WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)

Go down 
+4
lUN_Cat16
Ømnivalence
€rim
andavocados
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
andavocados
User
andavocados

Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:42 pm

Quote :
AE: thε tεams dividε thε sεssioη iη two tεmporarily so that morε playεrs caη εηtεr thε gamε morε quickly, as timε is both of thε εssεηcε aηd moviηg forward at aη uηstoppablε pacε.
AE: aηd amatus, i had absolutεly no choicε coηcεrηiηg tεams.
AE: thεy wεrε chosεη by thε ruηεs for a rεasoη that i havε as yεt failεd to uηdεrstaηd.
AE: also, you may fiηd your ηεxt spadε-murdεr victim at a latεr datε.
AE: thε gamε works so that εach playεr coηtrols thε εηviroηmεηt of oηε playεr aηd has thεir owη εηviroηmεηt coηtrollεd by aηothεr.
AE: for thosε of you who would othεrwisε bε morε thaη slightly εmbarrassεd by thε statε of your hivε wεrε somεoηε you do ηot kηow to suddεηly sεε it, you should clεaη it up.
AE: as i caηηot trust thε mεmbεrs of my tεam, i will εηtεr last. oε will εηtεr first, aηd dacilε will εηtεr sεcoηd, lεaviηg xirεila to εηtεr third.
AE: thε playεr who εηtεrs first from thε purplε tεam will bε my sεrvεr playεr, as kiyalla will bε thε sεrvεr playεr for thε last to εηtεr for thε purplε tεam.
AE: i also havε this dirεct quotε from thε ruηεs so you caη possibly gεt aη idεa of what i havε bεεn forcεd to work with.
AE: "whεn you boηk thε buttoη with thε stuff, doη't εat thε shiηy thiηg."
AE: it is εqually cryptic aηd poiηtlεss throughout.
AE: whεη oε joiηs this mεmo, i will sεηd out thε copiεs of thε gamε to εvεryoηε.

>Pester Amatus.

You're going to need to console him again. You can't imagine he'll understand just from the one line you devoted to telling him "too bad," especially since you followed that directly with an insult to his hate life.

Unfortunately, you just fell asleep again. This should be fun.

Last edited by Caligula on Tue 01 Nov 2011, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 9:36 pm

>Lavielle: Go respond in that memo or something...

You hear that pinging noise coming from your husktop again and finally acknowledge that there are new posts in the memo. You scan through it and then --
You’ve really done it this time, Lavielle...

Quote :

LP: [ ]OOOHHH[/]SSSorrytohaveinsultedyoUUU.[ ]
LP: [ ]IIIhonestlydidn’tmeanthatyouwerealadYYY[ ]
LP: [ ]IIIjustdidn’treallyknowwhattocallyou--ididn’tknowifyouweremaleorfemalEEE[ ]
LP: [ ]BBBut,regardless,IapologizEEE[ ]
LP: [ ]AAAnd is this better for yoUUU? . Ω . [ ]

Hopefully the other troll will understand. Or at least, I hope for your sake, Lavielle. It seems rather hard for you to explain yourself via the internet. But even if you did, they’d probably assume you’re, pardon my troll!French, “cubin’ off your rocker.” Which you technically ar--

SSShush your face, VoicEEE. BBBe happy for oncEEE. . Ω .

>Respond about this game... team... thing...

Quote :
LP: [ ]WWWell, i suppose i’m on the purple teaMMM...[ ]
LP: [ ]AAAny idea on a leadeRRR?[ ]
LP: [ ]NNNot that it really matters all that mucHHH...[ ]
LP: [ ]SSSince we’ll all apparently perish as a resulTTT...[ ]
LP: [ ]BBBut still.[/]III don’t think i’m one for the job, thougHHH...[ ]

You’re actually speaking in legible sentences. Good job. The fog of your imaginary world seems to be lifting now, allowing you to actually participate in reality. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 9:50 pm

>Amatus: Form Plan

Quote :
VE: i'lL bE youR serveR, rYrY!
VE: thaT waY wE won'T bE completelY aparT~!
VE:
and i can keep an eye c3<n yc3<u~

You don't really want to respond to the teal girl right now. You already patched up one hole in your blanket of bliss, and you don't want to rip it again. Speaking of which, you are currently wrapped in your favorite blanket. It's pretty soft, and it's a nice, jade-colored blanket, but a lighter shade than your blood. This gives you an idea...

>Wear the Blanket. Be the Prince

Yes. Hell f***ing yes. You have your blanket tied around you like a cape and everything. All you need is a staff, which you sadly do not have at the moment. Either way this is still mad fun.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 11:04 am

> Xireila: Be ashamed about the state of your hive.

That was a cruel jab Mystery Voice. Look at her face! Look at it! Okay, it may not be the most upset face in the world but you can’t ignore those tears welling up in her eyes.
You take that back now!

> Don’t be ashamed but try and tidy up anyway.

You cease being ashamed once the Mystery Voice takes its previous statement back but that doesn’t mean you can tidy the little mess that you assume might still be remaining and may or may not have been contributed to by the manifold machines that inhabit your Hive. For those manifold machines happen to be stopping you from reaching them.

> Rescue any trolls who may fill your quadrants.

You don’t have any; they all stopped contacting you some time ago. You don’t know if it was the Rogue Toasters or the Marauding Assembly Crews which got them first though.

> Well retrieve your Lusus from her Tunnels then

You don’t need to, she’s downstairs eating Rogue Toasters. You actually have no idea how many of them there are, they seem to multiply voraciously though. She’s currently releasing pheromones to try and persuade you to come and eat some with her.

> Obey the Pheromones.

You’d rather not, Rogue Toasters are very inedible and don’t take being eaten by a Troll kindly.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 1:13 pm

>Viriel: Respond to memo once more

What's that? You can't respond to your memo since you're too busy writing "LOTS OF TROLLS RUNNING FROM A PSYCHOTIC HIGHBLOOD THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO FILL THAT DASTARDLY SPADE BUCKET WITH AND THEN SABOTAGE FROM THE VICTIMS EVEN MORE PEOPLE DIE AND THEN A GREEN BLOOD FINALLY FILLS THE QUADRANT". It's your first attempt at a horrorrom and you think that you're already great at it, but in reality it's worse than your regular horseshit.

>Ask Lusus for opinion

He eats your current manuscript. He must love it. Now you have to do it again. A writer never sleeps.

>Actually reply to the memo now

Quote :
NS: 「So um. We need to decide on a Team Leader then, right?」
NS: 「Not me. That's all I'm saying. Well not all I'm saying.」
NS: 「You gais, should like...」
NS: 「Pick the person who's less of a dumbass than everyone else.」
NS: 「Yeah.」
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 1:14 am

>Felix Blanc. Meet this protagonist. Be cousins.

You cannot be Felix Blanc, as he is much too busy not being plot-important in this RP.

>Seriously.

You suppose you'll have to rely on someone else for sustenance for likely the rest of your natural existence. You could go to your cousin, Felix, but as he is a mere airman, you don't want to impose on his meager salary, and you're fairly certain he hasn't the gumption to keep you from doing so. You suppose you could as a very last resort, but that very last resort is incredibly far down the list.

There's more than just his salary keeping you from trying to get his help. All he does is ogle disconcertingly at everything. It really creeps you out. A lot.

>Louis Blanc: Go binge drinking in the place of beverages that make you unsober and beyond your better judgement.

You would, in normal circumstances, consider this. Prospit is not a normal circumstance. You would have to travel to Derse to find the nearest bar. And although you feel it is likely that that's what your life is about to come to, and your feeling is correct (although you don't know it), this thought fails to cross your mind.

>LB: Travel to Derse. Enlist yourself in Jack's service.

You use the OLD-TIMEY EMERGENCY PHONE to call Jack Noir, one of your many unlikely friends.

You attempt to greet him when he picks up the phone, but are interrupted by a slew of profane suggestions at your non-species-specific romantic inclinations as well as your intelligence, appearance, and overall personality. He hangs up before you can finish greeting him.

>LB: Become a DETEKTIVE. Or a Mobster. Either One is Cool.

There is very little to DETEKT on Prospit. Being the highly centralized and authoritarian government that it is, Prospit has few to no problems with crime. Thus, mobstering is also out of the question.

>Seriously.

Gah. Fine. It's not like your life can go any farther up the semibiological birthing tubes, anyways. You book the nearest flight for Derse, and set about getting some black paint.

==>

THIS IS STUPID

Black paint stinks. Your carapace is half-covered in it as you walk to to the spaceport wearing about as much clothing as you can to cover it up. How will you remedy this situation?

>Rycurem: Do something.

Nope. Asleep. Again.

((Remember. Suggest here for the Intermission so I don't have to sift through as many pages. Also, I'm not just using Rycurem being a latent narcoleptic to stall. It's also to be annoying.))
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011, 11:41 am

>LB: Find something to cover the scent of the paint so that you don’t attract as much attention as you most likely would...

>Lavielle: Clean up your room -- you’re expecting virtual company.

Why, Voice? Your room is perfectly clean!

>Observe your surroundings...

Oh. Well you can sort of see what parts of the room would need some spiffying up...

The ROOM around you is littered with HASTILY COMPLETED PUZZLES and the sharp-looking remains of TROLL!RUBIK’S CUBES. You pick up a broom and sweep some of the cubes into a semi-neat PILE. Then, you sort of just GRAB as many puzzles as you can and just plop them into the MAIL CHUTE in your room after quickly putting STAMPS and random addresses on them. No return address, though -- you prefer these sorts of presents to reach your FRIENDS without them knowing who sent them. And who knows, maybe this time they’ll get an unfinished puzzle instead! Now you can sort of see the white Alternian!marble floor. You glance around once again and remember the PILE. You walk over to it and stare at it for a while. You blink a few times and then notice the TAPE lying on the table. Suddenly, what you feel is AMAZING INSPIRATION strikes, and you grab the tape and sit down in front of the pile.

...A few minutes later, the pile has transformed itself into crudely made SCULPTURES of what you believe all your TROLL FRIENDS look like. Of course, the colors are rather LIMITED, so it’s not so realistic... you figure you’ll toss the sculptures into the mail chute as well. Just after you hear them reach the bottom of the chute, however, you remember that you never put an ADDRESS on any of them. Oh well, that’s why your lusus meticulously sifts through your OUTGOING MAIL each day. Even the puzzles with addresses on them probably won’t make it. Your lusus knows better than to send them out, although you’ll never know this. Well, at least your room is somewhat cleaner. You’re rather proud, actually.

Now that your room is complete, you feel the overwhelming urge to be a coolkid and decide to put on some SICK SHADES like that kid you heard about -- what was it, Save Drider? That must have been it.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 7:10 pm

>Hastur: Be compelled to suggest yourself as leader.

To say you were compelled would probably be a false statement. Because if you felt compelled you would feel compelled. Right now you just feel like its probably a good idea, seeing as everyone else here is retarded. The only person you think you trust is Rycurem, and thats because he seems like the only other moderately educated person here. You're not entirely sure that he likes you all that much though. You don't really talk to him much. Well, you don't really talk to anyone much really so to say that you don't talk to him much would be like saying you talk to him just as much as everyone else who you don't talk to much. You suppose a better way of saying it would be that you talk to him even less than the little amount you talk to everyone else to begin with.

Quote :
EA: I suppOse I'll advOcate the cOnvictiOn Of myself as cOmmander Of Our cOmpany.
EA: If nO Others lOng fOr the pOsitiOn.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:37 pm

A young female Troll is glaring at you. As you pull up the window to name her, she makes a face at you, and then flicks a previously-unseen wand at the naming box.

Clearly she has better things to do than be caught up in stupid naming stuff, so she'll just tell you her name. This girl is KIYALLA SHAODIN.

>Kiyalla: Be amazing.

Been there, done that. Next.

>Kiyalla: Check up on your 'friends'.

In a very loose sense of the term, of course.

Quote :
--oceanicEnchantress joined memo "SGRUB"--

OE: What is this nonsense about shrubs?
OE: Oh wait. That says SGRUB.
OE: That is the dumbest title for a memo I have ever seen.
OE: So, what's this all about?

