WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Mercenaries

Go down 
+5
ron
RedBalloon
unit111
Balu
Szemetlada
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Heontris
User

Mercenaries - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

>Duck behind large metal piece of garbage.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 8:59 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Duck behind large metal piece of garbage.

You do so, but the gunfire appears to be coming from all directions. You see muzzle flashes wherever you look, and the noise is deafening. It is all you can manage to keep from shutting your eyes as you hear the whiz of bullets in your ears...
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 10:09 pm

>Dive into garbage.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 12:34 am

Heontris wrote:
>Dive into garbage.

You perform a spectacular pirouette into a pile of junk and await the inevitable death by bulletstorm...

Strangely, though the sounds of the gunshots are all too clear, when huddled amidst the garbage something seems a bit off. You can't detect the sounds of actual bullet impact.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:43 pm

>Move out of garbage.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 7:41 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Move out of garbage.

You cautiously stick your head out of cover, and curiously enough, it stays intact. The bulletstorm appears to continue regardless of its failure to decapitate you.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 11:42 am

>Move throughout garbage piles.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 1:31 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Move throughout garbage piles.

You suffer various cuts and bruises as you scrabble about, more curious than frightened of the gunfire now...

It has been flooding the room for several minutes now and shows no signs of stopping.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 9:11 pm

> Go to one source of noise.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 10:14 pm

Heontris wrote:
> Go to one source of noise.

The din is so loud, it's hard to pinpoint one exact source. Muzzle flashes appear everywhere you look.

Though you still haven't actually gotten hit, which is... strange.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 12:51 pm

>Run forwards as far as possible.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 3:25 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Run forwards as far as possible.

With daring courage, you leap deftly from your hiding place amidst the garbage and into the live firefight.

It is now excruciatingly clear, as you come up against a wall and stand there awkwardly, that there were never any real guns to begin with. You inspect a strange device that emits loud bangs and bright muzzle flashes at a regular interval of approximately 3.6 seconds. Many others like it decorate the chamber, which is probably just a scrap-metal dump now that you look at it again.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 4:16 pm

>Grab device and pull off wall.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 5:12 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Grab device and pull off wall.

You inspect the gun-simulator device after ripping it from its foundations. The contraption promptly shorts out, and you take a few seconds to examine it (though the rest of the devices are still filling the chamber with immense noise and flashing lights).

It's a small, camera-like machine, and you can clearly make out the unusual speakers that emit banging noises, as well as the front-mounted LED designed to emulate muzzle flashes.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 11:20 am

>Laugh at people who are most likely watching through fake walls.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 6:12 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Laugh at people who are most likely watching through fake walls.

This thought does suddenly occur to you, and you let loose a mocking guffaw.

The fake walls are not amused, it seems, as the lights and sounds immediately cease, plunging you into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 6:49 pm

>Laugh louder.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 10:07 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Laugh louder.

A bit nervous now, you attempt to prevent the note of unease from entering your laugh.

Hopefully whoever is listening will think you are amused by these petty tests.

However, an altogether different sound reaches your ears - that of insectoid chittering.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 1:48 pm

>Remember you hate bugs.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 2:37 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Remember you hate bugs.

Ah yes. Your mind drifts back to an early childhood incident involving a sandbox, a centipede, and three gallons of Crisco.

But that is a story for another time, more specifically, a time when the numerous sets of red eyes peering at you out of the darkness have gone away.

They gradually surround you, and it is impossible to count them all.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 11:29 pm

>Cower.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:36 am

Heontris wrote:
>Cower.

Heehee okay this was fun time to run away now.

Unfortunately, you quickly trip on one of the mounds of garbage and find yourself lying there in the fetal position whilst swarms of unseen insectoid horrors crawl about on all sides of you.

You can feel yourself losing consciousness. It's just too much.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 4:54 pm

>Fight to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 8:22 pm

Heontris wrote:
>Fight to stay awake.

You put up your best mental resistance, but the whole thing is simply too nightmarish. By the time the first of the creatures makes contact with your skin, and crawls up your arm with centipede-like legs, you have already ceased to be aware of your surroundings.

You awaken in your apartment. People are yelling and your head hurts.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 2:46 am

>Sit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercenaries   Mercenaries - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercenaries
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: IC Stock :: Old IC-
Jump to: