and as such spend a large amount of time learning how to write better. This has resulted in even your instant messages being Both incredibly well written and, if one should be so bold, with nary a mistake to be found. You have a habit of flying off the handle when a situation gets too hot to handle, which it often is, and are a bit of an asshat.(these are all trufax)
Chumhandle: cursiveWrit
Weapon: Towelkind
role: Sage of Fear
(Brief description: A Sage is one who "obtains knowledge of, or through the use of, his aspect". A Sage is a powerful supporting role, as Sages would be capable of determining how best to put their aspect to best use in any given situation. This great versatility comes with the price of sacrifice of many combat-oriented facets of the aspect, and Sages without pre-entry martial experience are very feeble in combat.)
Land: Land of Trees and Shadows
Dream Planet: Derse
Consorts: bipedal coyotes
Denizen: Phobos, a massive lion whose head can turn 180 degrees around, and whose many teeth shine even in darkness. He hunts the denizens for sport, and leaves their carcases to terrify more.
Modus- Book Modus: He carries(literally) a large book around wit him, every page equivalent to a card in his sylladex. By browsing the book he can select the items and use them in various ways. There is no index, and no pictures.

Last edited by Cursive Writ on Sun 16 Sep 2012, 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 10:07 am

Sounds good.

A vrandom errant thought I had though, could Heroes of Fear have control of other emotions at a later level? Just seems like a logical step in my mind, given aspects often are "MOAR DAN MEETSSS DE EYE".
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 11:26 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too.

Also, since he's the "sage of fear" I've decided that he approaches emotion academically, with the kind of disinterested fascination so hard to properly capture. This is a conclusion I reached after doing a PC RP thingy with Mata.
Back to top Go down
pyro_dear
Refugee
pyro_dear

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 1:55 pm

I'm kinda late here, sorry for not posting! Am I needed for anything right now?

Maybe the server/client thing?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2012, 2:24 pm

Just watch the IC... if someone messages your character, talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next