What ? You are a busy girl. You don't exactly have time to waste reading their nonsense, especially when some of them would drop dead if you but requested it.

Or made them.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:59 pm

>Amatus: Mediate

You were going to leave the memo for a little bit, but it seems like you'll have to stay. KyKy isn't exactly the calm type, and you'd hate to see what her and RyRy would do if you were gone. Seriously, the first thing she does is insult the totaly awesome game everyone is going to play together! It's just despicable. You're happy that Hassy is going to be the Purple Team's leader though. He seems pretty calm and cool. A bit like your lowblooded auspitice, but less...hatey? Yeah.

Quote :
VE: kYkY! yc3<u need tc3< be a lc3<t mc3<re pc3<lite!
VE: are yc3<u trying tc3< make all c3<f yc3<ur team members hate yc3<u? because that seems like a really bad idea.
VE: anD congratulationS oN becominG leadeR, hassY! i'M surE you'lL bE greaT aT iT~!

You wish you had more quadrants filled. Constantly going on ashen is exhausting.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 12:08 am

>BEEP BEEP BEEP

YOUR GOSH WHAT IS IT

>BEEP BEEP BEEP

BLUH FINE

>BEEP BEEP BE-

No.

Quote :
AE: kiyalla.
AE: rεad thε log.
AE: uηlεss you would prεfεr to diε.
AE: thε gamε has fεw prεfεrεηcεs as to thε physical statε of its playεrs.
AE: it would havε ηo problεms haviηg you εηtεr suitably dεad for my tastεs.
AE: iη aηy casε, ηow that wε havε all arrivεd, i caη sεηd thε gamε copiεs.

aggressiveEgalitarian has sent file SGRUB-server.exe to all posting members of memo SGRUB
aggressiveEgalitarian has sent file SGRUB-client.exe to all posting members of memo SGRUB

AE: kiyalla aηd amatus, activatε your cliεηt grubs.
AE: dacilε aηd whoεvεr is goiηg to sεrvεr amatus should activatε thεir sεrvεr grubs.
AE: kiyalla, your hivε will bε thε first hit. Thε fact that it may or may ηot bε uηdεrwatεr will ηot stop this mεtεor.
AE: you havε approximatεly teη miηutes uηtil it should rεach your hivε.
AE: i assumε aη idlε suggεstioη that you hurry is uηηεcεssary.

>LB: Find something to cover the scent of the paint so that you don’t attract as much attention as you most likely would...

Unfortunately, the paint you used will only wash off with a great deal of bathing, a luxury you can no longer afford. Coincidentally, it will also likely be the only thing that will mask the stench of this incredibly smelly paint. It's just gross. But it's okay. You see weirdos in trench coats near the spaceport all the time. Most of them even look roughly as shady as you do now.

You board the first ship to Derse. It is also, coincidentally, the last one ever, but you don't know that yet. It's fortunate for you that it happened to be the one day a week Prospit-Derse flights occur. You sit in a corner, as far as you can get from everyone else, and mind your own business for the entirety of the too-many-GTBUs flight. Aside from a few weird looks from some of the Prospitians, you don't attract too much attention. Most just assume you are a very poor Dersite. Effectively, now you are.

You're getting entirely too philosophical for this intermission. It's supposed to be at least slightly funny. What will you do?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:09 pm

Quote :
OE: Oh, fin, Amatus.
OE: I mean fine. Damnit.
OE: So, this is all for real?
OE: I must say, you did seem rather serious... Atamus is in on it... And so are a lot of other people, it would seem.
OE: So I suppose I have no choice.

>Install both versions of the game.

Bum-bee-dum... You pick up one of numerous IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLES while you wait. This one is a scalebeast wrapped around a frozen sea hoofbeast, and the point of it is to use magic in such a way that the scalebeast is forced to let go of the sea hoof beast... A task easier said than done, as every action results in another along the beast's body.

>Check up on progress.

You do love the fact that you husktop is top-of-the line in terms of technology. The client and server games are both installed already!

Your puzzle, however, has met an unfortunate end. Oh well.

