WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*

Go down 
+6
Patches
Surprise
brendan
YinYangBell
marsh
TheNarrator
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 6:46 pm

Argon

Ar

AR

AutoResponder
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 8:23 pm

I am actually really really hoping this is the end of the part for a simple reason: Roxy.

Calliope said that upon Roxy's entrance into the game, she would block their session from her sight. Explains why we don't see how they got there. What's terrifying is the fact is the fact that we CAN see them. Also is Hussue's latest tweet: 'Guess which Alpha dies in the next update'. Probably comedic, but you never know...
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 3:53 am

in the event any of the four died
wouldnt jane just use her life powers??????

i lllove autoresponder best character in homestuck yes
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Nov 2012, 8:02 pm

Radon and Ununoctium (Which I think got a name but I forgot. It's Flerovium or Livermorium or something like that Nevermind those are like 116 and 114, but Flerovium acts more like a Noble Gas than UUO.) are the other unstated gases. That being said, Ununoctium is a superheavy element that has a half life so short there's likely no characteristic to build a land off of, and Radon... I don't know. I'd say Caliborn/Calliope's world, but I'm too fond of the LoCaL theory.

EDIT: As someone noted in the IDE/Theory thread, LOCAL is looking more and more likely as the Land of Clocks and Liberty, or at least Land of C___ and Liberty.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 2:23 pm

i hope that when the kids all finish sburb theyre split off from the trolls completely

they werent even meant to meet each other in the first place
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 6:50 pm

That would be super upsetting on all ends. Considering they're all friends. It might be true, but it's still upsetting.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 2:32 am

thats the point uvu
heueeuehuehuehue

though on a larger scale its possible???
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 8:15 am

not really.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 12:22 pm

how isnt it

the only reason they met was a 'glitch' with their games

what happens when you reset a game -- we got the scratch, so technically the beta kids shouldnt really exist either???

all theories seem pretty valid at this point
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 12:29 pm

the glitch was pre-destined to happen. Sburb plans EVERYTHING.

You haven't figured that out, yet?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:53 pm

oh my god thats not what i said though

ofc i know it plans it out

but with video game logic they shouldnt exist

and with real logic they shouldnt have met

so after the game who knows where they could end up
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 6:40 pm

Well seeing as it's real life and they're in the same universe and everything, solid and all. There isn't really anything that could magically separate them.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 2:48 am

but they are still in a game and we are pretty unaware of what happens once you finish

not that it will happen i mean ofc i dont think it will id just love it because emotions
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 8:18 am

It's assumed you go into the new session and live 5ever, which is more than 4ever.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 9:21 am

They might be still in a game, but that game is over laid in real life.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 10:35 am

exactly!

unless they replay.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 10:57 am

you could always go by the theory that sburb is a complete death trap (which it kind of is anyway fTT)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 11:22 am

that's what the replay thing is- you finish the game and the final reward is bugged, so you just have to replay- over and over and over and over again.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 11:59 am

you dont know that

whatever happens once you finish the game is unknown to our knowledge

sessions are just extremely likely to fail
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 3:55 pm

We were already told what happens: a successful session would enter their newly created universe where they would rule as physical gods. Most likely there would be a session of S___B somewhere in that verse, where the cycle would continue. Or at least, that's the big original intention.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 4:07 pm

yeah i know

so boring tho
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 4:34 pm

Right, so there's a fan-thing where the reward is bugged, and the only option is to "replay" the game.

Infinitely.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/340777/chapters/551606
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Nov 2012, 6:55 pm

They will generate a new universe.

in which the next MSPA will take place.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Nov 2012, 6:23 am

if they can successfully finish the game

(but u kno thsi is a story)
(they probably will its practically unarguable that they will finish)

(but then again its hussie)
(HMM)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 3:25 pm

I can't really say how I expected the last update to end, but it wasn't that.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*   The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Homestuck Reaction Thread - *Spoilers!*
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next