Quote :
OE: So, Dacile, is it?
OE: Are you ready to get started?
OE: Oh, just as a note, I will haunt the shit of you if I die.
OE: Even if seadwellers can't become ghosts, I'll still do it!
OE: No pressure.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 2:35 pm

>Dacile: Do not be in your respiteblock

You went to check on your lusus a while ago. And there she is, in the main room downstairs, tidying up and taking intervals to lay around and be lazy. You give one of your rare smiles as you watch her pick up, ignoring the sounds from Trollian until she perks up her head and stares at the computer being carried under your arm for a minute. You sit down promptly and check the memo.

Quote :

OF: http://-Right.-\\
OF: //-I wanted to check on Roomom before I did anything.-\\
OF: //-Uh, my lusus, sorry.-\\
OF: //-Yeah, Dacile's the name. I'll try not to kill you, if I do, I apologize in advance. It's Kiyalla, right?-\\
OF //-Starting up the server glub now-\\
OF: //-I meant grub.-\\

You plug in the server grub and the download begins. Roomom had hopped over to watch you, placing her big paws on your shoulders in a comforting manner. She can see something is bothering you.

>Vent

You don't even get to turn around before Roomom hugs you tightly, pressing you up against her soft fur, feeling a few fishy scales here and there mixed in. You wrap your arms as far around her as they will go, and she leans down to sniff you and ruffle your hair a bit with her snout. Not a word comes from either of you, it is usually this way. Although a lot of the time you're also crying, but no one else knows this, you think. You cut off the embrace and wave her off as you run to your respiteblock again, telling her to keep cleaning, no more naps. You'll have company.

You look around your gym of a respiteblock, not really anything to clean up. You always keep it near spotless, you don't want to trip over anything while you're boxing. The Alternian!brick walls are bare, as usual, though the port with your iGrub attached is blasting some hardcore fighting music. You always forget to turn that off, you've become so used to the sound in your ears over the sweeps you barely hear it anymore.

>Pocket the device

You switch the music off and stuff the iGrub in your pocket. You also grab your sparring gloves and clip them to a belt loop on your jeans. Never know when you may need them, especially in this game. Your computer beeps when you check it again. The sever grub is almost done downloading.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

>Amatus: Be Excited

You are very, very excited now, actually! Ooh, this is going to be so fun! Two teams against each other in a race to the finish, it sounds like some totally original and not cliched movie idea! You and your team are going to have soooo much fun! You have even forgiven Lavielle at the current moment due to your pure anxiousness for this to start. You're going to make totally cool dolls of everyone and have all of you pose as a team, and then you're going to beat up some totally awesome bad guys...

Except you have no idea who your server is or is going to be. Welp, this is a bit of a downer.

Quote :
VE: alrighT! whO wantS tO serveR mE~?
VE: it'lL bE a loT oF fuN~!
VE: c'moN, wE neeD tO makE iT iN beforE theM!
VE: kinD oF likE a racE~
VE: excepT cooleR!

Your lusus watches on with feigned interest, although you do not know it. He is looking in from the entrance to your room, and is currently watching all of the different colors on the screen. Like you, he is very eager to meet these new troll friends of yours, although for different reasons.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 5:24 pm

> Be Xireila

You have always been Xireila and in fact you wonder why the Mystery Voice didn’t realise that earlier.

> Install both the game files

That’ll have to wait since you are suffering from a spam attack. You already know who the spammer is. It’s your own communicator. One of these days you’re going to get it with something very heavy and very permanent.

> Solve Spam problem

You slowly start to remove plugs, the pointless ones first. Before long the Communicator panics and after a brief and violent outburst of terrible messages it falls into silence and allows you to finish what you were doing. You start the installation of the two files and then lean on the communicator to watch the memo while waiting for the interminably slow installation to run its course.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:18 pm

>Rycurem: Hurry them up.

Quote :
AE: apparεηtly, a rεmiηdεr to hurry is iη ordεr.
AE: if thε purplε tεam could figurε out thεir εηtry ordεr, amatus might actually bε ablε to livε.
AE: i pεrsoηally ηomiηatε viriεl.
AE: maiηly bεcausε hε was thε first mεmbεr of thε purplε tεam i happεηεd to thiηk of.
AE: thε εηtry ordεr doεs ηot actually mattεr.
AE: i bεliεvε i havε said this bεforε.
AE: whεη thε purplε tεam rεachεs a dεcisioη, i will closε this mεmo.
AE: you may all socializε with your ηεw friεηds/εηεmiεs/possiblε quadraηt-fillεrs oηcε lifε is litεrally just a gamε.

You'd think you wouldn't need to remind them to hurry up, considering your planet is currently in the process of being beaten to a pulp by extraterrestrial rocks.

Last edited by Caligula on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 6:49 pm

>Viriel: Respond

Quote :
NS: 「Okay, bro I got it. I'll be VE's server player.」
NS: 「There. Problem solved.」
NS: 「You guys can decide who'll be my server on your own time, 'kay?」

Well, aren't you Mr. Problem Solver.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Nov 2011, 7:23 pm

>Wrap this up.

Finally.

Quote :
AE: co_gratulatio_s.
AE: amatus, your sεrvεr is viriεl.
AE: hastur aηd laviεllε gεt to figurε out who has to dεal with thε sεadwεllεr εlsεwhεrε.
AE: it's ηot likε thεy'rε goiηg to havε aηythiηg morε importaηt thaη εηtry ordεr to distract thεm.
AE: thε aftεrεffεcts of thεsε mεtεors will gεt largεr as morε hit, but i doubt that posεs aηy thrεat to thε playεrs for somε timε.
AE: i'm closiηg this mεmo. thεrε's ηo morε ηεεd for it to bε opεη.

aggressiveEgalitarian has closed memo SGRUB

It is wrapped up.

Someone will hopefully remember to wake you up to server/be servered by them. They totally won't just completely skip you.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:36 pm

>Amatus: Install Client

You open up the SGRUB file and begin to run the installation process. The lack of confusing contracts and settings to agree to and choose from is very satisfying. You aren't the most technologicaly savvy guy in Alternia, and you've often had to find yourself reluctantly trolling one of your potential black suitors for advice. Speaking of which, maybe you should message one of said suitors and get them to come over. You do need to be entertained if the world really is going to end.

...Nah. They can come to you, whining about how they thought you would tell them. It's so fun to watch exasperated reactions~!

>Observe Loading Screen

You do so gladly. The colors are just...so pretty. And the wheel is just changing shape but it's still a wheel and it's moving and changing colors with the background that's also changing colors and just. Whoa.

The screen finishes loading, and you see a window telling you to connect to your server. Well this is confusing. It's all black and has this weird coding language! You're very puzzled right now. You suppose by server they mean ViVi, however. You'll ask him!

Quote :
---vividEloquence [VE] began trolling noxiousSerpent [NS]---
VE: hI! yoU probablY alreadY knoW thiS, buT i'M goinG tO bE youR clienT persoN!
VE: buT i'M confuseD bY thE menU thinG...
VE: iT sayS tO connecT tO a serveR buT i'M noT surE whO thaT iS!
VE: woulD thaT bE yoU? iF iT iS coulD yoU connecT tO mE??
VE: thankS iN advancE~!
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 11:21 pm

===>

Quote :
NS: 「Yeah I know. Hold on.」
NS: 「This will just take a sec.」

>Viriel: Install Server

In good haste, you open up the server application thingy that may or may not involve a grub hatching some weird magical FLARP fly thingamajigs. You don't know for certain. Something happens and your server begins to connect to VE. The strange shape that keeps morphing about on the screen is rather an eyesore. Not to mention it's dark in your room and the monitor is too bright. Jegus, it's like being in the sun for fuck's sake.

>Server: Connect to Client

The server program makes contact with the client and a message appears on your screen dictating such. That was easy. Possibly too easy? Pff, of course not. You did it perfectly. Such perfection is in your nature as an exquisite WRITER OF THE HORROR.

Quote :
NS: 「I just got a message that it found your program.」
NS: 「You'll probably get one in a sec.」
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)   Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed IC (OPEN FOR TROLLS) (SUGGEST FOR SHADES OF GRAY HERE)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2